So Who Here Started at Wikia?

Naglfar94

Hello everyone I`m a bit curious did any of you begin a wikia before coming here to join? I started at the Fire Emblem Wiki I used to edit there a lot and still make edits there from there. I went to a few other wikis and even made 2 of my own. Then I came here only as a viewer though and I came across this place while searching other stuff too such as cheats for FE etc. This was also my spot to come to to get some info for the wiki Lol so yeah I ended up here a lot but never thought at that time to just join.. So yeah who began at wikia then came here?

Its kinda messy

Back when I first payed Fire Emblem(around 2008-ish), I used Tv Tropes(i know, lol) and the wikia as my references. However, back then I am not an FE fanatic so I stopped playing for like years. And then on GFAQS(it was somewhere around 2012, when FE:A has been announced and already released in Japan IIRC), I found a link to a topic in this forum, and then I started playing casually while making some hacks to try shit out and look at the map and what not

I actually just started playing FE seriously some months ago(around November and December last year), and I joined the forum to spread the Bantu Glitch(at first)

And then I only started to edit stuff at the FE wiki page some time ago(currently I have done like 2 stuff)

(rambling ends)

That being said, In a sense, i actually started at Wikia >_>

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Oh wow so you have gotten back into FE not long ago then. That`s awesome though that you found a glitch for Bantu! I don`t even know about it. I have been on the Tv tropes site too a few times I run across it be accident though while I`m looking for other stuff its a pretty good site!

Its kinda messy

Back when I first payed Fire Emblem(around 2008-ish), I used Tv Tropes(i know, lol) and the wikia as my references. However, back then I am not an FE fanatic so I stopped playing for like years. And then on GFAQS(it was somewhere around 2012, when FE:A has been announced and already released in Japan IIRC), I found a link to a topic in this forum, and then I started playing casually while making some hacks to try shit out and look at the map and what not

I actually just started playing FE seriously some months ago(around November and December last year), and I joined the forum to spread the Bantu Glitch(at first)

And then I only started to edit stuff at the FE wiki page some time ago(currently I have done like 2 stuff)

(rambling ends)

That being said, In a sense, i actually started at Wikia >_>

RPGClassics is a very good site I use them for when I need to see a walkthrough very good place to go! it has all the walkthrough needs there.

Nah, I used this place and RPGClassics. Both of which I found via Google.