FE DS or not <__<

FE relesed outside of Japan?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it will make it out?

• NO!
    • YES!
    • Not Sure

We invented those, pally. I'd think we can call them what we want.

LOL :lol:

There's no way FE DS should take anywhere near as long as RD did for NoA and NoE. Simply not as much text, and I don't think many changes are going to be made besides diffuculty because they think most Americans are stupid just because the more "important" people complain about it all the time. :angry: Youth (12-23) tend not to suck so much. They also may change gaiden requirements if diffuculty is changed.That makes sense right? ;)

Edited by FEFL

I just called Nintendo of America about bringing Fire Emblem DS over to the United States. Apparently it isn't going to happen this year, and the representative I spoke to said that she wasn't sure it would happen at all.

Maybe I'm overly concerned about this, but I thought I'd suggest that other Americans call Nintendo as well to say they'd like to see this game localized in the U.S.

For that matter, perhaps Europeans could call Nintendo of Europe for the same purpose, although I wouldn't know that since I'm not European.

Edited by Paper Jam

Yep, silly American English. Colour without a 'u'? That's insane.

Are you... Canadian? =O I can't think of anywhere else people spell colour without the 'u'. =X

Yeah, I dunno about this coming over seas. I wish I could say it would, but I doubt it, even though they'd be fucking idiots not to translate it. D:

Are you... Canadian? =O I can't think of anywhere else people spell colour without the 'u'. =X

Yeah, I dunno about this coming over seas. I wish I could say it would, but I doubt it, even though they'd be fucking idiots not to translate it. D:

We spell it "color" in the United States.

And it's derived from the Latin word "color" (coloris, m.), which means that the Romans spelled it that way too.

I just called Nintendo of America about bringing Fire Emblem DS over to the United States. Apparently it isn't going to happen this year, and the representative I spoke to said that she wasn't sure it would happen at all.

Maybe I'm overly concerned about this, but I thought I'd suggest that other Americans call Nintendo as well to say they'd like to see this game localized in the U.S.

For that matter, perhaps Europeans could call Nintendo of Europe for the same purpose, although I wouldn't know that since I'm not European.

Please don't make me cry.

No he's English. If you ask me, they are the ones who have it wrong. What do you guys say for the water fountain, the bubble machine? Or is that the bathroom. I read that somewhere in an English book about the people of England.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST. ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

Edited by FEFL

Please don't make me cry.

Make you cry? If you're as worried as I am, call up Nintendo, talk to a representative, and find out for yourself.

And let said representative know how much you're looking forward to Fire Emblem DS, because the more people tell them that, the more likely they are to release it here.

After all, that's how we got the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest on the Gamecube.

O this can't be happening, I hate when this happens!!!!

Make you cry? If you're as worried as I am, call up Nintendo, talk to a representative, and find out for yourself.

And let said representative know how much you're looking forward to Fire Emblem DS, because the more people tell them that, the more likely they are to release it here.

After all, that's how we got the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest on the Gamecube.

Uh I was JOKING. I'm not going to cry just because a game that I want doesn't come out where I live. But I am very worried so I just might do that.

*watches as everyone senselessly panics*

the game was made for foreign audiences, methinks.

Edited by Psyche Ridell Crimea

I remember this exact thing happening with PoR (before I even knew it was called PoR) so don't let it worry you too much.

I remember this exact thing happening with PoR (before I even knew it was called PoR) so don't let it worry you too much.

Trail of the Blue Flame anyone?

At least, that's what I believe it was... anywaaaaaaays. =X

I'm not worried about this coming out here anymore, I don't even have a DS anyways. And since I've got my laptop, it's a non issue. I mean, you get music, DS games and more music while in the car. It's great. Can yoiu get that with a DS? No, not without lugging extra crap.