SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't Zangurak be too close to Ganondorf, though? He already look a lot like him, imo. (I'd also be here for Mirania, Yurick or Lowell :P And Calista, obviously)

An interesting thing some people have noticed with Metaknight's shoulder pads. There seems to be battle damage texture on them on some of his screenshots. Some of them have it and some of them don't. Some people are speculating it's similar to the battle damage from Smash Bros Brawl's textures beta unused content.

However considering the characters start getting steamy with high damage and there weren't really any noticeable battle damage it may or may not be in the main game again.

screen-1.jpg

screen-7.jpg

Huh, I didn't notice all that! Interesting! I did notice that he had a symbol added to the left one though. It wasn't there in Brawl.

He also got armor added to his gloves for some reason. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I never got his trophy either. And just because the word "knight" is in someone's name doesn't automatically mean they're an actual knight. :P

Really? I mean, the mask, the name, the everything? Okay then.

Although I think you should buy Kirby's Epic Yarn. Much different than regular Kirby, but has amazing music and visuals just like regular Kirby. Here, look.

Thanks, but I've never been interested in any Kirby games. Besides, I'm already going to get Yoshi's Wooly World, which has the yarn stuff from Kirby's Epic Yarn. :P

Okay, that's plenty fine. However, I honestly think Epic Yarn looks better than Woolly World from a artstyle perspective. Kirby looks more like he's some pieces of yarn on a fabric background, like Yoshi looks like a plushie in a world wih some non yarn things (the Piranha plants bug me). Who knows, YWW could grow on me. Hopefully it isn't like New Island, which is what I'm afraid of.

However, there's no denying Epic Yarn has a sense of humor lol.

Edited by Maester Indigo

Thanks, but I've never been interested in any Kirby games. Besides, I'm already going to get Yoshi's Wooly World, which has the yarn stuff from Kirby's Epic Yarn. :P

Kirby games are actually very fun, IMO

But to each their own, I guess

Okay, that's plenty fine. However, I honestly think Epic Yarn looks better than Woolly World from a artstyle perspective. Kirby looks more like he's some pieces of yarn on a fabric background, like Yoshi looks like a plushie in a world wih some non yarn things (the Piranha plants bug me). Who knows, YWW could grow on me. Hopefully it isn't like New Island, which is what I'm afraid of.

Both games' visuals look the same to me... :/

You're not a Sakurai fan if you've never played Kirby. It was the series that showed the masses what Sakurai was capable of before Smash Bros. even showed up.

Wouldn't Zangurak be too close to Ganondorf, though? He already look a lot like him, imo. (I'd also be here for Mirania, Yurick or Lowell :P And Calista, obviously)

I don't know, Zangurak's Lance might give him a unique moveset.