Is a Female Robin necessary / too good for Apotheosis?

Zitro

I got a file that is at Ch12 and I have Male Robin as a lvl9 Grandmaster, Chrom as a Great Lord (lvl3), Donnel allready out of Villager, and Cordelia & Sumia on their way to get Galeforce (low level Dark Fliers) themselves.

I was thinking if I wanted to optimize for Apotheosis, I should maybe restart as a Female Robin.

With Female Robin, you effectively get one extra Agressor Galeforce(Male Morgan)

With Male Robin, with proper pairing you get a better version of a Female MU(depending on your marriage choice), leading into the same amount of Galeforce, but 1 less Agressor/Galeforce

That being said, I prefer Male MU because Waifu > Husbando and I get tons of Luna Galeforce to play with

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Uh, what? The differences are minimal. Hugely so. Basically, you either get Aggressor or Galeforce on your MU. And for the final set of enemies, I'd say Aggressor is better. Also, Chrom, the only husband worth really considering for powergaming, isn't that great. He only gives any significant bonus to a Magic Using Avatar if he's in the Dread Fighter Class for one. And the abundance of enemies with Counter on that Map mean that you can never safely use him to initiate an attack unless he's in a bow using class.

Galeforce skirmishing makes the mook waves easier. For Anna and her bunch, power trumps all.

Not that it really matters, because Apotheosis is easy.

With Female Robin, you effectively get one extra Agressor Galeforce(Male Morgan)

With Male Robin, with proper pairing you get a better version of a Female MU(depending on your marriage choice), leading into the same amount of Galeforce, but 1 less Agressor/Galeforce

That being said, I prefer Male MU because Waifu > Husbando and I get tons of Luna Galeforce to play with

Not even that. Female Avatar can only ever produce a single Aggressor Galeforce. Male Avatar can produce the same by pairing with Lissa or Maribelle.

Edited by Onestep

Brady/Owain/Inigo already have Galeforce/Aggressor without your Avatar. Making her female means you get a fourth through Morgan.

Oh, right. Forgot about that. It's still pretty balanced, kidwise. Male Avatar can get more stat optimised kids, Female Avatar can get another copy of a solid combo.

Point also still remains that Apotheosis is pretty easy, really.

Edited by Onestep

You can unoptimal in many ways and still complete the secret route. Basically you need Limit Broken Galeforce kids with Brave Luna/Ignis to deal damage to those enemies.

you don't even need the Limit Breaker part, talk about unoptimal