I knew I shoulda taken that right turn at Aurelis...

Wayward Winds

...Apparently Wayward Winds can't follow directions. Apparently they struggle to find out where they're meant to go, and just keep on gusting in a straight line. Straight into the Dream of Five thread, until a quiet thought deigns to speak up.

"Are you sure you didn't forget something?"

"...Oh right, the Introduction Page!"

Silly really, because I made the exact same mistake on Space Battles. Oh well, caught it in time.

So, I'm a long time FE fan, now delving into such fan master pieces as Elibian Nights and Dream of Five. And the fan translations of New Mystery and Binding Blade, seeing as Nintendo... forgot to do so themselves. I can't say I've been disappointed by the custom patches yet (bar a certain infamous, unspeakable monstrosity).

But my programming skills are unfortunately nil; my skills lean more towards writing... unless scribbles count as "skills".

...Anyway, I'd rather not bore anyone's ears/eyes off with my random drabbles, so I'd better leave it there. I think it should be quite clear I'm not a bot by this point (at least, I wasn't the last I looked. 'Course, there was that rather shady scientist and a big blank spot in my memory, but that couldn't have been related... could it?)

(It should be clear that I've got a sense of humour that, frankly, should be shot. I'll keep it under control from now on...)

. . .we WILL get along. This may or may not be an order. :P:

Welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)