Who do you think is the cheapest/most broken character?

DeSu

Ike is ubercheap but so fun to play as.

Olimar's Final Smash is cheaper.

MK is ubercheap because he can spam his B moves.

Anyone who has suicide moves.

Olimar's final smash is actually very easy to avoid (save for the damage part). The rocket coming down is easy to avoid and leaves Olimar Pikminless for a while. Sonic's Final Smash is the reason they banned Final Smashes at most tournaments.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olimar's final smash is actually very easy to avoid (save for the damage part). The rocket coming down is easy to avoid and leaves Olimar Pikminless for a while. Sonic's Final Smash is the reason they banned Final Smashes at most tournaments.

They banned them only because of a character that sucks.

They banned them only because of a character that sucks.

Well, that too. I think it was Jigglypuff's Final Smash, which is so easy to avoid, you'd have to be blind not to avoid it.

Well the point was that Final Smashes aren't exactly balanced, but I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

Why is everyone dissin' Ike he's good and really slow. I'm good with everyone that is good... kind of. Olimar, FE characters, Captain F. sucks, Ganadorf is better, K. Dedede, Lucas, SNAKE, Links, Pikachu, Sonic is SUPER peice of dog SHIT, Mario was severely destryed in this game.

Would like to Brawl someone... No Wi-Fi :(

Actually that depends Kintembo's Captain Falcon is pretty good and Knife's Ganondorf is good too. My point is that no character sucks it just how you use them.

Edited by Slayer

Actually that depends Kintembo's Captain Falcon is pretty good and Knife's Ganondorf is good too. My point is that no character sucks it just how you use them.

I was brawling anyone on Wi-Fi yesterday on Team Battles and I faced the best Ganondorf around. He lost only one round (when I was teamed with a Bowser).

Actually that depends Kintembo's Captain Falcon is pretty good

I'm not actually all that great with Captain Falcon, at least compared to my mains. I was very lucky to pull off the knee. Besides Falco and Wario, I have a great Diddy (except when playing on courses like that Mushroomy Kingdom underground course, as Fox can tell you) and ROB (even though I don't use him much). Oh yeah, it's not "Kintembo", it's an n, not m. Think Nintendo, except with a K and B. (I guess that's what Yoshio Sawai, creator of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, was thinking when he came up with the character)

Cheap characters? Really good Metaknights.

All the characters are cheap in one way or another.

They all have something that makes them a pain.

The most broken character is Tabuu.

Oh come one you should obviously know that the topic means playable characters. I forgot if I posted yet. If not:Metaknight.

Misc: If Bowser has higher damage than you, you can steer where he Bowsercides. It's not very cheap.

Also, despite him not being a bad character or exceptionally cheap, I dislike losing to Kirby more than almost anybody else. It's something to do with his attitude, I guess.

Misc: If Bowser has higher damage than you, you can steer where he Bowsercides. It's not very cheap.

Also, despite him not being a bad character or exceptionally cheap, I dislike losing to Kirby more than almost anybody else. It's something to do with his attitude, I guess.

Maybe it's because he looks so inoffensive that makes you angry to loose against him.

Also I despise loosing to Jiglypuff

Edited by Slayer

It's in his taunts, the way he walks, the way he "talks." He comes off as an incredible douche for some reason.

Because he kills you then just goes "HIIIIIIIIII!"

It enrages me.