SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe pichu has a small chance now that he's the only veteran to not be in the roster and sakurai said there would be several more characters.

I also don't expect Isaac to make it. His popularity is largely just within the Smash community, and unlike Roy, he doesn't have veteran status to back him up (no, being an assist trophy doesn't count).

That's actually partly why I *do* expect him to make it. If this is supposed to be fanservice, and Isaac is popular within the Smash community, wouldn't that up his chances a bit?

That's actually partly why I *do* expect him to make it. If this is supposed to be fanservice, and Isaac is popular within the Smash community, wouldn't that up his chances a bit?

He certainly has a better chance than he would on his own, but by "fanservice" I'm expecting ballot choices, and the online Smash community isn't going to be where all the submissions come from.

He certainly has a better chance than he would on his own, but by "fanservice" I'm expecting ballot choices, and the online Smash community isn't going to be where all the submissions come from.

This is true, but I'd think Isaac would still have a pretty good amount of votes, wouldn't he? I thought he was one of the most-voted so far? Maybe I'm remembering wrong lol.

I'd love to see the return of Ice Climbers. <33

Though if Isaac made it instead I'd have no complaints.

But I'm still rooting for Lloyd Irving~

Eep! Okay, I'd love to see him too.

Apes are monkeys. It's just a sub branch of the family. Like dolphins are a type of cetacea.

Nope.

Hominoid apes (gibbons, orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and humans), which all lack tails, are also catarrhines but are not considered monkeys.

Later in the first half of the 20th century, the idea developed that there were trends in primate evolution and that the living members of the order could be arranged in a series, leading through "monkeys" and "apes" to humans.[7] Monkeys thus constituted a "grade" on the path to humans and were distinguished from "apes".

I'd be surprised if Issac didn't make it in just because of how popular Golden Sun is. Wolf is really the last character that needs to be brought in from Brawl with little complications (ICs take up too much space for 3DS, Snake is unlikely cause Konami's in a weird place atm, and there are already a lot of Pokemon fighters)

You guys just gave me an entire lesson on taxonomy in a Smash Brothers thread, good job. It was very educational and now I know about the relationship between Dolphins and Hippos along with the start of reptile mammals thanks to you.

I love Blastoise, too, but Totodile was my very first Pokemon, so Feraligatr (and Totodile and Croconaw) will always hold a special place in my heart.

I think we need a grass type in smash, how about my first Starter, Torterra?

maybe pichu has a small chance now that he's the only veteran to not be in the roster and sakurai said there would be several more characters.

How abouy young Link with equipable masks? No transformations.

Edit:Never mind, the only mask I see him using without transformations is Bunny Hood.

Maybe have him in the style of Hyrule Warriors? That Keaton mask looks so kawaii on him.

Edited by Rabbattack

We already have a Psychic type and a Fairy type.

I'd really like to see some more type diversity on the nonexistant chance we get another pokemon. Like Tyranitar, Scizor, Gengar, Aggron, Garchomp, Gyarados, no seriously, I want to play as a Gyarados.

I noticed as I was typing out my list that all of those Pokemon can mega evolve.

Scizor would be awesome, just thinking of a quick moveset:

B: Razor Wind, a quick projectile that isn't very damaging, but has some slight push back.

Side B: Bullet Punch, kinda like Fox's or Falco's side b, but more powerful and a larger hitbox with some more ending lag

Down B: Swords Dance, hold for a short bit to increase launch power for awhile

Up B: U Turn, press, then turn in any direction, then Scizor quickly swipes over there and then quickly comes back, unless he grabs a ledge.

I would love to see Sakurai pull something unexpected and add in Lilligant. That way we have a Grass type and Gen V covered as well.

I'm obviously not expecting that to actually happen, though.