So what's goinng on here?

Emeraldfox

I've been logged on but not posting... I keep forgetting to log out... Thank you school! So... What's been

going on? I haven't been coming here lately either...

Princess got her 1,000th post, Songy left for a while, MaSu updated his story I think, Lyle updated his, I wrote one, Ace changed his damn name again. Angel tries to kill himself usually, and MaSu abuses him, so I am protecting him until Songy comes back.

You failed because you let MaSu beat him in the Hotel, I have removed you from power until Songbird returns, you are a less than adequate guardian.

GTFO.

You failed because you let MaSu beat him in the Hotel, I have removed you from power until Songbird returns, you are a less than adequate guardian.

You're in no position to remove me from power. My contract with Songbird is sealed. You can't do anything about it.

Besides, I don't see you diligently watching over him all the time and trying to prevent him from seeing harm.

MaSu is at work, so he isn't in danger. I 'removed' you because you didn't care as MaSu attacked him, and Angel hush, you seemed happy when I said I would stop MaSu yesterday.

I'm never happy, GTFO.

Meh, you're just trying to get some popularity...but you'll only become infamous if you do stuff like this.

Also, I have the right to behead you right now, as is stated in my contract with Songbird.

Well, be a better guardian.