PK Starstorm! - EarthBound Character Discussion Thread

So what new characters if any from the EarthBound/Mother (as it's known in Japan) are you hoping to see? Personally I think they'll keep both Ness and Lucas, and I hope they add Kumatora, I think she's pretty great. Although Masked Man and Porky seem likely, they're pretty popular and main characters. Wishful thinking says Ninten, as he's the original star if the series, but we all know that'd never happen.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Around the English speaking sites: Masked Man and Porky are the characters people want to see added from this series. Around Japan, it's Kumatora. Personally I wouldn't mind any of these characters.

Kumatora also has my vote after both playing Mother 3 and watching Chuggaconroy's LP of Mother 3

Any more characters than Ness and Lucas is over-representation, if you ask me.

It's Earthbound. You can never have over-representation.

I'm joking. Sort of. Anyway if they were to have another character I guess Pokey/Porky would be the most likely. I would assume he would be in the spider mech from Earthbound and he would be a heavy character. I just want another character that has different moves from Ness and Lucas, so Ninten wouldn't be as much fun but I hope they at least have alternate costumes(like wario) for some of the characters so you could have Ninten for Ness.

Maybe Giygas can be a character. He'd take up the whole stage. That'd be fun.

It's Earthbound. You can never have over-representation.

I'm joking. Sort of. Anyway if they were to have another character I guess Pokey/Porky would be the most likely. I would assume he would be in the spider mech from Earthbound and he would be a heavy character. I just want another character that has different moves from Ness and Lucas, so Ninten wouldn't be as much fun but I hope they at least have alternate costumes(like wario) for some of the characters so you could have Ninten for Ness.

I cannot grasp the true form of this post.

Pokey in his spidermech is something I never considered.. That could work actually.

I think Giygas in his Mother 1 form would be cool. And in his final smash he transforms into his Earthbound form and a textbox from Earthbound pops up saying "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas's attack!". The screen then flashes and everybody goes flying.

A man can dream I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Gigue from Mother 1 or Giygas from EB? Because Giygas might be a little... yeah...