Snike

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing in the rules saying I couldn't do that.

Assuming this is true, you are the WORST at reading rules.

2. If you are dead, you may only talk to other members of your informed faction, and even then only for strategy purposes. Knowledge may not be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

If I don't see a mod step in and do something about this, I'll assume that you made it up.

aaaand that is a direct quote.

Phase pause while I wait for pblade. Lightning is in the forecast.

Dear Uncle Bob, here are some of the rules:

2. If you are dead, you may only talk to other members of your informed faction, and even then only for strategy purposes. Knowledge may not be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

Also yes I am f5's scum buddy, here is his thoughts.

Tell town to lynch Fluttershy after you. Other scumteam probably shot me thinking they could win by fucking us over and since this is a lost cause I'd rather town win than them.

The set-up really just doesn't allow for Fluttershy to be town. It revolves around a cop searching for 2 scumteams, both of which have investigations to search for power roles (Journalist and Tracker) Also Fluttershy's Mint Slice vote yesterday was bad and her entire D2 was a bunch of voteparks.

England is almost certainly town because 4 VTs is the perfect number for the set-up.

Nothing in the rules saying I couldn't do that.

Well, actually, ignoring the disregard for the first rule of the game (it is NOC), we have this:

8. Don't abuse loopholes.

Uncle Bob has been Modkilled! He was:

Dear Uncle Bob,

You are Professor James Moriarty. You are the infamous criminal mastermind from Sherlock Holmes, described by Holmes himself as the Napoleon of crime. You are charismatic and highly respected by almost all of Scotland Yard.

Since you are a respected scholar in your public life, all inspections will cause you to show up as a member of the Ballroom Bunch rather than your true alignment.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "##Contact USER." You will use your vast influence to arrange a meeting with USER the next day. As a result, the two of you will be able to speak outside the thread for the following phase.

You are allied with MI6. You win if all threats are eliminated. You are allied with yourself, you win if you survive.

MI6 has now been eliminated.

Phase resumes. All votes on Bob default to No Lynch.

Votals:

(1) No Lynch : Resolute

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

It is possible for town to lose on a mislynch.

Carry on.

##Vote Fluttershy

I guess it adds up to funtimes for town since we can lynch again. Kind of seems like a boon for us and bad news for the other scum.

Assuming the other scum was right that there's a multifaction, Flutter being the Scum Tracker seems likely now.

It looks like Jugger was fed a logical paradox last night, since he's bluescreened.

Jugger has been slain.

Dear Jugger,

You are Gerome. You are a wyvern rider from Fire Emblem: Awakening, and a loner. You don't really believe in the cause that the rest of the kids came back for, instead just wanting to return your wyvern to a time where she can be with her own kind. However, your mother convinces you to fight.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "##Minerva, is USER friend or foe?" Minerva is an excellent judge of character, and since you are one of the few that can understand her, you will be able to learn if she can trust USER.

However, since you are so aloof and don't want help from others, no action will be able to protect you in any way.

You are allied with the Ballroom Bunch. You win if all threats are eliminated.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in about 83 hours at 10PM EST, July 13th.

Man I had this whole writeup on analyzing different possibilities based on if it was 3/2 or 3/1/1 and then I realized that it stated that M16 was eliminated. ;/ So it pretty much has to be 3/2.

Okay, so my lowest priority today is UM. I really don't think either mafia team would have a Dayvig when they can both kill every night. Plus, it would give one a large advantage over the other lategame. That leaves Resolute, England, and Flutter. England is a cop clear and the other scumteam already had a GF. I guess it's possible for both to have one, but it seems unlikely. Also, a Miller fakeclaim is kind of like a GF. Not as good because you can't get cleared, but you're still immune to Cops. So I think it would make more sense for Resolute to be scum than England. And I guess that leaves Flutter as scum Tracker. On D2, I unvoted her because I thought that she wouldn't pointlessly claim Tracker for a ML, but if they knew/suspected that Bob was on the other mafia team, it would be a potentially very rewarding gamble.

NOBODY VOTE UNTIL WE'RE CERTAIN ON WHO TO LYNCH

Resolute should claim btw, and Flutter should out her results.

England- there wouldn't be much point to writing that entire wall if I was just planning on unvoting Flutter once she claimed her results. There were much more succint cases I could have made if the whole point was just to throw some distance.

Interestingly, Resolute has said very little about Flutter. There was a small point near the beginning of D1, which she never followed up on, a comment on the way she claimed D2 making her probably town, and then saying she was scum on D3 through PoE. Resolute, why am I not factored into this PoE? I know you said that you thought I was town due to the manner in which I claimed Hooker, but you said pretty much the same thing about Flutter's Tracker claim.

Also, is UM getting a sub?

Also, I just realized that Jugger was macho. In that case, the N2 death is really odd. Javert would almost certainly have been protecting Jugger on N2 after the claim, so him redirecting the kill to himself through his role is highly unlikely. If my own results are any indication, role is not stated in results. So fffff would have just gotten "Your action succeeded", not "You successfully Martyred <player>" from targeting Javert. So I don't think MI6 would have known that he was a Martyr, and to target him over Jugger. If they thought that Jugger would be protected, I guess they might have PoEd it down to Javert as being a protective role, but that's still kind of iffy with a claimed Hooker and a claimed Tracker.

Miller. Just Miller.

And I haven't said an awful lot on UM either, iirc. Actually over the night phase I did a little bit of thinking and I'm pretty sure I wrote off you as town way too hastily. I'm pretty much suspect of everyone who isn't named England at this point. I could see the other mafia having a dayvig honestly since town have, what, three protective roles? (if ChanServ is town, that is.)

UM looked kind of weird before then too with him wondering who to dayvig. He used it for towncred/possibly shooting an inactive dude and at the same time kind of distanced himself from it, constantly asking other people for their opinions on vigging him throughout the day. When it backfired, this would let him have some leeway because other people were calling for a shot on him too. He's also been sheeping other people's cases a bunch. He dropped his Javert suspicions Day 1 because of Supreme Ruler's case on Darth Rapier, then went back to it after f5 made his case against Javert.

#1 - RVS

#2 - Post filled with mostly sheepy reasons, I remember the ignoring possibilities about the role part and the Uncle Bob suspicions both were points made by me and I think some others before then, and attacks Javert seemingly expecting him to know it was a reaction test because the lack of vote "implied it was a reaction test" and not Orion distancing.

#3 - Addresses Javert's response, admits that he was wrong on one point but adds some more fuel to the fire. You'd think the vote would stay, right?

#4 - Attacks Kumeneko for voting Javert when he'd done so himself previously (and Kumeneko's vote was essentially a barebones version of his own. Not the best, but still), and then ditches his Javert suspicions because he "liked Supreme Ruler's case" and adds a single point to it. Pretty lame honestly.

plan on finishing this iso analysis later but right now my brain doesn't really want to cooperate so I'll come back when it is

Yo! I looked into Fluttershy ISO and interestingly enough I think the only people she spoke about were flipped townies or other scum team. Which makes me think that if she is scum she avoided mention of her partner. Now, I will have to look back into the case on her but can someone summarize said case? :P I am not completely sure how she got on the radar.

Considering we don't have a Doc and our Cop can't be protected by the Martyr anyways, I don't really think it's that strong protection. Plus, neither the Decoy nor the Martyr actually lower the kill count- they just redirect the kills. I'm the only one who has the ability to do that, and I have limited shots as well.

I haven't really liked UM's posts but ehhhhhh a multimafia dayvig just sounds OP.

I would want to lynch Resolute or Flutter, and I'll get to the former's ISO in a bit.

As for Flutter, I felt that she harped too much on emotion. I can kind of see what she meant by Mint being provocative, but I don't really see it as all that scummy, and she basically voteparked Mint over it on D2. Her reason for finding Bob scummy on D1 was kind of weak as well, as was the reason for unvoting. She said that his Kumaneko case was good despite finding it an easy vote earlier. Additionally, I feel like a lot of the time, she's been attacking the manner in which people post rather than their content. ie Mint being a bit overly aggressive and Bob's tone shift. Analyzing tone can be useful, but I feel that she does it too often.