SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Trying not to fight the same people twice in a row. We need more players methinks. Rocking the Zard all the way. GG Ana.

Why'd you go afk on me Noble Rapier?

Edited by Knight

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelda's forward smash can be reflected by Fox's reflector huh. That's something I've always wondered but never actually found out until now.

lol dat lag

Zelda's forward smash can be reflected by Fox's reflector huh. That's something I've always wondered but never actually found out until now.

that was so cool, I wasn't expecting that XD

Edited by Gemma

Gotta go as well, but I will return later, and I will train to be a better fighter! Seriously, I didn't remember being this bad...

By the way, how about we advertise the tournament in our Signs?

Edited by Water Mage

I've experienced ridiculous lag my last two games and as a result...lost. BS. Pure BS

This has literally been ALL of my matches so far. And I'm done with it. It's far too annoying and unplayable. I keep losing because of it too. So I agree. If you guys want, I'll delete the tournament and we can just forget about it... It's sad, but I find this mode unplayable and too laggy. Until a patch or something fixes it, I'm no longer using it.

Also, those of you saying you need practice, hey, at least you won at least once... I never did.

Edited by Anacybele

Maybe because so many people are also trying out Tourney Mode for the first time that it bricked the servers? Who knows?

I had some immense lag on FG matches today, so maybe we could wait out for a bit.

Seriously? It's considered a projectile? As if Zelda didn't have enough problems already.

Also, Robin's new down throw, whoa. I used it on Bowser at 0 and he barely left the ground.

Yeah, fun 1v1s DDD~ And ggs to everyone!

Honestly, the tournament mode seems fine to me. It's nice being able to rotate between players. Is the lag in that maode really different from other online matches? I honestly can't tell.

Maybe because so many people are also trying out Tourney Mode for the first time that it bricked the servers? Who knows?

I had some immense lag on FG matches today, so maybe we could wait out for a bit.

True, there were a lot of tourneys listed there... Waiting sounds like a good idea. I also forgot that I've been having internet issues lately. It took me forever just to get a movie to work on Amazon Instant Video last night... Other pages were hardly loading at all either and I kept getting disconnected. The rest of us in the house were having similar problems. And I got kicked offline a couple times just today while playing our matches. And my internet is being kind of slow right now.

Gemma: Yeah, I was having a lot more lag than in regular online matches.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, fun 1v1s DDD~ And ggs to everyone!

Honestly, the tournament mode seems fine to me. It's nice being able to rotate between players. Is the lag in that maode really different from other online matches? I honestly can't tell.

it honestly doesn't. When i played with you alone there was no problems whatsoever. It isn't until around 4players or so that lag is prominent but that's pretty much a common thing for 4 player online anyways.

lIskDqs.png

(lel, I'm bad with digital art)

No seriously, has Luigi's Tornado always been able to spike?

Edited by Kiseki