SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

you can anticipate it and spam the l and r buttons. it would eventually become automatic like how most players are good at survival DI.

according to the reddit thread they figured out that you actually can't spam L/R, you need to be precise

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can anticipate it and spam the l and r buttons. it would eventually become automatic like how most players are good at survival DI.

If you read the thread, it stated that you can't spam it at all. You have to be frame perfect for it happen.

to be fair there were 5 hours when that wasn't known

Still it's definitely not something I would be able to pull off even with my current reflexes and practices.

it's still possible. the window is only slightly smaller than when you can SDI out of the strong hit of fox's up air. it does seem like it would require practice, but loads of stuff does in general, so w/e.

Edited by PichuMaster3000

I played Luigi again and I can only do one d-throw combo I'm used to using now... Such a sucky nerf. Luigi didn't need any nerfs OR buffs, he was perfect. Although, I AM loving his d-air. I can spike a lot easier with it now.

Also, I started training more Amiibo other than my Ike. Ike is now lv. 29 while I also have a lv. 17 Luigi and Mii Swordfighter. I nicknamed Luigi "Weegi" and Mii Swordfighter "FreddyBear" (because it's using my Frederick Mii) lol

Word of advice though, a Luigi Amiibo can be freaking dangerous. Mine wasn't even at a high level yet at all and he pulled off a u-tilt to Fire Jump Punch combo that KO'd me!

Edited by Anacybele

Once diddy dies, or puts up a shield and you hit it, the glitch is "undone".

Still super important to rush a fix on this tho

HOLY SHIT
MOTHERFUCKING BOREAL | "Dunkmaster" ALLY

also the three characters are gonna be Pink Gold Peach, Magnemite, and Baby Bowser Jr.

trust me my dad is nintendo

ok realtalk

1) I think everyone agrees on Wolf at this point. He's a veteran, and gets the Star Fox: ZeRo tie-in.
2) Shovel Knight. In addition to the "leak" that at least one reputable writer has a LOT of confidence in, you have stuff like the Amiibo concept art being a Smash Bros base. Lastly (and this is pretty minor), the fact that Yacht Club Games aren't doing a ~last minute push~ for Shovel Knight votes (but are definitely paying attention to the process).
3) Completely up in the air. I'd liiiiiike to say Isaac, but I bet it's some character from an established franchise. Like idk Dixie Kong or Toad.

Also. Petition to BAN people who post leaks (or equivalent) with actual information (as opposed to like, "three empty character files found") outside of spoilers.