SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I just want Sonic Colors' Reach for the Stars to become the new Live and Learn.

I'm not the biggest fan of Reach for the Stars but it would be nice to hear I suppose. I'd rather hear Endless Possibilities :P

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There would be backlash involving any character no matter what they do.

"dammit his eyes are supposed to be 0x1B9E23, not 0x1B9E28! RUINED FOREVER!"

fixed

(seriously smash discussion is legendary for whining about character x not having trivial thing #874520)

fixed

(seriously smash discussion is legendary for whining about character x not having trivial thing #874520)

Reminds me of the more insane of the Sonic fanbase "GREEN EYES? RUINED FOREVER"

That was (sort of) my joke. ;_;

:P

Sorry for ruining it haha.

So in October we have a worldwide release of Pokemon X/Y and Sonic Lost World later in the month.

Yoshi's Island also originally came out in October but Yoshi [December] and Yoshi's Cookie [November] still came before

The image of the day still hasn't been changed in the official website, we still have the image that have Donkey Kong got the bomb near Toon Link. (I kinda wondered if Young Link might able to return in this sequel.)

Edited by Prince Chrom of Ylisse

The image of the day still hasn't been changed in the official website, we still have the image that have Donkey Kong got the bomb near Toon Link. (I kinda wondered if Young Link might able to return in this sequel.)

Highly doubtful. If you think about it, Toon Link practically IS Young Link, so having both would be a wasted character slot

Image of the day doesn't change on weekends.

If Toon Link, (Adult) Link, and Young Link were all in the game, I think we would riot. Unless, Young Link was Masked Link. Which we would be cool with but three Links is still very crazy.

Triangle ATTACK!

... Well, kind of. [/shrugs]

more of a.. Dual Strike if you will!

Side Note: Comeon Sakurai you should try to throw a little more love towards Advanced Wars ^^;

Speaking of, how would everyone here feel if we got the Whitewings' Triangle Attack as an Assist Trophy?

I would love it. There are also a few other triangle attack possibilities.

I wonder if Link will finally out tier his younger counterpart.

I would love it. There are also a few other triangle attack possibilities.

I wonder if Link will finally out tier his younger counterpart.

As a Toon Link main, I'm hoping not. Besides, regular Link wasn't the underdog in Melee for like, all of Melee until Armada picked YL recently-ish. If Link is somehow better than bottom tier this time, I hope toon Link remains viable. I'd hate for my main to become the next ganon or something drastic...he wasn't exactly that good in brawl anyways. But knowing Sakurai, it can happen. *crosses fingers and picks a god and prays*

As a Toon Link main, I'm hoping not. Besides, regular Link wasn't the underdog in Melee for like, all of Melee until Armada picked YL recently-ish. If Link is somehow better than bottom tier this time, I hope toon Link remains viable. I'd hate for my main to become the next ganon or something drastic...he wasn't exactly that good in brawl anyways. But knowing Sakurai, it can happen. *crosses fingers and picks a god and prays*

It would great if they were roughly in the same tier, just different sides of playstyle. Toon Link could be speed, while Link could be stronger by a larger. That would justify his slower pace better.

It would great if they were roughly in the same tier, just different sides of playstyle. Toon Link could be speed, while Link could be stronger by a larger. That would justify his slower pace better.

TL has more KO moves than Link. That's messed up.

U-Smash

FAIR

NAIR

BAIR

Link only has significant advantage on DAIR and maybe F-Smash. The rest are evenish.

whatever, Lucina's gonna be top tier anyway

yeah I said that

edit: gotta go fast

Edited by shadykid