Odd Mug Request

Brendor

Hey guys I was wondering if someone could make a character mug of like a stereotypical flamboyant gay guy for a lulz character. I'm not looking for anything too amazing, a simple splice would be good so if someone could make one for me that'd be great.

stereotypical flamboyant gay guy for a lulz character.

Sounds like Kreape to me.

Come on, someone else who's played that hack tell me that this doesn't fit his description perfectly. Ok, maybe stereotypical child molester is more like it.

Edited by Walhart

What's the name of the hack Kreape is from? I might as well take a look

Thanks for contributing Sigma but Gheb isn't really what I 'm looking for

Better. I'd say he looks too angry and the shoulder armour thing should be like a scarf or a sweater or something

Ham if you really are a flamboyant gay guy, perhaps you can check this out?: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41363#entry2474452

Edited by Brendor the Brave

What's the name of the hack Kreape is from? I might as well take a look

Thanks for contributing Sigma but Gheb isn't really what I 'm looking for

sorry i didn't see this earlier. i can't find him on the characters page for some reason but here's a link to the hack: http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showforum=70

dcd1mh.png

Gheb.png

This isn't fftf, image-only posts and spam are not allowed in these sections. Just a reminder.

Hey hey, stereotypical that must mean there are examples and things that make them fit the generic bill. Rather than excpecting a shot in the dark to make it, can you describe your ideal mug.

Build? Age? Expression? Costume? Good/Neutral/Evil?

@Walhart: I assume you mean this strapping young lad. in which case I'd agree he's more a pedo than a gay guy.

@Boney: yeah something like that kinda

@Lenh: medium build, not overly muscular but not puny. early-mid 20's. expression meaning facial expression? I guess something like this? simple village attire but obviously he must be fashionable :D: (although a sweater around the neck is a good touch). ally. his "thing" is that he's always hitting on the straight main character. I'm not sure what other info you might need sorry :(

Edited by Brendor the Brave