SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I need to not read the word Vaati when I'm half-asleep, I thought that said Vashi, then I realized why the hell would I be in Smash Bros.

In other news, why is it not the 8th yet?!

[/hyped]

Your final smash would revolve around Persona :P

Also interesting link. I suppose we shall see tomorrow

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bets are on an FE character tomorrow, just with the anniversary of FE 13's release approaching

I've got a pipe dream for Magnus from Kid Icarus, I think he'd be an awesome character, also hearing Fred Tatasciore shout while I'm playing smash bros. is like a dream come true for me

LADIES AND GENTS, THERE IS LESS THAN A DAY LEFT UNTIL THE GREATEST MOMENT IN HISTORY (aka the Smash Direct)

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION, AND IT WON'T STOP FOR NOTHIN'! ALL ABOARD!

My bets are on an FE character tomorrow, just with the anniversary of FE 13's release approaching

PoR's Japanese release too, actually! 'tis the main reason I said we need to pick a god and pray for Ike this time. It's the last reasonable moment of the year to show him!

But I hope we get at least two veterans and one newcomer though. Fox is still by his lonesome, so Falco would be nice. :)

*boards the hype train* Wooo!

Edited by Anacybele

Ah, how have I been forgetting about Falco? I guess I figured Sakurai wouldn't show him because, and correct me if I'm wrong here; Falco needed to be unlocked in both brawl and melee, and I thought Sakurai was holding off on unlockable characters. Of course, I'm going no where with this because I don't know if Marth was unlocked at the beginning of brawl and we've already seen him... Same with Toon Link, so hey, I suppose anything's fair game XD

Marth has always been unlockable. :P

That's why I was surprised to see him first rather than Ike, who was a default character in Brawl. Among unlockable characters, Sakurai has shown Toon Link, Lucario, and Luigi as well (though Luigi was because it was his year lol).

Apologies, when I said unlocked, I meant from the very beginning of the game. I just looked it up and Marth had to be unlocked (as easy as it was) in classic mode or by playing a bunch of rounds

Edit: maybe we're starting with more characters this time, although a couple of them feel like they'd still need to be unlocked

Edited by Spiky

Ohhh. Oopsie. lol

Yeah, probably. I hope Ike remains default though, so I can start out with one of my mains again. My others are all unlockable (Luigi, Toon Link, and Marth xP).

*Jumps on the hype train with Palutena's staff in hand and Mewtwo's tail attached*

Edited by Harmonie

I was expecting Frederick to be the change :P

What. lol like Sakurai would pick him over Chrom or Avatar or even Lucina for an Awakening rep? :P