GhastStation's Sprite Gallery

ghast

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...well, you could uh... have the battle sprites show up in the p1/p2/p3/p4 character model display slots? ...and have the sprite you are showing off highlighted with the hand like in Smash itself?

Think that would be about the right size.

Commented on these on Skype. Mario is clearly Mario, but could use slightly shorter legs, slight tweaks to proportions.

Hard translating cartoon style character to more realistic style though.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Yeah... Think something right in the middle of those two size wise, but following the shading you did on the latest. That'd be good. (Like the example I posted on Skype)

...I'd love to see you do some more of this if you don't get too burned out from it. After all, it should be fun for you, right?

BTW, Mario looks better. Nice work. Roy looks cool. I dunno, something looks maybe a little off on the pose though... Or maybe just the shading on Roy's sheath is throwing me off?

...I'll take a closer look, see if I can come up with anything useful.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Yeah, Jiggs on the roster looks better than the downscale, but I feel like you've lost the FE-style by losing the outline. Mario's nose is falling down his chin too, maybe stick it straight out. Roy looks perfect, though. <3

Probably your best bet is referencing stances in camera mode+pause while they're on a soft ramp. Mario has some stance/perspective issues.

I like this project can I help out tooo? ^w^

Edited by Lenh

• 1 month later...

Lol that little puppy completely pwning that guy. Looks like your hack has nagas and harpies! BOW WIELDING HARPIES. And...bees? Bears and pigs...

You get a medal for creativity ^_^

also I can't say I understand how the spring blade turns into a ball, but it's pretty freaking cool nonetheless

idk i just winged everything in this one xD

Lol that little puppy completely pwning that guy. Looks like your hack has nagas and harpies! BOW WIELDING HARPIES. And...bees? Bears and pigs...

You get a medal for creativity ^_^

nagas and harpies? wuzzat? none of those here xD

thanks

nagas and harpies? wuzzat? none of those here xD

thanks

Nagas or merpeople, looks like closer to the latter. Nagas have humanoid upper bodies and snake lower ones, merpeople are similar, only with fish/sea creature. Harpy...well, whatever Malcolm is. I thought he looked close to what harpies are.

Welcome.

Edited by Dragoncat

Holy... Ghast... Damn man... :0

That is really really damned good.

thanks bud!

That character is so cool and the animations are as well! (Also, Soul Calibur III music <3)

tyyy

and SCIII's music is too good