SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I just remembered, whatever X/Y Pokemon it is, if there's going to be one playable, we know it can't be Xerneas or Dedenne because both were revealed to be Pokeball mons.

I think the most likely candidates are:

- Sylveon (because it was heavily promoted)

- Goodra (pseudo-legendary)

- Greninja (popularity, though I personally hope it isn't this one because I think it's ugly. Also, we've seen playable starters before because Red)

...ana, tbh, i always thought you were an idiot...but...you're a genius...actually annoying is more accurate but whatever (for the idiot part)...lol...

GRENINJA YES

oh and charizard too but iunno if he can get more hyped i'm wrong of course

Edited by Comet

...What a disappointment. Barely anything for FE, most of the stuff shown were things we already know, and the playable Pokemon shown are ones I don't like at all.

Worst direct this year. Honestly. Though I was hoping to at least see Keldeo as a Pokeball mon, which I did get.

Oh, but yeah, and you people didn't believe me about my X/Y prediction. lol

I think Sakurai mistakenly leaked another newcomer though. I thought I spotted a sword guy that looked like someone out of F-Zero. The sword was katana-like. Samurai Goroh? o.o

Edited by Anacybele

Oh yeah, I just remembered, whatever X/Y Pokemon it is, if there's going to be one playable, we know it can't be Xerneas or Dedenne because both were revealed to be Pokeball mons.

I think the most likely candidates are:

- Sylveon (because it was heavily promoted)

- Goodra (pseudo-legendary)

- Greninja (popularity, though I personally hope it isn't this one because I think it's ugly. Also, we've seen playable starters before because Red)

I'm sorry for ever doubting you!

Keldeo may not be playable, but at least you can Pokéball call him like I predicted!

I saw Charizard that he can change to Mega Charizard X, but I wondered what happened to Red/Pokemon Trainer that he didn't show up on the trailer along with Squirtle and Ivysaur, but Charizard did? And it's cool that Greninja appears as a Newcomer and Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and Yoshi returns also.

Edited by King Marth 64

Greninja was one of my "long shot" choices. So, I'm pretty happy. Plus, Charizard is my favorite Pokemon so seeing it back was pretty good.

Also, Sakurai is such an epic troll. Let's see:

1. Zero Suit Samus isn't returning... just kidding!

2. Pseudo Palutena

3. Pretending he was ending the video without showing anyone new.

Did I miss anything?

Too bad about Ridley, though. Maybe Sakurai didn't show him on screen because he's trolling us again and meant that some other characters were bosses but Ridley was playable (I'm not in denial, dammit!)

Also, anyone notice how Isaac wasn't shown among the assist trophies? It's not much to go on, but...

Mega Man is the best~

I think the biggest reveal besides the new characters is the 3DS exclusive mode that's like City Trial...I dunno, I never played Kirby Air Ride.

Too bad about Ridley, though. Maybe Sakurai didn't show him on screen because he's trolling us again and meant that some other characters were bosses but Ridley was playable (I'm not in denial, dammit!)

There is still hope.

To hell with the Fire Emblem news, Megaman'S Final Smash!!! X JOINS THE FIGHT.

And Battle Network Megaman!…nobody else?…okay...

I didn't think Zero needed any major buffs. Those boots are sure to help.

Ooh, yeah, she's going to be FORMIDABLE.

I'll type up a longer post on my opinions of things after my brain calms down from its super-hype mode.