Let's make the worst FE Fanplay EVER!!!!

Aethern

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virion smirked and returned the embrace. He then whipped out his DUEL DISK and summoned the 3 god cards in one turn, killed all the members of the orgy except for Volcarona, which unpetrified Chrom and co., then pulled a motorcycle from the future. He used plot powers to turn Volcarona into a CHILDREN'S TRADING CARD and used his motorcycle to run off into the future.

Edited by CR-S01

Gaius said, "I want to play children's card games on motorcycles too! Take me with you!" The the crimson dragon appeared and Yusei suddenly appeared too on a MOTORCYCLE, summoned STARDUST DRAGON and dragged Gaius along into the future.

Gaius figured out a way to escape from the shadow realm with plot powers, then he found Virion dueling with Yugi when he got out. Virion summoned VOLCARONA in attack mode, then proceeded to make out with the spirit of the card. He then forfeited because he was too turned on my a children's trading card to duel any more.