FEDA: Emblem of Justice help?

MacLovin

How do I tell the growths in this game? There isn't much info on it, even on Gfaqs. [Yeah, went there and it didn't have much outside of a walkthrough and a little info on characters.]

Like.

How do I keep my army on one side of morals, I stayed with the lawful side for a long time and use Law oriented units like Shane/Elle/That Centaur Chick and then they leave.

Is a 100% recruitment rate possible?

:/

To be fair, it's not a bad game. It's just kinda easy to break with 1-2 range and flyers. It's a shame that the mages aren't so hot after a certain point though.

For those who are wondering what this game is, it's a japan-only SRPG for the SNES. It plays in a similar fashion to the shining force games and has many similarities. A transalation patch for it is availible.

Edited by Aquaman

At the beginning of each mission, you have a special goal to accomplish , for example for the 1st mission, you have to escape without killing everyone. Doing that gives experience for everyone, money, and makes ypu go on the lawfull stats.

Try to also avoid unnecessary battles (The first battle can be done ad vitam aeternam, but each time your emblem becomes darker, for example...)

This site have a lot of information, including a Walktrough, and detailed characters descriptions.

100% recruitment rate is impossible.

Man, that's useful. Thanks.

Sheesh, the law units seem to have a great advantage here.

Wait, I can rename the characters? This is fun.

Dan is now Hibiki. And Dora is now Free.

Man this game needs a tier list. Jeda/Shane/Chris top tier.

Edited by Aquaman

I should really get back to playing FEDA, but it's been way too long and I've forgotten where to go.

The last I remember was getting Raven, a gunner who had a ridiculous area of effect with his special attack (it hits everything within a 5 radius range).

Anyways, the characters I found to be the strongest were Brian, Ain, and Shishima.

I remember going from Law (to the point of getting Fedain), then sinking to Hell Hound after I found the law objectives too hard and unfeasible to accomplish, then going back to Blade Eagle (The Law Emblem right above Byper, the Neutral Emblem). I lost quite a lot of Law characters and quite a few Chaos characters in that process. You really have to stick with either Law or Chaos exclusively in order to get the most characters.