SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be warned about Ana. Also, I main Ike and I've found if you can time his attacks properly, he can deliver a huge amount of damage, even in 1v1.

Be warned about me for what? I haven't posted at all in here today. But I agree with that, practicing my timing is how I got as good with Ike as I was.

Be warned about Ana. Also, I main Ike and I've found if you can time his attacks properly, he can deliver a huge amount of damage, even in 1v1.

I personally used Ike a lot back during release and still do to this day in multiplayer but I definitely would not use him for competitive environments. He's great for free for all and he's strong in that environment but his attack timing is very slow for 1 vs 1. It isn't worth it.

I hadn't seen any of these badges yet, I'm sure I just missed the announcement but they're news to me. Can they only be used in a specific game mode, or can they be equipped for things like a regular match? Also I think the customization interface for the Miis is cool, although it seems very lengthy just to select one character

So, Corocoro trolled big time, apparently. They didn't show anything new at all, only stuff that had already been seen. According to the latest journal entry in the Smash Bros./Nintendo Deviantart group that I'm a member of.

This is worse than all of Sakurai's trolling put together. Just...seriously? >_>

Edited by Anacybele

Found this gem on Smashboards.

Laugh of the day. XD

I have an odd theory that may be nothing but I can't help but notice something.

Game & Watch and Metaknight have been in different subtle ways confirmed but not confirmed. (Although they are obvious returners)

An unknown entity Dark Pit crashed the end of Palutenas video. Which has led to no current confirmation (playable, assist, alt skin) which has led me to think they are secret unlockables

Yes I include Dark Pit on that spectrum especially with the advent of Lucina. I could be way off but I can't help but think I may be onto something.

Didn't they originally say they were going to reveal a few new things?

They originally said they were going to do a big recap article on Smash, but because the Internet overhypes everything, it was interpreted as "We're revealing the whole roster".

Yup he has been added on the japanese site. I didn't have much doubts that he'd be reveal after that indirect reveal from the Mii fighters.

The second photo on Mii verse says that his Shuttle Loop no longer has the after glide but will hit twice during the loop. It's turned into "a highly technical and effective move"

Edited by Naui

I was going to point that out, dang it. :P

But I was hoping for a shot like this and Sakurai granted my wish yet again! ^^ (even if it isn't the actual pic of the day)

Ike, Marth, and Meta Knight were the best and most lol team in it. XD

But a nerfed Meta Knight is a good Meta Knight, so I hope everyone's right about this.