SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I approve of 'Murio and the imitation Light Suit costume, all these alt costumes are really awesome. I like the huge amount of them Sakurai seems to be pulling from everywhere

Also, on a side note:

IMG_20140710_174313_zpsqs4kxynr.jpg

Edited by Spiky

Another video. All our final smashes thus far from the Demo minus Samus and Toon Link which are easily found elsewhere

It's boring and unoriginal?

To be fair, what else would you expect from a Gunner? A giant missile? And by extension, both Palutena's and Megaman's FSes are the same too, as are other examples, if you want me to name them.

Its really not that big a deal, considering its a Mii

I would have liked if Palutena inherited Pit's old final smash. It wasn't as guarntee a kill as many other final smashes but it was a lot less risky compared to the all or nothing nature of the others. It was a nice change of pace from the rest. Pit also should have got the Great Scared Treasure his final smash. He effectively uses the Sacred Treasures already.

Edited by Jotari

I would have liked if Palutena inherited Pit's old final smash. It wasn't as guarntee a kill as many other final smashes but it was a lot less risky compared to the all or nothing nature of the others. It was a nice change of pace from the rest. Pit also should have got the Great Scared Treasure his final smash. He effectively uses the Sacred Treasures already.

Not really considering he lost the shield in his normal moveset and his Bow is Palutena's Bow not the Sacred Bow

Not really considering he lost the shield in his normal moveset and his Bow is Palutena's Bow not the Sacred Bow

Oh yes he has the guardian orbitals now. But he still had the shield and a bow (which the only difference being shoots better arrows. in fact the Sacred Treasure is the Arrow of Light not the Bow itself and they certainly look like they were intended to be Arrows of Light when Brawl first came out) in Brawl and playing as the Great Sacred Treasure again would be really sweet.

Edited by Jotari

Oh yes he has the guardian orbitals now. But he still had the shield and a bow (which the only difference being shoots better arrows. in fact the Sacred Treasure is the Arrow of Light not the Bow itself and they certainly look like they were intended to be Arrows of Light when Brawl first came out) in Brawl and playing as the Great Sacred Treasure again would be really sweet.

The Great Sacred Treasure would have been a blast to pilot again, I do have to say ^^

Oh wow. I just saw the pic of the day.

Well, Samus in her Light Suit looks amazing! Though, after reading some of the posts before... it's not exactly? Right?

I hope by that Zero Suit will get an alternate. If she doesn't that's okay, since I'll be using her default or Dark Suit color anyways.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Suit

The visor is supposed to be white and of course it doesn't have the significant details the light suit has. (but neither does her dark suit for that matter)

On a related subject, I hope the Metroid Prime series gets more love this time around, such as a stage portraying an actual interesting location. The sky city in Prime 3 would be cool, or the Pirate homeworld with acid rain hazard, or literally anything other than the ship you only spend 15 minutes in at the start of Prime 1.

Edited by Knight

Pac-Man_Mappy.jpg

Today's Directors post showcases Pac-Man's Taunt, Namco Roulette.

Pac-Man_Namco_Roulette.jpg

It says that it's a roulette of various Namco characters from the 1980's.

Though I question the Taiko no Tatsuji image from the bottom middle, which came out in 2000.

Edited by Naui