SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ana has stated a good point about Chrom. What if Sakurai was throwing us off to let our guard down? Chrom may be playable in the game! <333

Why can't the hackers leakers look further into the matter of what has already been presented on the smash site? We need to see some of Ike's action. ^^

The only thing this confirms is that Shulk and Bowser Jr are a thing, along with Ganon's return. Anything regarding the roster pics are still up for debate

Whilst I can't comment on Ness with regards to that, one of the leaks had a shot of Wario's trophy, with the description explaining his moveset. Granted, it was a picture, but I personally believe it

Chrom. Isn't. In.

He is

As part of Robin's final smash

Edited by DodgeDusk

Ana has stated a good point about Chrom. What if Sakurai was throwing us off to let our guard down? Chrom may be playable in the game! <333

Why can't the hackers leakers look further into the matter of what has already been presented on the smash site? We need to see some of Ike's action. ^^

They explicitly stated Chrom wasn't playable after the confusion from the Robin/Lucina video.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/14/super-smash-bros-gets-four-new-fighters

Edited by L95

This doesn't make sense, how can a playable character be both playable and showing off on another character's FS?

I'm done with Shulk being in. Is it true that Gaur Plains is a stage for him? I'd love it.

Edited by Quintessence

He is

As part of Robin's final smash

You know what I mean, you silly~

But yeah, this is a lot to wrap my head around.

Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog seem like pretty questionable choices.

Well, Lucina and Robin are in, so I really don't have any complaints.

...That was not what I said. :/

I said that Gematsu's source mistook Chrom being Robin's FS as Chrom being playable and Robin being the FS. Chrom is not playable and likely never will be.

However, I DO really wish to see some Ike gameplay and if he has Vanguard as one of those supposed 8 alternate costumes/palettes. :3

Edited by Anacybele

Late reply but...

You should run away with the evidence and lurk in teh shadows.

I should. Nintendo is going to come down on me with cease and desist.

Edited by kingddd

Actually, you probably could fake the videos if you spent a portion of your life modding Brawl an insane amount, but I don't know if it's worth it just to trick some people for a week.

Besides, Nintendo taking them down pretty much says right there it's real.

Are these the Chorus Men?

fesAX2L.jpg

If you're asking for us to confirm if those are the characters, yes those 3 little dudes are the chorus men, whether or not this screenshot is real though, is another story (probably not I would guess).

So current status is Bowser Jr. and Shulk confirmed, Duck Hunt Dog, Dr. Mario and Dark Pit extremely likely, Dixie/Ridley/Mewtwo/Chorus Men pending confirmation.

...That was not what I said. :/

I said that Gematsu's source mistook Chrom being Robin's FS as Chrom being playable and Robin being the FS. Chrom is not playable and likely never will be.

However, I DO really wish to see some Ike gameplay and if he has Vanguard as one of those supposed 8 alternate costumes/palettes. :3

lol
Well...Chrom's coding looked too real for them to not believe it.

You should run away with the evidence and lurk in teh shadows.

^

Actually, you probably could fake the videos if you spent a portion of your life modding Brawl an insane amount, but I don't know if it's worth it just to trick some people for a week.

Besides, Nintendo taking them down pretty much says right there it's real.

If you're asking for us to confirm if those are the characters, yes those 3 little dudes are the chorus men, whether or not this screenshot is real though, is another story (probably not I would guess).

So current status is Bowser Jr. and Shulk confirmed, Duck Hunt Dog, Dr. Mario and Dark Pit extremely likely, Dixie/Ridley/Mewtwo/Chorus Men pending confirmation.

Yes. For some.

^

-----

They took it down because one of the two characters the Duck Hunt Dog, or Bowser Jr being real. Duck Hunt Dog, not likely. Bowser Jr, yes. Wario being real, yes. But...come Sept 13th, most of us will be away. lol

It's Nintendo's fault anyway for not making this a worldwide release.

Edited by Bimbo

I wonder how Sakurai has taken this. He wasn't impressed when SSE's cutscenes were leaked

Do you guys think there's going to be a Xenoblade stage? I can see one being on the Wii U version

The Chorus Men screen is fake. Different leak, faker admitted to forging it.

...My only hope is that it's still an elaborate hoax. I know someone mentioned there was a Brawl mod with Shulk, and apparently some are saying Bowser Jr. could be a modded Kirby or Jigglypuff, but...it's all way too much.

Oh yeah, if I was Sakurai and I found out about all of this, I'd be feeling pretty shitty right now. I love surprising people with my work, and I bet he does too. I really feel bad for him now...

I wonder how Sakurai has taken this. He wasn't impressed when SSE's cutscenes were leaked

Do you guys think there's going to be a Xenoblade stage? I can see one being on the Wii U version

Sakurai should be pleased to see his fan centering their attention at SSB4

Also, people have speculated about Gaur Plains but I'm not certain about it.