Sophia-Is she worth it?

Masu

well, it's ok. it's all about tastes, anyway.

it's just that....she has the potential to become an equal to Nino. You just have to dedicate yourself to that.

another point is that this game is not easy (even in normal). this game is not filled with godlike-stat characters like ike or hector.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's just that....she has the potential to become an equal to Nino. You just have to dedicate yourself to that.

another point is that this game is not easy (even in normal). this game is not filled with godlike-stat characters like ike or hector.

No... Nino has good spd (and luck). Sophia doesn't.

Also, Rutger, Alan, Lance, and Miledy are more godlike than Hector or (PoR) Ike.

Edited by Reikken

it's just that....she may have the potential to become an equal to Nino. You just have to dedicate yourself to that.

Fix'd. I was wrong in that one. Nino is God's mom

• 2 years later...

I love Sophia. She's beautiful, cute, and has a very sweet personality, but she is not worth using. She's difficult as hell to train and, while her growths are good, it takes a long while before they make her good enough to benefit your team.

Use her only if you are emotionally attached to her.

I'm going to give a dead honest answer here: Sophia is nowhere near worth it and here is my total explanation why:

What a miserable fuck. She raises the shittiness to a whole new level. She gets ONE-SHOT, DOUBLED, and FACES CRIT by every single physical enemy in her joining map(even the mages 2-shot, double and have crit, and the eight wyverns on the map don't help either), and has no offense to speak of(14atk/75hit is awful by C14 standards, especially when things have over 30 avoid and the faster dudes can break 40). And she can't even get supports set up, as her two best supporters have their slots filled(Roy has Lilina A/Cav B, and Ray has Lugh A/Chad B, nevermind that both are 1 +1 supports and using two shamans, when the first(Ray)is not the greatest unit in the world to begin with, is completely redundant.)or are redundant in efficient play(everybody else in her support pool.)

In other words, Sophia sucks.

And this is coming from somebody who babies units on a regular basis.

The thing is, why attempt to use someone that ridiculously underleveled in a map with more hazards than the slums of Rio de Janeiro, when a character in the same class joins 3 maps earlier at a higher level with better bases, and is in a more forgiving joining situation? And even if you don't want to use Ray for some reason, Niime is still far more usable than Sophia simply because I need to do less shit to make the hag at least stable(compared to Sophia, who needs 8-10 levels in the arena and a guiding ring to even be comparable to Niime.) Besides, if you are going to join after Chapter 12, you would need to be quite special to still make the cut on an efficient team, and unfortunately, the half-dragon loli is not one of them. Too bad for you Sophia fanbois.

Edited by darkandroid125