Several Fire Emblem Characters featured in Gamefaqs' Chracter Battle IX

Aurabolt

True, but I wouldn't take either of Yuri Lowell or Face McShooty over Welkin.

well, it's fodder and super fodder vs fodder

also Ryu doing the exact opposite of going up

Edited by shadykid

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely you must have expected Jigglypuff to eat up most of Mega Man X's leftovers

I did, but still... Well, at any rate, I expected more from Jigglypuff.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Welp, it's another boring match that doesn't really tell us anything... Why was I even so worked up over this matchup anyway...?

Another yawner. And while I WOULD note Lucina's match is next, after seeing Tharja embarrass herself, my expectations for her aren't exactly high.

Another yawner. And while I WOULD note Lucina's match is next, after seeing Tharja embarrass herself, my expectations for her aren't exactly high.

I think the real wildcard is Dracula's strength (not that it matters, lolsonic)

I think the real wildcard is Dracula's strength (not that it matters, lolsonic)

Yeah... although I'd have expected Drac to make a contest or two by now. As an aside, Lucina did have the lead for about a minute... ...And honestly, this is yet another boring match - it's playing out as expected; Drac dominates, Lucina gets second, and lol Caim. Not that it matters, sice this is basically "Who gets destroyed by Sonic next round?".

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yeah... although I'd have expected Drac to make a contest or two by now. As an aside, Lucina did have the lead for about a minute... ...And honestly, this is yet another boring match - it's playing out as expected; Drac dominates, Lucina gets second, and lol Caim. Not that it matters, sice this is basically "Who gets destroyed by Sonic next round?".

hey

the "when will Caim break 1000 votes" game is interesting

edit: broke 100, 10% there!

Edited by shadykid

Lucina has 36%, about the same Tharja had. But Dracula has well over 50% votes so it doesn't matter.

Dracula is also a hell of a lot stronger than the scrubs Tharja had

ofc on the other side Caim is trying to set a fodder record

I suspect that, had Lucina and Tharja been switched around in the seeds, Lucina would have dominated over her opponents. I underestimated just how strong Dracula was. Not surprised as I focused more on game frequency and how recently they were released as well as reception over other things.

I suspect that, had Lucina and Tharja been switched around in the seeds, Lucina would have dominated over her opponents. I underestimated just how strong Dracula was. Not surprised as I focused more on game frequency and how recently they were released as well as reception over other things.

and thus the tale of Snowy completely missing the strength of Final Fantasy 7 characters comes to light

Well, with Drac being the main antagonist in almost all Castlevania games (exceptions are the Sorrow Chronicles and Lament of Innocence, and maybe some others)... OTOH, I do wonder what this means for Alucard.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well, with Drac being the main antagonist in almost all Castlevania games (exceptions are the Sorrow Chronicles and Lament of Innocence, and maybe some others)... OTOH, I do wonder what this means for Alucard.

it means after Dracula gets wrecked by Sonic, Alucard will get wrecked by Snake

it means after Dracula gets wrecked by Sonic, Alucard will get wrecked by Snake

That's obvious, but could Dracula actually be stronger? Or is this because we have fodder of the highest order in the match? Of course, we won't be able to tell this time around...

Alucard is prety damn popular but Cap Falcon has the power of memetic mutation and being a SSB character on his side too.

Rydia can't be too bad herself (or at least I think so).

now: Touhou getting owned

Welp, this one's boring too. But in light of this, I find it hard to believe that this is the same Professor Layton who couldn't even beat Isaac.

Oh boy, 1337 votes.

Edited by Levant Fortner