SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would've been a nice trailer but... beating up ZSS is not cool. 0/10

You're joking right?

Also Backslash! confirmed, I just wish it as Reyn in his final smash so he could deliver his "What a bunch of jokers" line

Edited by Mikethfc

Someone said this new trailer had Ike doing a blue fire Great Aether, but I didn't see that? O.o

But if it's still the case, then OMFG YEEESSS!! HELL YES HELL YES HELL YEEESSS!! :D

Also, happy to see that menu button with Ike is totally real. ^^

Luigi constantly getting beat up is not cool though. D:

I wouldn't have thought so. I mean, I think Luigi's already said to be an unlockable

I don't think Sakurai ever said Luigi was unlockable? He just said that in past game, Luigi had been unlockable and wasn't seen until after release. IDK.

Oh great.This will just make it so that we get less vets in. -.-

Glorious manservice has entered the game! (I'm pretty sure that's what you see in his game when you fully unequip him)

Well then, I feel that this is even more inappropriate than ZSS's skimpy alternate. *sigh*

I guess the fanservice is working well!

I'll definitely be playing as Shirtless Shulk more often (if I even end up using him)!

[spoiler=thanks dusk for showing me this]Ze6nXsd.png

Well then, I feel that this is even more inappropriate than ZSS's skimpy alternate. *sigh*

You're right. We need Ike in a speedo.

That makes everything right and there'll be no complaints.

[spoiler=thanks dusk for showing me this]Ze6nXsd.png

...I need to show this to my sister.She'll start obsessing over this.I might play as him once in awhile,unless,you know,we get Dark Pit.

You're right. We need Ike in a speedo.

That makes everything right and there'll be no complaints.

I think, in efforts to keep everything fair, we need swimsuit alts for every character. No, strike that, we need only swimsuits for all characters. Swimsuit Smash Brothers 4. Make it happen, Sakurai.

Shulk fanservice is 10/10. Also Sakurai doesn't have to be called sexist anymore.

New 3DS is cool, kinda pissed because I just bought a new one 2 months ago. Also Xenoblade looks amazing, I really hope that thing is playable without the New 3DS or I'm just gonna have to shell out for the Wii version.

Oh great.This will just make it so that we get less vets in. -.-

Yeah, with more humans in, veterinarians will be out of work. Seriously, the presence of newcomers has very little impact on returning veterans.

I think, in efforts to keep everything fair, we need swimsuit alts for every character. No, strike that, we need only swimsuits for all characters. Swimsuit Smash Brothers 4. Make it happen, Sakurai.

Link and Ike in a swimsuit?Scratch that,Ike in a swimsuit?With his RD design?Sakurai better make it happen.The fanservice (A.K.A. me) want that.Now.

Edited by Shinehollow

I'd go for Ike in swim shorts as long as they aren't silly like Chrom's. xP

Also, no one answered my question about where exactly Ike is using a blue fire Great Aether in that trailer. I really wanna see iiiit!

We really need some booty shorts Capt. Falcon. But what I really want is sexy Dedede swim suit

In other news, I'm really excited Shulk made it in! Xenoblade was a great game and he had obvious potential to be a fun character.

Edited by Kyea

Yes! Shulk OFFICIALLY confirmed! And Riki and Dunban are in his final smash (hopefully the other party members can show up, too). And Metal Face is probably a stage boss.

(Warning, Major Xenoblade Spoilers)

So maybe I can have Shulk actually kill that asshole unlike in Xenoblade. Seriously, fuck Mumkhar.

Shirtless Shulk is a little weird (although, in Xenoblade, Dunban is generally at his best when he's in armor that's little more than a speedo. So nudity does sometimes make you stronger on this planet), but if Zero Suit Samus has a bikini outfit I guess it's only fair.

I actually kind of regret seeing the leak now. I'd probably be a lot more excited to come home from work to see this if I was still as pessimistic about Shulk's chances as I was after Gematsu was disproven.

I wonder what other Xenoblade stuff is going to get in...