SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've made the Frederick Mii (it actually DID end up looking a good deal like him too, just without those two loopy curls on top of his head lol), so if anyone ever wants it, feel free to drop me a message and I'll send it! Feel free to use him in Smash all you like when the game is out! :3

I'm glad he can use swords lol.

I'm hoping for more info after the tournament too!

Zero Suit Samus' Final Smash is similar to Snake's Final Smash. She jumps into her Air Ship and attacks using the ship's twin lasers.

So...I didn't see this posted here yet.

Hey, guys.

Funny that this page is talking about a new e-mail, because that's exactly why I'm here. Received one last night, but missed it in the mix of all this crazy E3 coverae.

But there's not much new about it, so I didn't think it was worth posting on the site.

I'll leave what it says here, though, in case you guys can use it in any way.

Basically, I was told that:

- Last E3 before game's launch (obviously)

- Participating characters: Pac-Man, Mii Fighter, Goddess Palutena, Shulk, Chrom, Chorus Men (none of these are new, obv, so I take he means these are the participating characters for E3?)

- There has been internal debate about keeping Lucas versus Ness, apparently Lucas is likely to get the cut

- Nintendo is planning post-launch character DLC, source doesn't like this as he thinks it's greedy

And that's it. This E3 should make or break whether this guy's the real deal. Let's hope for the best! =)

Source

Sal's looking more and more legit.

Prepare your anuses for Chrom.

Edited by shinpichu

Dang. I really hoped for Wii Fit Trainer to win... but she advances anyways, so that's okay!

And for this last quarterfinal... Kirby better advance!

Edited by Carter

I think Marth is still Japanese. I distinctly heard the same sounding "hih" or whatever sound he makes sometimes when he slashes. I may be wrong though.

Am I the only one who noticed a HUGE mistake in the second round?

Rosalina got 2nd place (at -2), but Bowser and Fox tied for last (-3) and they did a tie breaker...and treated that as both the fan vote and Fox continuing. So the Rosalina player got completely screwed and they didn't even do a real fan favorite vote.

Did I miss something?

So...I didn't see this posted here yet.

Source

Sal's looking more and more legit.

Prepare your anuses for Chrom.

Too bad it was posted after the digital event. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Am I the only one who noticed a HUGE mistake in the second round?

Rosalina got 2nd place (at -2), but Bowser and Fox tied for last (-3) and they did a tie breaker...and treated that as both the fan vote and Fox continuing. So the Rosalina player got completely screwed and they didn't even do a real fan favorite vote.

Did I miss something?

I noticed it too. what the heck, nintendo?

Yep

Dang. I hope he doesn't end up being in a match with Zero Suit.

I can't let that KO uppercut ruin her (if he can catch her, but he's pretty quick too). I'm hope Zero Suit makes it to the next finals.

EDIT: Whoops, he's in the current one with Mario, Link, and Greninja.

Edited by Carter