SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

The Lucina one has been brought up here before. It's fake.

Someone made a hack of Lucina for Brawl, and took that picture.

But, I kinda did looked at it in the YouTube video hack and I did noticed that there were a few differences that its doesn't look anything from the Hack that I watched:

LucinaSSBBVideoHackvsSSB4LeakComparing_z

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said video is outdated then. That hack video has been there for a while and the creator of said hack could have very well just updated it, or made a newer version of it. You'd be surprised how skilled hackers are

And as Rosalina lifted up her gown she softly spoke the words: "I can show you the universe."

No no no no no no no I AM DONE XD

Chrom makes way more sense to add to the roster anyway.

In your opinion.

Edited by Owain Dark

In your opinion.

It's fact, actually. Lucina only has popularity going for her. Chrom is actually the main character of the game they're in, and he's also popular. He also doesn't look like a female Marth in design, so he'd stand out more from Marth and Ike despite having the same fighting style as Lucina. Not A LOT more, but still.

Not looking for an argument... but it's still just an opinion...

I wanna see more people confirmeddddddddddddd already. what the heck, i wanna see Lucas again (or Ness since I have a feeling Lucas will leave, being almost a complete clone of Ness).

Facts can be backed by sources.

Opinions cannot.

You have an opinion that Chrom makes more sense than Lucina.

Fire Emblem: Awakening isn't a source? And anyone knows that both Chrom and Lucina are popular. That's not a source? Lucina's design is clearly based off of Marth. That's not a source?

And anyone knows that both Chrom and Lucina are popular. That's not a source?

Unless you have some sort of objective poll showing popularity, then no, just saying "well, everyone knows that Chrom is more popular!" is not a source.

Except I didn't say Chrom is more popular.

My point still stands. Unless you have something objective to indicate popularity, a claim of popularity is generally worthless.

Fire Emblem: Awakening isn't a source? And anyone knows that both Chrom and Lucina are popular. That's not a source? Lucina's design is clearly based off of Marth. That's not a source?

These aren't sources.

The kind of objective source you need to make your opinion fact would be an interview with either Intellgent Systems or Sakurai saying that they feel that Chrom makes more sense for Smash Bros. than Lucina does.

Truth is, Chrom and Lucina are both possible candidates.

IS and Sakurai will decide which (if either) get in

Well, I never said it was impossible for either of them to be in. I just think Chrom is much more likely to be chosen for the reasons I stated.

But opinion or fact, I won't change my mind. xP

Klj0Etg.png

So....anyone wanna speculate what this means for Ridley?

I say it improves his odds as a playable character. Since we now have another Metroid assist trophy, we don't need anymore. If Ridley was a stage hazard on the Metroid stage, they would have shown him and assuming the game does have bosses, would they reuse the same boss again?

On another note, I love Mother Brain as an Assist Trophy.

Mother Brain looks amazing XD

I don't think this changes Ridley's odds of being playable but at least we know he probably won't be an assist. I agree with the above post that we would've probably seen him by now if he was a stage hazard, but who knows. Actually Sakurai's earlier comment about an enemy from Samus' past could also mean this is Ridley's home stage for when you unlock him.

Any Metroid-related dates coming up that could mean info of any kind on Ridley's (and ZSS') status?

Retro Studios has been hiring staff specialized in enemy AI and first-person shooter games. If anything Metroid related is in the works, E3 will be when it's shown.

Retro Studios has been hiring staff specialized in enemy AI and first-person shooter games. If anything Metroid related is in the works, E3 will be when it's shown.

I really, really hope Retro is working on bringing a new 'Prime-type' metroid game. Metroid Prime is my favorite game of all time and its sequels are not far behind. Other M was a complete disappointment(on so many levels!) and I hope that Nintendo will allow the series to move past it(and maybe even forget it. It's a shame the Prime Trilogy was considered non-cannon for a while to justify this failure of a Metroid game).

I really, really hope Retro is working on bringing a new 'Prime-type' metroid game. Metroid Prime is my favorite game of all time and its sequels are not far behind. Other M was a complete disappointment(on so many levels!) and I hope that Nintendo will allow the series to move past it(and maybe even forget it. It's a shame the Prime Trilogy was considered non-cannon for a while to justify this failure of a Metroid game).

Prime's my favourite game as well, and it is my best hope that Other M be buried under a landfill.

I'm wondering, are we gonna see a great epic soundtrack again, on par with Brawl? I hope so.

If anything, the new Smash Bros. games should have an even LARGER library of music, like maybe three times as big. Because the 3DS version will likely have music from handheld titles and the Wii U version will have music from home console games.

I'm hoping for some Minish Cap music on the 3DS version because of this, because it has some of my favorite Zelda music ever, like Vaati's themes and Mount Crenel. :D