DLC Tips...

I didn't reject every single solution. I said I'd try the idea of luring Sephiran into attacking a unit that has a ranged weapon, which was suggested to me. Also, it isn't my fault some people offered ideas that I'm not able to use.

except it makes no sense how you can't use some of the ideas given, particularly the Roy one

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to laugh when you'll be using tomebreaker and the other tips that you "can't" use when you will NEED them to get Ike in the trid part of this Dlc.

To stay on topic, have you thought about aegis as a skill, pure water and rally resistance, spectrum and every other res boosting skill?

I didn't reject every single solution. I said I'd try the idea of luring Sephiran into attacking a unit that has a ranged weapon, which was suggested to me. Also, it isn't my fault some people offered ideas that I'm not able to use.

You're able. You're just being stubborn, girl.

You're able. You're just being stubborn, girl.

No, I'm not able. I'm not stubborn just because I don't wish to use Sorcerers and because I'd rather use the strategy I think is the quickest.

If you do end up wanting to grind a bit though, Champions of Yore 2 is also a pretty decent grinding map, since it can be 1-turned by three units (the unit to be levelled, probably paired with a flier, and a unit to pick off the one enemy that's too far to the right) and gives most of a level each run if you're getting minimum XP per enemy. With animations off, this can be done in roughly a minute per run, making grinding pretty trivial.

^This.

Useful when the EXP gains goes down to only...

Regardless of foe...

8 EXP (Normal)

12 EXP (Veteran)

16 EXP (Paragon)

24 EXP (Paragon and Veteran)

Yeah, but I'm reluctant to do that one because it rewards you with Roy, whom I dislike and find totally boring. Yeah, I don't have to use him, but just HAVING him there is just no to me.

Reject him. It's suggested to grind there, because not much people like Roy (Especially in comparison to Marth). I leave Marth's DLC map alone unless I want to recruit him, cuz he's awesome! ^^

And that the Champions of Yore maps are easy enough for grinding! If you need Paragon and All Stats+2 manuals, they too make good grinding places. There are no NPC's to bother you (COY3 and LB3) and that they have alot more enemies in them. And turn the battle animations off and press start whenever an enemy phase starts for fastest grinding. Also Reeking Box abuse applies.

Edited by 綾波

Useful when the EXP gains goes down to only...

Regardless of foe...

8 EXP (Normal)

12 EXP (Veteran)

16 EXP (Paragon)

24 EXP (Paragon and Veteran)

She's on Normal. EXP isn't going to decay to that low.

No, I'm not able. I'm not stubborn just because I don't wish to use Sorcerers and because I'd rather use the strategy I think is the quickest.

Hold on, I'm confused. Except for EXPonential Growth grinding, what is it that you're actually unable to do?

Edited by Skarthe

Not being able =/= not wishing to do.

Not wishing to do = reluctance towards a certain thing because of negative bias.

Not doing something because of negative bias = stubbornness.

It's as easy as that. it's not like your dislike of sorcerers and roy prevents you from accessing the class and COY2. Your disdain of having animations off doesn't mean that you don't have the setting. You don't want to use it, even though these are the best suggestions. Rejecting the advice you asked for just because of not liking the effects of the advice means that you are to stubborn to accept it.

Let's stop feeding the troll :D

EDIT: ...j/k. But seriosly...this is just...I don't know.

Edited by kDog214

nonono, you mean switching animations off is really hard

just use auto-battle if you're really bored and do something else

Didn't you read the topic? Because Anacybele doesn't like that, her game has deleted the sorcerer class and the option to toggle animations and auto battle.

Literally, she can't, her game just doesn't have those options anymore.

Then play a level of skirmish (or DLC) of the game that you can complete without worry skipping both the enemy phase and animations?

It really doesn't take that long.

Who's trolling? :/

What we're saying (or at least, what I'm saying) is that you're misusing the word "unable." Not wanting to do something is one thing (although asking for help and then outright rejecting the majority of the suggestions is kind of rude) and not being able to do something is something else. Aside from EXPonential Growth grinding, you're able to do everything suggested here.

I beat the map on my third attempt! :D Yay for Elincia!

I ended up using my original plan though, that being sending in Frederick with his Brave Axe and Kelli boosts. I lured Sephiran into Frederick's movement range (but while he was still unable to attack anyone himself) and Frederick squashed him like a bug. In fact, Frederick did the same to Geoffrey, Ashnard, and anyone else he went up against. He even used my favorite attack. Luna + Critical "Pick a god and pray!" I think it was on Geoffrey too. :D

See, I wanted to lure Sephiran with someone that has a ranged weapon, but I noticed that nobody I use that has ranged weapons would survive a hit from him. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I beat the map on my third attempt! :D Yay for Elincia!

I ended up using my original plan though, that being sending in Frederick with his Brave Axe and Kelli boosts. I lured Sephiran into Frederick's movement range (but while he was still unable to attack anyone himself) and Frederick squashed him like a bug. In fact, Frederick did the same to Geoffrey, Ashnard, and anyone else he went up against. He even used my favorite attack. Luna + Critical "Pick a god and pray!" I think it was on Geoffrey too. :D

See, I wanted to lure Sephiran with someone that has a ranged weapon, but I noticed that nobody I use that has ranged weapons would survive a hit from him. xP

You could have given Frederick a Spear/Short Spear/forged Javelin...

Why? The Brave Axe more than sufficed. o.O

Well, if you wanted to range him you could have done that.

Or used someone with Resistance, because while Frederick is awesome at almost everything, resistance is that one thing he's seriously lacking.

Well, if you wanted to range him you could have done that.

Or used someone with Resistance, because while Frederick is awesome at almost everything, resistance is that one thing he's seriously lacking.

Oh, right, yeah. I suppose I could've done that. And true, Frederick does lack res. Everybody's gotta have a weakness though. And I knew Maribelle could survive Sephiran's Vengeance and uses ranged attacks (magic). But the reason I chose not to use her was because the other people near Sephiran could easily take her down. In fact, I would've lost her had she not dodged two attacks beforehand. So really, I got lucky in this attempt. xP

Now I can't wait to level up to the max and do Rogues & Redeemers 3 for Ike! :D

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, right, yeah. I suppose I could've done that. And true, Frederick does lack res. Everybody's gotta have a weakness though. And I knew Maribelle could survive Sephiran's Vengeance and uses ranged attacks (magic). But the reason I chose not to use her was because the other people near Sephiran could easily take her down. In fact, I would've lost her had she not dodged two attacks beforehand. So really, I got lucky in this attempt. xP

Now I can't wait to level up to the max and do Rogues & Redeemers 3 for Ike! :D

Limit Breaker get.

Yes, that too, so I can stick it on Frederick and turn him into Super Freddy Bear, as I have decided to call him. :P

Well, when his stats are maxed too, he'll definitely be Super Freddy Bear. :D

Edited by Anacybele