SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a weird angle to see him from though, it looks like half his cape got cut off. xP

EDIT: Whooaaa, Ike can move now. I still think it's just the faster pace of this game than Brawl, but this could actually help him. If he's fast AND still just as powerful as his Brawl self...watch out. o.o

Edited by Anacybele

Wolf deconfirmed

Fox has an alternate skin

That looks exactly like wolf

He's gray fur

Purple eye device and grayish clothing

It's the only skin that changes foxes fur

This is only a color, NOT a costume

This is from the guy on Smashboards who is currently playing the demo version of the full game.

Gosh dang it...

Camera guy needs to move closer. And to stop shaking the camera. :/

You're not allowed to record videos or take pictures in that event. Be glad they were at least trying to record it without getting caught for the community.

Edited by kingddd

You're not allowed to record videos or take pictures in that event. Be glad they were at least trying to record it without getting caught for the community.

Well, I didn't know that. Sorry...

What mode are you guys trying first?

HOME RUN.

Seriously, it's the one that I spent the most time on in Brawl, and it was a hoot.

In other news. . .looks like Shulk has what I'm looking for, in terms of range. I think I found a new character (but whether he's main or secondary remains to be seen).

Wait, did they confirm Robin's Victory theme? I kinda don't want it to be the generic FE victory theme

[spoiler=This is what I want it to be]

They can remix this if they want, but still, it feels like victory hearing this imo Edited by Foolishly Capricious

Wait, lucina not being playable? What exactlydo you mean by that? Is it just that she isn't part of the starting roster?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=128696174&postcount=1

Smash 3DS won't be utilising Circle Pad Pro

...what the fuck is wrong with you, nintendo?

Guess what this means? If you're in japan, you get to have a better control scheme. If you're not, too bad~! Oh, and HOW 'BOUT THOSE SMASH BUNDLES

Edited by Comet

No CPP is some bullsh**.

Wolf deconfirmed
Fox has an alternate skin
That looks exactly like wolf
He's gray fur
Purple eye device and grayish clothing
It's the only skin that changes foxes fur
This is only a color, NOT a costume

This is from the guy on Smashboards who is currently playing the demo version of the full game.

Before people jump to conclusions, remember that Mario has had a Wario color since Smash 64.

At least her side-special was sped up. Still hearts, but I can live with it. Lol "butt bomb"

You have to admit, that the hearts fit her personality much more than an explosion. And they're stylisch as fuckl

Guys, relax. Nobody ever said that the New 3DS wasn't going to eventually come out internationally. You guys act like Smash is going to suck on a regular 3DS. xP

But NO ONE checked out Ike's alternate costumes? D: That's just bizarre seeing he actually has more known outfits in his series than a lot of characters on the roster. I find this funny too, because despite having a wardrobe of five different looks so far, Ike doesn't seem like the type to care much about his appearance given his ragged look in his own games. XD

Palutena's Viridi palette swap sounds awesome. Robin sounds strong though, and his/her recolors seem less boring than I feared they'd be. It's a shame Marth got nerfed in the way that he did.

Guys, relax. Nobody ever said that the New 3DS wasn't going to eventually come out internationally. You guys act like Smash is going to suck on a regular 3DS. xP

But NO ONE checked out Ike's alternate costumes? D: That's just bizarre seeing he actually has more known outfits in his series than a lot of characters on the roster. I find this funny too, because despite having a wardrobe of five different looks so far, Ike doesn't seem like the type to care much about his appearance given his ragged look in his own games. XD

several things wrong with this. we all know that it will be released, but everyone's fairly sure that it's not happening before 2015. that's at least two months of being stuck with an inferior control scheme unless we import. smash won't suck on the 3ds, this is coming from the person who used the wiimote for competitive brawl. HOWEVER, C STICK IS AMAZING. it lets you do stuff like short hop up airs, have no restrictions on aerial mobility, and advanced tecniques like DACUS. short hop up airs were actually possible with the wiimote, they're just ridiculously hard to do, though i was semi consistent with them before i essentially quit brawl.

they're probably just palette swaps if nothing big was mentioned. i'd have liked to see vanguard ike too though. :/

Edited by Comet

several things wrong with this. we all know that it will be released, but everyone's fairly sure that it's not happening before 2015. that's at least two months of being stuck with an inferior control scheme unless we import. smash won't suck on the 3ds, this is coming from the person who used the wiimote for competitive brawl. HOWEVER, C STICK IS AMAZING. it lets you do stuff like short hop up airs, have no restrictions on aerial mobility, and advanced tecniques like DACUS. short hop up airs were actually possible with the wiimote, they're just ridiculously hard to do, though i was semi consistent with them before i essentially quit brawl.

they're probably just palette swaps if nothing big was mentioned. i'd have liked to see vanguard ike too though. :/

Yeah, but I'm sure that the control scheme for the 3DS version isn't THAT bad. Plus, you can just switch to the Wii U version if you want when it comes out, since that'll be sooner and use your precious GC controller. xP

And yes, but they also said Zelda had no notable alternate colors. If they checked out Ike's costumes and he was the same, they'd have said so, methinks.

Edited by Anacybele

I've heard Ike's alts are all palette swaps, but apparently one looks sort of like the Black Knight and there's a really nice variety of them

Edited by Spiky

I've heard Ike's alts are all palette swaps, but apparently one looks sort of like the Black Knight and there's a really nice variety of them

But...WHY. When like I said, he has FIVE DIFFERENT FUCKING OUTFITS in FE. Vanguard could've easily been a palette swap too given that it has a LOT of similar pieces to Ike's Hero garb. This is bullshit.

Edited by Anacybele