Motivate me to hit the gym

Junkhead

On March, I started going to the gym. I was surprisingly consistent (for being me), going 3-4 times a week. Fast-forward until last month, and I only went 3-4 times. Prior to that, I only went on March.

I am terribly inconsistent with things, and it all has to do with the fact I just don't feel motivated to do so.

pretend that this "gym" guy slapped your mother in the face or something

And I'll be giving him money monthly to drain my energy 3-4 times a month for no actual results?

Oh, OH. Sorry, ZeeEmm. I didn't forget you.

It's a good goal but...I NEED MORE!

All is forgiven.

But in all seriousness, do you want to stay psychically fit in consistency? You might want to go to the gym again.

I'm already both of those things, though.

But you have to go consistently to stay that way. I don't know your mental health, but the gym is supposed to help that too.

Although I can't really say much about motivation because I should also go to the gym too. :V

Edited by Shirley

But I'm not fat and I'm relatively healthy already. Why would I go?

To attract the ladies? I 'unno.

I just walk around a lot and that does wonders for me, so screw the gym.

And I'll be giving him money monthly to drain my energy 3-4 times a month for no actual results?

Believe me you will get results. I've used to be quite thin (but not THAT much) and used to have a work out routine like yours, but in the end of last year I decided to start seriously and in 3 months I got 10Kg(I don't know how to use pounds, sorry). I'm with 72kg now, which isn't bad since I'm quite short (1,73cm / 5'8). And everybody has been asking me If I'm working out bragging haha

Edited by Nobody

But you have to go consistently to stay that way. I don't know your mental health, but the gym is supposed to help that too.

Although I can't really say much about motivation because I should also go to the gym too. :V

My mental health is much more of a concern. It's the main reason why I can't keep consistency- Laziness isn't actually a reason...

To attract the ladies? I 'unno.

I just walk around a lot and that does wonders for me, so screw the gym.

That would be a reason until I remind myself that Ojou-sama isn't real. :Walhart:

To get 21 inch round arms. To be able to bench twice your wait. To gain self confidence. And to be able to look in the mirror and know that nobody would mess with you.

To get 21 inch round arms. To be able to bench twice your wait. To gain self confidence.

I don't care about the first two. I'm not interested in looking like a douchebag or being buff. I just want to get toned.

About the latter. How would that work?

And to be able to look in the mirror and know that nobody would mess with you.

Would that still apply if I weren't buff?

I don't care about the first two. I'm not interested in looking like a douchebag or being buff. I just want to get toned.About the latter. How would that work? Would that still apply if I weren't buff?

First and foremost I'm not a douchebag. Secondly people who work out feel more confident about their weight and size. And you don't have to look buff.

My mental health is much more of a concern. It's the main reason why I can't keep consistency- Laziness isn't actually a reason...

Precisely a reason then? You just have to give yourself the extra push to go to the gym, however your mental health is. It's apparently good for unhealthy mental...health...minds...thing.

Not being fat doesn't mean you're fit. Nor does it mean you're healthy.

It's true. 8(

But what makes me "unhealthy"?

Believe me you will get results. I've used to be quite thin (but not THAT much) and used to have a work out routine like yours, but in the end of last year I decided to start seriously and in 3 months I got 10Kg(I don't know how to use pounds, sorry). I'm with 72kg now, which isn't bad since I'm quite short (1,73cm / 5'8). And everybody has been asking me If I'm working out bragging haha

Interesting...your body stats used to be similiar to my own, then (I am currently 5'9"/175cm and weight 64 kg or so). It does seem possible in that time span.

I just don't see much of a good reason to try it.

To get 21 inch round arms. To be able to bench twice your wait. To gain self confidence. And to be able to look in the mirror and know that nobody would mess with you.

I don't think I'd mess with him anyway. i'm so retarded =/

Even if you think you're healthy, you can always be healthier and more fit if you do consistent gym work. And don't forget to have a good diet, your body will need more nutrients than usual.

Edited by Nightmare