SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a probe or some shit

I don't recall the protoss workers looking like that! Wait.. wrong probe.

Speaking of the mine I still remember the Did you know. Explaining polls for the first smash including James Bond scoring high due to Golden Eye

Hmm, they sure are taking a while to reveal any characters. Diddy Kong feels like forever ago x( ah well, always tomorrow.

Remember we got him like a week after Mac, has to be a small dry spell sometimes before another one

Diddy DOES kinda feel like forever ago. I'd like to stop worrying about Ike too. xP

That new bomb thingy looks neat, btw. I always loved using a lot of explosives in my matches, oh so much fun. XD

So apparently Kojima said something with regard to Snake in SSB4 during a recent interview.

http://www.twitch.tv/konami/b/510717661

(it's somewhere after the 29 minute mark)

He apparently said something along the lines of "I have no problems with Snake being in the game, but I don't know if he's in or not."

I'd advise against inferring too much from this. If Snake is in the game, he's likely under an NDA concerning any details that haven't been revealed. If not, then he probably wouldn't want to ruin the surprise factor Sakurai is trying to keep with this game.

This may be similar to Sega getting asked about Sonic.

He showed up a mere few weeks after they said it was up to Sakurai whether or not he returned.

surprise! marth is being replaced by lucina and ike is being replaced by anna!

#girl power

Edited by Comet

What do you think they'll show at E3 this year for Super Smash Bros?

Gameplay video, new character, Sakurai discussing mechanics again

Sadly, Yoshi was not revealed with today's Yoshi's New Island launch in everywhere except Japan. As was with Zelda waiting until Link Between Worlds was launched in Japan, Yoshi will most likely not be confirmed until Yoshi's game is released later on sometime during Summer.

So apparently Kojima said something with regard to Snake in SSB4 during a recent interview.

http://www.twitch.tv/konami/b/510717661

(it's somewhere after the 29 minute mark)

He apparently said something along the lines of "I have no problems with Snake being in the game, but I don't know if he's in or not."

I'd advise against inferring too much from this. If Snake is in the game, he's likely under an NDA concerning any details that haven't been revealed. If not, then he probably wouldn't want to ruin the surprise factor Sakurai is trying to keep with this game.

Well, if for some reason Snake isn't in the game, this is relevant:

Picture seems to be inside an animal crossing house.

Also unrelated how amazing would it be if Captain Falcon came back with this song? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kDpDYRkmmkA for whatever the new f-zero stage is

The pic is from a 3Ds game called Tomodachi Collection.

... It's another Mii stage

The pic is from a 3Ds game called Tomodachi Collection.

... It's another Mii stage

;/ this news disappoints me. Greatly

Seriously if a Mii is a playable fighter and Isaac is not. I will be livid, sure the Mii may have a unique move set yadayada. But playing as a generic mii or myself still defeats the purpose of smash brothers.

Sure Isaac may not be under the qualification of Nintendo All Star but Miis us! We sure as hell ain't Nintendo all stars its an insulting premise

Hey I like the tune too, its just not a fighting song imo but that's just a mere opinion of one person

They should have used 'Beauty is a Mad Mistress' from RD since it's pretty much the battle version of 'Power-Hungry Fool'/'Oliver's Fall'. They took 'Against the Black Knight' over 'The Black Knight' so it's pretty strange that they chose the non-battle version for Oliver(RD had been out for a year by this time).