SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too high demanding and that those scalpers always beat us to it. -.-

Plus Nintendo never ships enough is why. 39.99 is better than every other that I see that is around 70ish+ dollars. -.- Which I won't have a choice for the Villager amiibo since those are out of print. They're around 60ish dollars right now. Shulk's is too expensive thankfully that they are still in print.

Even so, I'm rather impressed you've managed to pay so much for amiibos. I looked for like 10 minutes and managed to find sources that were easily a good 15 to 25 dollars cheaper than what you paid.

I'm beginning to think I may have to wait a while before getting the Amiibos I want. 8U; A very long while.

Bleh, I don't like that Ike has a Chrom palette. Because I don't like Chrom and feel that Ike is way too good for his colors. :P

Okay. You really need to learn to not say things in such a disrespectful way. Honestly, what do you accomplish by intentionally rubbing Chrom fans the wrong way with this? Not cool at all, man...

Okay. You really need to learn to not say things in such a disrespectful way. Honestly, what do you accomplish by intentionally rubbing Chrom fans the wrong way with this? Not cool at all, man...

Uh...? Sorry for not understanding where you're coming from here? All I basically said was "I don't like Chrom." It's not like I called him a shit piece of trash or said that his fans are stupid or something...

Edited by Anacybele

Bleh, I don't like that Ike has a Chrom palette. Because I don't like Chrom and feel that Ike is way too good for his colors. :P

1. You were complaining about a color palette when there are 7 others. Deal with it.

2. "Ike is way too good" implies something bad in comparison (in this case, it's Chrom).

Edited by ID Thanatos

1. You were complaining about a color palette when there are 7 others. Deal with it.

Yeah, so? Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to dislike one of them. In fact, I don't actually like any of them much except for the default.

2. "Ike is way too good" implies something bad in comparison (in this case, it's Chrom).

That Chrom is a bad character in my opinion? Of course. That's my opinion. Why can't people here deal with that?

Edited by Anacybele

That Chrom is a bad character in my opinion? Of course. That's my opinion. Why can't people here deal with that?

To be fair, and I will admit that this MIGHT be me just misinterpreting things, but the way you say it, it comes across as if you think of it as fact.

Personally, I like the palette, not quite for being POSSIBLY inspired by Chrom, but because it reminds me of the palette I used back in Brawl. Namely, just being a very light palette in general. And honestly, white/silver/ navy blue is a very tasteful combination in my opinon.

Edited by Dai

Well, my apologies then, I had no intention of implying such at all. And don't worry, I misinterpret things a lot... xP

White and blue ARE a good combination. That's why the Sigurd palette isn't really that bad, imo. I just don't think Ike looks good in it. It looks better on Sigurd. lol

Gotta agree that we need a Chrom(For Code Name S.T.E.A.M) and Daisy(For Mario Party 10 and Mario Kart 8) amiibo. I'll be there before the store even opens upon release day of these, that is if they ever get one!

Edited by PuffPuff

I'm so upset by amiibo that I can hardly stand it.

I'D JUST LIKE TO REITERATE I'LL LIKELY NEVER GET MY FAVORITE SMASH CHARACTER EVER SHULK

I'll probably never get Pit, Meta Knight, the FE characters that aren't Marth (have Marth), Dark Pit, Ness, or Lucario.

At least I can get Charizard and Sheik.

Also, does anyone else think that Xenoblade NEEDS more remixes? Maybe shake up Mechonis Field or something. Even without remixes, I want Zanza, Eryth Sea, Mechonis Field, Tragic Decision, The Night Before the Decisive Battle, and more.

I also would want Timbre of the City and Toberu Mono from The Last Story but I digress.

According to Miyamoto, we are getting E-cards that does the same affect as an amiibo. Makes sense since half the folks won't get ahold of some of these amiibo.

Miyamoto

^

I

(Link)

In the future, we have the option, if certain 'amiibo' figures are no longer available in stores, to release an 'amiibo' in card form with the same functionality."

-----

Explains why Nintendo stopped the Rosalina production.

Edited by PuffPuff

...And why we have to succumb to importing and sewer rats for the figure. -.-

did you expect there to be a robin amiibo for each gender?

No. But it would be pretty nice. Male WFT and female Villager, too.

And how was I supposed to know that you play the female Robin? o.O

You weren't necessarily.

I'm honestly not surprised that female Robin didn't get an amiibo, since neither the female villager nor the male Wii Fit Trainer got one and I'm even more surprised that so many people didn't see it coming.

And how was I supposed to know that you play the female Robin? o.O

Female Robin is better, didn't you know?

Since we don't have release date for it, when do you think we'll see wave 4? Late March, perhaps? The sooner, the better. I want a Palutena amiibo NOW. I was so disappointed she wasn't in wave 4.

According to one of the main gaming chains in the Netherlands, Wave 4 Amiibos are coming out here on April 24th. Not sure if that'll be the same release as NA or not.

I, too, was also hoping for a female Robin Amiibo, though I didn't expect one. I'll still probably pick up the male version, though it's kind of disappointing.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, February 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, February 9, 2015 - No reason given

EDIT: Wrong thread. Delete this post.

Edited by Jave