SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

6a5.gif

Take all of my money. I honestly wasn't interested in Smash Bros 4 until now. I just hope this won't be another Lucario/Mewtwo rage situation.

Also fuck Mega Charizard X. Why has there been no love for Mega Charizard Y?

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The assist trophy massacre basically only left Isaac left standing.

Maybe this means we're getting playable Isaac.

Oh I hope so!

Actually you can start as ZSS if you hold the shoulder buttons as the match starts. :P

Not to undermine your happiness or anything!

Awwww, wow, almost disappointed I never tried this

Are you serious? :/

I'm not pissed, but I am a bit disappointed that Sakurai went with stupid Greninja for playable Pokemon newcomer instead. But at least he picked the better mega evo for Charizard. Zard X rocks!

You'd just mentioned Keldeo a lot, I thought you'd be more angry that he's not playable, apologies, I didn't mean to offend. Zard X looks awesome though, I concur on that. Greninja looks more fun each time I rewatch the trailer, that substitute absolutely BREAKS me whenever I see it XD

That 3DS exclusive mode is looking spiffy. They're gonna have to do some exclusive mode for the WiiU version too. I love it! The items and stages look interesting! Customizable movesets also add some more interesting options. I wonder just how far that'll go. Trying to cater to everyone with those different modes, nice. Fingers crossed for the option to modify hitsun too~

I wonder if they've removed Peach's float. I don't think I've seen her floating and it looks like they've removed glides so...?

Also the newcomers seem kinda op lol. Eh, so long as this doesn't turn into Rosaluma 0-deathing everyone across FD I can deal.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about customizable movesets.

To wit:

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng yeeeeeeesssssssssss

You'd just mentioned Keldeo a lot, I thought you'd be more angry that he's not playable, apologies, I didn't mean to offend. Zard X looks awesome though, I concur on that.

I wasn't offended, don't worry. Just surprised. :P

Also, Zard X >>>>> Zard Y. Y is okay, but not anywhere near as epic.

The assist trophy massacre basically only left Isaac left standing.

Maybe this means we're getting playable Isaac.

But, we haven't seen Lakitu & Spinies, Jeff, Jill & Dozer, Shadow the Hedgehog, Gray Fox, Mr. Resetti, Barbara, Kat & Ana, Tingle, Ray MK III, Excitebike, and Infantry and Tanks appear in the trailer also. But, I am not sure if Issac going to appear as Newcomer or Unlockable Assist Trophy again since he's an Unlockable Assist Trophy in Brawl.

Edited by King Marth 64

I saw that Ridley one earlier XD

Wow, this direct high is going to make me an absolute mess tomorrow, it's not settling, it's not as powerful as before, but it won't be gone until it's too late

at first i thought greninja was a hell of a weird choice, no matter how much i love it in and of itself. but then i remembered

protean

protean greninja is the single most fun thing gen6 did for battling. just imagine the immense amount of potential there is for retooling it to fit ssb's gameplay style; if it manages to be even a tenth as fun as in the actual pokémon games, this is gonna be REALLY GREAT

So has anyone else here played Kirby Air Ride. City Trial was honestly my favourite part of that game, I think it'll be cool to see how that works into Smash.

Shiny Megazard Y > Megazard X > Megazard Y > Shiny Megazard X

Also, Little Mac is going to be either Meta Knight levels of broken or complete garbage, depending entirely on how fast that meter of his builds up.