Am I the only one?

DeSu

I guess I am just lucky. My Roy is like a mix between a swordmaster and a general. Great strength and speed, good skill and def. He was REALLY lacking in res though, but meh. Mages are usually toast by the time they get near him.

That sounds exactly like Ike.

yes you are Faiya, I only played that game for like 2 mins and Roy died! don't ask how because I don't know either

I think its because you were on CHAPTER 1 and roy was LEVEL 1.

My Roy had 10 strength at level 20 - *AFTER* I fed him an Energy Ring to boost it because he was worthless. I got screwed bad, my Roy is weak, has pretty mediocre defense (11 for a frontliner melee) and overall mediocre HP (31). He does have plenty of speed and skill and a fair amount of luck, but he's like a Myrmidon without the criticals.

I hope that after he finally promotes (one more level to go- ABOUT TIME), I hope that I can train him so he can actually dent the final boss. Lilina is so much stronger than him - I think we know who's going to be wearing the pants in that relationship. She's a level 10 sage and already boasting 28 magic. That's power right there.

Nah, i think Roy have some good stat. His Luck always max and his hp was higher than a lot of units. So...he can be something like a meatshield....

In my first (and right now, only) playthrough of FE6 gave me a decent enough Roy. He maxed out almost every stat, and came close to maxing those he never. Decent and reliable, and the Sealed Sword just added to the amount of kick-ass.

I guess I am just lucky. My Roy is like a mix between a swordmaster and a general. Great strength and speed, good skill and def. He was REALLY lacking in res though, but meh. Mages are usually toast by the time they get near him.

That's how Eliwood is, unfortunately for me his boy is just a shadow of his father's greatness.