SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.twitch.tv/derpanite

This guy is streaming the Japanese 3DS eshop demo.

And the point of this is? We've seen A LOT of the available characters.

Lame demo though, imo. I won't be getting it if it comes to the US. I mean, why give us a demo with SO few characters when the E3 one had a lot more?

Edited by Anacybele

In case someone wants to watch it?

But why would they want to? It's not like anything cool or new will be shown. We've already seen those characters and Battlefield and 2min matches.

Captain Falcon is so manly he can pull off a pink outfit. Ike cannot, so who is the real man here? (Please don't take this post seriously)

Don't worry, I know this isn't meant to be taken seriously lol. My comment wasn't meant to be either. I'm not THAT bad at figuring it out. XD

Oh, I guess I hadn't been paying enough attention. Well then. xP

Still, I guess I could get it to fool around with Link if his Skyward Sword and Oni Link alts are available. But that's assuming we get the demo later too.

Edited by Anacybele

But why would they want to? It's not like anything cool or new will be shown. We've already seen those characters and Battlefield and 2min matches.

It's gameplay. It's extremely limited, yeah, but some will want to watch it regardless.

Hopefully America gets this demo. I mean, I'm still waiting on the Wii U Version because a Wii U is what almost all my spare money is going towards once I finish paying back some money I owe to my sister, but being able to get a feel for some of the characters and the physics of the game will go a long way towards making it easier to decide on a main once I get the full game.

But...there's a guy streaming the demo right now. So something's wrong with your Japanese 3DS. xP

He meant he's not downloading the demo because he's not updating his 3DS to the latest firmware (since he's waiting for 3DS Homebrew to show up).

Captain Falcon is okay, imo. He's pretty damn manly and I do like his Falcon Punch :P But the fact that he's got a skin-tight suit that makes it look like he's getting wedgies all the time and the fact that he has a PINK palette just weirds me out.

You don't see Ike wearing pink. He's too manly for it! :P

nah, he just can't pull off pink

If Pit was available, this would be amazing. Also Samus.

Man, Samus, Pit, Lucina, Pikachu, Charizard, Villager, Megaman, Shulk, and Peach all look great.

This might actually be the first Smash where I like every character. May have to main the random button.

He meant he's not downloading the demo because he's not updating his 3DS to the latest firmware (since he's waiting for 3DS Homebrew to show up).

Ohhh, okay, my bad then. xP

That demo has such little content... but it'd be so great because I'm so impatient!

I hope the US gets it too. I'd love to at least TRY the new Smash and get used to the 3DS button layout for Smash. If only Peach or Zelda had been playable.

nah, he just can't pull off pink

Yes he can. In the rare instance I play Falcon I always play him in pink. Once I won a stock match by using nothing but falcon punch and reverse falcon punch...and his final smash :D

(I'm not actually good at smash though, it's just that I played with other people who weren't that good also)

Yes he can. In the rare instance I play Falcon I always play him in pink. Once I won a stock match by using nothing but falcon punch and reverse falcon punch...and his final smash :D

(I'm not actually good at smash though, it's just that I played with other people who weren't that good also)

i was talking about ike. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK I DOUBT PINK FALCON. THAT'S ALSO YOU DOUBTING HIM, SINCE YOU THINK OTHERS DOUBTING HIM IS POSSIBLE. okay i'll be quiet now

What I don't get is why it isn't at least the same roster as the E3 demo...

Because it's too big for a demo that's easily accessible. The point of a demo is to leave you wanting more, and it's been proven that demos that are too big in content can actually affect sales negatively.

Because it's too big for a demo that's easily accessible. The point of a demo is to leave you wanting more, and it's been proven that demos that are too big in content can actually affect sales negatively.

Really? Even ones that only have a limited number of uses?