Several Fire Emblem Characters featured in Gamefaqs' Chracter Battle IX

Aurabolt

apparently 4chan is trying to rally Missile....over Crono?

LOLOLOL you're not LoL, sit down

gg 4chan. Just gg, that isn't going to happen haha

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to division 6, where even the "easy match" has an early surprise!

Nice to see after the borefest that was division 5...

Okay, so Magus wasn't as weak as I thought. This can't be good for Crono...

uh he looks pretty weak if you ask me, at least compared to Jade Curtiss

(granted I think there's a Tales boost, would also explain Lloyd)

uh he looks pretty weak if you ask me, at least compared to Jade Curtiss

(granted I think there's a Tales boost, would also explain Lloyd)

Hmmmm.... I must've misjudged Otacon, then. I expected Otacon to get close at least, which he's failed at doing. As for Jade, I don't know - Tales characters haven't *ever* done well in these things. Especially since this is the same Jade who went and did this and this.

Hmmmm.... I must've misjudged Otacon, then. I expected Otacon to get close at least, which he's failed at doing. As for Jade, I don't know - Tales characters haven't *ever* done well in these things. Especially since this is the same Jade who went and did this and this.

that's what I'm saying, Tales sucks and Magus' performance on a Tales character sucks

that's what I'm saying, Tales sucks and Magus' performance on a Tales character sucks

In other words, consider this another weak threepack and call it a day. Still, I get the feeling that Magus might siphon enough votes from Crono to wind up costing him the match.

Edited by Levant Fortner

this division

Sora's match should be easy to predict, and then the next 5 matches have the potential for all kinds of random stuff to happen

Something tells me that Pac-Man is likely to win his match with ease, because yeah. But... Also, I'd expect the match after Sora's to be a 2-horse race between Booker and Gilgamesh because Kaim was in a contest before, and boy, did he stink it up.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Nathan Drake vs Pac-Man, oh boy!

Indeed. This is gonna be close. Also, it'll be interesting how Blue does - does he have enough to beat out a Fox that'll be SFFed by Wolf?

You can't ignore Blue's girth.);

Indeed. Also, this is yet another case of unlucky bracket placement for Fox; winding up with not one, but TWO other Nintendo characters in the same poll (one even being from his own series); it's not unreasonable to say that SFF is a pretty big factor in this.

Edit: As to the Tales characters lookin relatively good... I'd say the big drop in votes probably has a lot to do with it. Less casuals voting means that niche characters with dedicated fanbases do better than they normally would.

Also, WRT Blue, I don't know what to make of this since this IS a favorable position for him, being against a Fox who's being SFFed by Wolf...

Edited by Levant Fortner

crazy vote swings--->giant stallfest

hell yeah

Indeed. Too bad the match ending was a huge anticlimax... (Catherine ultimately won by about 600 votes)

Edited by Levant Fortner