SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official website still hasn't updated Little Mac's up yet. (I think they might probably updating it later, that's my guess.)

I see like there's Rusty's Home Run Baseball and that Pokemon Trozei 3DS is new showing to the Direct.

Edited by King Marth 64

Ugh, this is just not working. It keeps CUTTING OFF. I knew my internet was sucking lately, but I didn't think it would be this bad with the Nintendo Directs. This really really sucks.

Well, yeah, but I did know they had Charizard playable also since he's one of Pokemon Trainer's pokemon in Brawl, but he was a Pokeball Pokemon in original and Melee. But, I didn't expect to be Little Mac to be playable.

Well, you never know what'll happen! I finally got the newcomer I wanted the most to be in the game.

Hopefully there's luck for Isaac, he's the only character left that I would hope would become playable.

Dashing in, super armor uppercut and a counter on top of that, lightning jabs, wicked-looking speed and rolls

A Super-Punch-Out-alike power meter are you serious I'm going to cry

we rollin' on fools

Edited by Rehab

So by the looks from his trailer his special B moves are:

B-A charging straight Punch

B>-Haymaker

B^Star Punch

Bv-A physical counter

Final Smash: Giga Mac

Did anyone else notice that the ring says punch out when little Mac is on the stage?

Yeah I noticed. Perhaps it was a Punch Out!!! Stage all along?

Edited by Naui

I'm a little disappointed, to be honest. Not that Little Mac is in, as I know little about him and have never played a Punch Out game, but disappointed that the only newcomer I have much interest in so far at all is Rosalina.

And the more newcomers that get added that I'm not interested in, the smaller the chance becomes of my wanted newcomers getting in. Oh well...

Maybe I've played too few games...

Edited by Anacybele

I'm a little disappointed, to be honest. Not that Little Mac is in, as I know little about him and have never played a Punch Out game, but disappointed that the only newcomer I have much interest in so far at all is Rosalina.

And the more newcomers that get added that I'm not interested in, the smaller the chance becomes of my wanted newcomers getting in. Oh well...

Maybe I've played too few games...

So far the newcomers are all interesting to me, even Wii Fit Trainer. Little Mac and Rosalina interest me the most since they both got interesting quirks. I'l probably try all of the newcomers before I go back into my established Brawl and Melee mains. All I need is R.O.B. and Ice Climbers to be confirmed and I'll be set.

So, ok. That's it for the Direct.

Little Mac is a nice newcomer, new style, fast and powerful. I'm looking forward to use him and maining him.

But for the Direct, MEH. 3DS title's were unimpressive and lame, at least for my tastes. Wii U has really good titles: Tropical Freeze, Child of Light, X, Bayoneta and MK8.

WII U IS A MUST HAVE

But overall the Direct was boring lol

But for the Direct, MEH. 3DS title's were unimpressive and lame, at least for my tastes. Wii U has really good titles: Tropical Freeze, Child of Light, X, Bayoneta and MK8.

Hmm…? No Monster Hunter Ultimate 4?