SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Dreamland 64 and Ryu Stage (unconfirmed name) are the only stages coming in the update.

Presumably this tells us that they'll be making DLC for both versions the same.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that all of this has been leaked, are we going to see anything new in the direct tomorrow?

I hope so! I still hope for alt costume packs...

confirmed same VA but updated vocals and sounds

Ah sweet, that's good to hear~ I love Kyle Dunamis' his old VA.

Now that all of this has been leaked, are we going to see anything new in the direct tomorrow?

Uhhh... were new game modes leaked? That's the only thing I can think of.

I hope so! I still hope for alt costume packs...

For the characters or the Miis? Please say characters.

Tournament mode finally?

I hope so. For me, that'd be the best thing to come out of this update.

Tournament mode finally?

Tournament mode would actually be pretty hype. I used that all the time with friends, dont really see why they took it out in the first place

have we seen dreamland 64? I'd like to see what it looks like after getting a Wii U graphical update

also the hacker-streamer seemed like not really someone I'd expect to figure out intricacies of the characters, so it's possible we'll be seeing specifics we didn't know about?

but yeah I think we'll be seeing mostly not-new stuff :<

have we seen dreamland 64? I'd like to see what it looks like after getting a Wii U graphical update

also the hacker-streamer seemed like not really someone I'd expect to figure out intricacies of the characters, so it's possible we'll be seeing specifics we didn't know about?

but yeah I think we'll be seeing mostly not-new stuff :<

It doesn't really look any different.

lmao yeah you're right

just looked it up, no changes

(I should've expected it, I guess, given the lack of changes to kongo jungle 64)

For the characters or the Miis? Please say characters.

Characters, but both is even better! ^^ I'd love an actual Daisy dress to go with her wig! As long as it's in the Mii Brawler category, that is. lol Because my Daisy Mii is a Brawler. :P

Character alt pack should include: Vanguard Ike, Mr. L Luigi, Hilda colored Zelda, Engineer Toon Link from Spirit Tracks, and possibly a few others.

Mii outfit pack should include: Daisy dress, Vaat outfit (if not the actual character being added to the roster), and a few others, I guess. Can't really think of many that I'd like.

If characters do get alternate costumes I'd like to see Link get his Ocarina of Time look from Melee, same with Zelda amd Ganondorf.

I'd like to imagine Ninten in Smash, but an alternate for Ness would be more likely, but it's still not happening.

Characters, but both is even better! ^^ I'd love an actual Daisy dress to go with her wig! As long as it's in the Mii Brawler category, that is. lol Because my Daisy Mii is a Brawler. :P

Character alt pack should include: Vanguard Ike, Mr. L Luigi, Hilda colored Zelda, Engineer Toon Link from Spirit Tracks, and possibly a few others.

Mii outfit pack should include: Daisy dress, Vaat outfit (if not the actual character being added to the roster), and a few others, I guess. Can't really think of many that I'd like.

As you can see by my avatar, I'm with you 100% on the engineer Link. Hilda was a total missed opportunity too. Toon Link should also get the outset shirt.

I know, engineer Link was so cute! I don't really like the lobster pajamas from TWW though... xP

But oh man, I'd squee as hard as I did at Ike's reveal if we got his Vanguard outfit and as well as Mr. L for Luigi.

for more legend of zelda stuff: phantom ganon / WW ganon / HW ganon would be pretty great

I don't really like the lobster pajamas from TWW though... xP

they'd match your avatar perfectly tho

As far as alts go I'd like it if they gave Ryu a Ken alt (that is if Ken's not getting his own character) despite how different their moves are in Street Fighter maybe they could just change the appearence of said moves.

so apparently the entire direct was leaked on tumblr wtf

[spoiler=spoilerz][spoiler=I'm serious don't click this][spoiler=SNAKE CONFIRMED]ejVwynH.jpg

for the record I am serious that I heard it was leaked; I don't yet know the veracity of such rumors tho

SORRY SHIN THE WORLD HAD TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Edited by Euklyd

I guess Roy and Ryu getting leaked is alright because a lot of people knew about the audio files anyway, and apparently everything ever this E3 is getting leaked! Bethesda accidentally let some info drop too, and some screens for an Activision game got out.

well, sakurai nerfed diddy even more, along with luigi. now games will be longer and more boring!

Edited by Comet

well, sakurai nerfed diddy even more, along with luigi. now games will be longer and more boring!

What the hell did they nerf on Luigi?