SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Oh, oh, I'll join too!

My Mii the Blue one with glasses called Luiz, for those who are curious, I sure am about the others!

I'm not very good thought!

Edited by Water Mage

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, I've recreated the tourney now, to start at 5:30 PM EST today and end the same time as the first attempt.

All the rules are still the same and password is the same, except this time I DID figure out how to turn items off for sure and I set it to unlimited matches per day (hadn't known this was an option at first).

Just let me go copy down the new ID... :P

Okies! Got the new ID: 06936392493049

Join up! ^^ I don't think I made anymore mistakes! I was just new to this, and it's a brand new Smash feature anyway, so we all would've been new to it. :P

@Buffs & Nerfs:

I got an idea:

"Hey, guys! We should start whining about Luigi and use him more! That way Sakurai and his Dev Team will realize "Oh crap he's broken" and will start nerfing his combo game like crazy!"

At least it worked with Diddy Kong, right?

Also wut Kirby's F-Throw is combo throw now?

@Tournament:

I'd love to join, but I've got other things to do now. Besides, I haven't picked up the game since the patch release, so I wouldn't know what to expect now.

I wouldn't mind if Luigi got nerfed myself, but what I fear is HOW MUCH he'd get nerfed...

Edited by Anacybele

I wouldn't mind if Luigi got nerfed myself, but what I fear is HOW much he'd get nerfed...

Probably to the same extent Diddy got nerfed. Perhaps maybe a little excessive, but still generally a good character.

Or go the Sheik route and just give tiny nerfs each patch.

Suggestion, our name tags should be the same as our SF profiles or something similar so we know who we're fighting against. Also, who were Luiz and Kyvie?

We should just nerf all the blue characters. If a character is blue or is blue they get nerfed. Plain and simple.

But that would also include the FE cast except Robin, right?

But that would also include the FE cast except Robin, right?

Nah. Just Marth, fem Marth and fire Marth. Ike is safe.

Also I've been sitting in the tourney waiting room for some time now and I haven't encountered anyone. I might have connection problems. :/

Edited by Jotari