Several Fire Emblem Characters featured in Gamefaqs' Chracter Battle IX

Aurabolt

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L-Block is a main character from one of the most popular games ever created. And obviously, Tharja could never hope to match L-Block's charisma and raw sex appeal.

holy shit you quoted a post from way back

anyway epic stall going on in this match

*sigh* Only 8 minutes until Shulk gets his ass handed to him... (If Dunban and Reyn's performances were any indication, I can't expect much from Shulk either)

EDIT: Welp, Shulk's holding up better than I expected. A shame he's still going to lose...

Edited by Levant Fortner

another easy +6, but damn it why must all the Xenoblade characters suck :(:

*sighs* Indeed. At least Shulk here looks like he could have a shot at winning if he got the right bracket placement (which, of course, he didn't this year).

Edit: What in the... Kefka's actually WINNING?! I thought Zack was stronger than this...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Most boring division thus far... 5 straight matches where the winner got at least 50%, and in 4 of those, they even broke 60% or got really close to it..

Edited by Levant Fortner

Most boring division thus far... 5 straight matches where the winner got at least 50%, and in 4 of those, they even broke 60%.

that's because division 6 is where it's at

including a potential Pikachu run if things go right

that's because division 6 is where it's at

including a potential Pikachu run if things go right

That would require Magus NOT losing to Otacon (and I think the chance that he does wind up losing isn't exactly trivial, if some of Magus's recent performances were any indication)... Also, holy crap Zidane. Stomped Ridley and never looked back.

Edited by Levant Fortner

That would require Magus NOT losing to Otacon (and I think the chance that he does wind up losing isn't exactly trivial, if some of Magus's recent performances were any indication)... Also, holy crap Zidane. Stomped Ridley and never looked back.

I dunno, Crono is pretty crappy these days on his own

Starcraft fans have been very divided on Kerrigan and her portrayal in Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm these days.

Considering how much of the original and Broodwar they completely retconned I can see why.