SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg for real?

I totally want that. Wolf... eh, but I'll take any character really! Makes me wonder though, how could Lucas come back with Ness having his specials as customs?

I was just kidding :V

Somebody should make up a rumor, just to stir up conversation.

I guess it worked though, lol
I do miss the old characters though... custom specials aren't enough ;_;

I was just kidding :V

So was I ;)

Geez, I'm not a dumbass, Gemma! I do happen to read all unread posts. Still, good to see conversation in this old thread again! We haven't reached 1000 pages yet!

Don't forget Samurai Goroh! And Ashley!

Gosh, speaking of Assist Trophies and rumors, there was a small rumor going around at the time of the Best Buy E3 Event that Chunky Kong was seen as an Assist Trophy.

...I couldn't even ride with my own joke... tactful as a brick.

I kinda wanna play Brawl now~

bricks can be thrown at people, so they can be tactful.

i wonder how mewtwo is going to play? i guess down throw to nair or up air would be a staple, though i don't know if he'll be fast enough to have them connect.

are you kidding? this is obviously the best leak. i'm too lazy to find the post on smashboards, but...

jEWyCmi.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I remember that guy. Ahhhh good times.

except when they weren't and they were just people going back and forth over all the same bullshit

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I remember that guy. Ahhhh good times.

except when they weren't and they were just people going back and forth over all the same bullshit

gematsu wasn't lying... chrom will return for dlc... along with chorus men and the other guy!

I'm being serious now. I want Lyn promoted to playable, and I want Lucas, Wolf, and the Ice Climbers to come back.

And also, serious again, I got the Bowser Amiibo and the Toon Link Amiibo from Toys "R" Us on Friday night...I thought they didn't come out until February. Well anyway, I got my Bowser to level 50 and now I have an extremely hard time beating him. I guess that means I trained him well lol.

bricks can be thrown at people, so they can be tactful.

i wonder how mewtwo is going to play? i guess down throw to nair or up air would be a staple, though i don't know if he'll be fast enough to have them connect.

I've been wondering this too. How much will they change Mewtwo, if at all? What will his final smash be? (Probably a mega evo, Y maybe?)

Edited by Tsunami922

Lyn

Mewtwo

Isaac

all I'm hearing here is WHEN DOES PROJECT M 4.0 COME OUT

c'mon PMDT! step it up!

so, project m leak plz

except that actually hella pisses off the devs so probably not

(really though isaac in ssb4 would be fucking perfect)

I would assume it'd be because they were planning/considering to make him playable, or at least leaving the option open.

it makes more sense than "oh dark dawn bombed we better remove all traces of golden sun from nintendo products"

it's not like smash games haven't had characters that were planned for inclusion but ultimately left out

ofc it's not like I'm not totally biased

By that logic, Barbara, Resetti, Jill, and Ray MK III were also considered playable (and Excitebiker and Helirin, I guess). There might not have been a particular reason at all other than...some stayed, some didn't, and since Golden Sun isn't one of Nintendo's bigger franchises, he was on the chopping block. I've also seen it suggested that they might have considered Isaac's AT effect too similar to the Gust Bellows.

At least Golden Sun still has two songs in the game.

By that logic, Barbara, Resetti, Jill, and Ray MK III were also considered playable (and Excitebiker and Helirin, I guess). There might not have been a particular reason at all other than...some stayed, some didn't, and since Golden Sun isn't one of Nintendo's bigger franchises, he was on the chopping block. I've also seen it suggested that they might have considered Isaac's AT effect too similar to the Gust Bellows.

At least Golden Sun still has two songs in the game.

Well I mean

Yes, that is indeed the same logic, if you ignore everything else anyone has ever said about why Isaac would be a good or at least plausible character for Smash.

I concede the point.

(Admittedly the Gust Bellow point is reasonable enough.)

(really though isaac in ssb4 would be fucking perfect)

A: ロビンさんのファイティングが上手ですね!

B: FUCK YEAH!!! Robin from Fire Emblem is a beast! \m/
A: えっ?ロビンが『黄金の太陽』のキャラクターですよ。
B: No, no, that would be Isaac.
A: 紛らわしいね。。。
Edited by Dream Emblem