Does anyone here have a job?

Masu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at my dad's office sometimes does that count?

I mean like a JOB. Like having to work certain hours and getting paid and having to apply to the place and such.

I'm only 15 so I can't get a job at a real work place yet, but next Summer, seeing as dad's the head mechanic at his garage he's gonna be able to get me a job there, so I'll work there probably every week day for a few hours doing grease jobs, oil changes, mileage checks, inventory and storing part orders and whatnot. I'll get about minimum wage, maybe a little more, maybe a little less. So yeah, it'd rock. Especially considering I want a 360 and mom wants me to pay for my own college and books when the time comes. And when I'm out of school I have to pay rent until I move out. >_>

I'm only 15 so I can't get a job at a real work place yet, but next Summer, seeing as dad's the head mechanic at his garage he's gonna be able to get me a job there, so I'll work there probably every week day for a few hours doing grease jobs, oil changes, mileage checks, inventory and storing part orders and whatnot. I'll get about minimum wage, maybe a little more, maybe a little less. So yeah, it'd rock. Especially considering I want a 360 and mom wants me to pay for my own college and books when the time comes. And when I'm out of school I have to pay rent until I move out. >_>

THATS WHATS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW. I start my 1st year of college in like 2 weeks and I have to pay for all of my books and classes AND pay rent.

That sounds like you killed someone at your job and got fired.........XD
I actually DID kill someone at work, but that was my job, as I was a private bodyguard, and am now unemployed, so Meh. I was in teh army for a short while too.

THATS WHATS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW. I start my 1st year of college in like 2 weeks and I have to pay for all of my books and classes AND pay rent.

That sux dude. I'm going to be paid for living at my house though, as I'm going to be an "opear"( A live-in babysitter. I dunno how to spell it wrong, but meh.). I already own my parents around a thousand dollars too...

Ha... I'd assume you have a relatively existent work ethic though, right? Because I have the work ethic of a mentally disabled two year old. xP

I actually DID kill someone at work, but that was my job, as I was a private bodyguard, and am now unemployed, so Meh. I was in teh army for a short while too.

That is Fuc*ing COOL! :D Were you a bodyguard for anyone "important?" (celebrity) Also what war did you fight in?

Edited by FEFL

Be honest... was it even a little scary? What type of training do you get to cope with killing someone for your first time? It's probably not easy even now huh?
It was kinda scary, I was in teh special forces, so more scary than usual. Most of my squad was killed. Now mind you I had killed someone before that, and had been shot before, BUT I killed over 30 people, so it was more hard-core. My best friend was in my squad, so it was not as bad, but killing so many people, I did not even know if they wanted to fight either....

I can hold my own but I would be scared SHITLESS from bullets cutting my hair and the loud noises. I'm pretty young and have experienced death but what I believe... I could never kill a man. Kudos and thanks for fighting for our country even if it is a pointless war to me.

ON TOPIC: I'm going to work at IN'N Out when I'm old enough hopefully it's 15 with a work permit

I would rather die than have anyone dying for me.

That's good enough to be quotable.

Also, I don't have a job because it's either nothing or I can apply for ranchwork which I would rather paint my room.... with my brains after I shoot myself in the head. I hate living in the desert.

I'm getting a job soon. (hopefully...)

I need to make money for the anime convention. D:

urgh saving money for otakon and school at the same time sucked.

Yeah..I don't get an allowance, so it's really hard for me to get money..

My parents stopped giving me allowance when I turned 15. And they just started giving it to me when i was 13. My sister is 15 and she still gets it.