Because we can! Super Robot Taisen Z2 - Superdraft!

Wen Yang

Z2.1

My Crowe: 22/3, O bloodtype.

Stage 1 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 2 turns

I don't think this stage is doable faster than this. I chose the Ranged Brasta.

Stage 2 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 4 turns

Again, I doubt this stage is 2-turnable on a fresh game since none of the gundams can OHKO at base morale. Maybe in a New Game+ with FUBed Crowe...

Stage 3 - 2 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 5 turns

I went Japan to avoid the guaranteed loss of turns in the Macross scenario later. Ashura kicks ass. Seeing him/her actually DAMAGE Mazinger Z with his/her BARE HANDS was awesome. Triggering events ASAP did the job and I got my clear pretty fast. Again, doubt it could be faster on a fresh game, though I did sacrifice some money to do this (2 mooks and the Garada K7 survived unkilled due to time constraints).

Mazinger Z - EN+5 Weapons+3.

Stage 4 - 4 turns (-1 for SR point)
Total - 8 turns

WTF oh god Dai Guard sucks ass. 200 armor!? It took the bloody thing 2 FULL turns to kill a 6500 HP Heterodyne, and that includes almost dying. Twice. Luckily Garada K7 cooperates and decides to attack Kouji, eating a critical Rust Hurricane for over one-third of its HP in return. A Breast Fire supported by Crowe finished it off the next turn. Again, a couple mooks survived.

Mazinger Z - HP+2.
Brasta - Weapons +2.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Z2 - Hakai Hen

Crowe: Gemini O

Stage 1 - 3/3 Turns (SR Points: 1)

Easy stage with an easy SR point.

Upgrades
Brasta - Weapons +1

Stage 2 - 3/6 Turns (SR Points: 2)

Another pretty simple one, support attacks saved
some hassle.

Upgrades
Brasta - Weapons +1

Stage 3 CB- 3/9 Turns (SR Points: 3)

Crowe solos the bottom and everyone else takes the top.

Upgrades

Brasta - Weapons +1
Exia - Weapons +2 , EN +2
Kyrios - Weapons +1

Stage 4 CB - 3/12 Turns (SR Points: 4)

More Crowe soloing while everyone else cleans up.

Stage 5 CB - 3/15 Turns (SR Points: 5)

Crowe and Allelujah take up north while
everyone else heads east.

Upgrades
Nova Eagle - EN +2 , Weapons +2 , 1 Accuracy
Exia - 1 Accuracy, 1 Weapons, Mobility +2
Brasta - Accuracy +1
Dynames - Mobility +2
Virtue - Armor +1
Kyrios - Mobility +1 , Accuracy +1

Stage 6 CB- 7/22 Turns (SR Points: 6)
An annoying stage due to the initial placement of the enemies.
Setsuna got heavy use out of Continuous Action here.

Upgrades

Everyone - Accuracy +1

Stage 7 CB - 4/26 Turns (SR Points: 7)
A nice easy stage after the last one.
Setsuna and Crowe get a large portion of kills as usual while everyone else cleans up.

Upgrades

Exia and Brasta - Weapons +1
Kyrios and Virtue - Accuracy +1

Stage 8 CB - 5/31 Turns (SR Points: 8)
This stage definitely showed me the utility of a unit with high movement and hit and away. Reminds me of mounts in FE.

Upgrades

Dancouga - Morale +Kill
Brasta - Mobility +2

Stage 9 Japan - 6/37 Turns (SR Points: 9)
Damons are by far the hardest enemy type to deal with on Hard, it took a lot of risky plays to make this one.

Upgrades

Exia - EN +1, Mobility +1, Accuracy +1
Dynames - Mobility +1, Accuracy +1
Kyrios - Mobility +1, Accuracy +1
Virtue - Armor +1, Accuracy +1
Dancouga - EN +1, Armor +1, Accuracy +1
Brasta - EN +1, Acc +1, Mobility +1

Stage 10 Japan - 6/43 (SR Points: 10)
First part is an easy Simon solo where as the second is pretty standard at this point.
Generic Ganmen having Prevail is annoying.

Upgrades
Virtue - EN +3

Stage 11 Japan - 4/47 (SR Points: 11)
One of the harder stages to get the SR Point for while getting maximum rewards.
Triggering all of the events on the Player Phase makes a big difference particularly the one where Gurren Lagann spawns right in front of Viral.

Stage 12 Japan - 6/53 (SR Points: 12)
Fairly simple stage until when the Damons showed up, required a lot of support attack use to deal with them efficiently.

Upgrades
Exia - EN Save

Stage 13 - 3/56 (SR Points: 13)
Rush down everything that moves, Crowe's brokeness is starting to slow down at this point.

Upgrades

Exia - Weapons +2
Dynames - Weapons +2
Kyrios - Weapons +2
Virtue - Weapons +2
Dancouga - Weapons +2 , EN +2
Brasta - Weapons +1

Stage 14 - 4/60 Turns (SR Points: 14)

This is by far the hardest stage so far in this run, having to kill every enemy by Turn 4 Player Phase when none of them move and a fair portion of them carry annoying status effects on their weapons particularly Mobility Down and Will Down.

To get by this one, I had to ship the Gundams with Macross Quarter over to the left side where as Dancouga and Brasta took the bottom side.

Upon getting enough will to form Dancouga, Guard + Strike solo the Damons and Brasta shifted towards the left to aid the Gundams.

Setsuna having Continuous Action was pretty important as well or else a couple of kills wouldn't be made.

Edited by FEAnon

Stage 5 - 4 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 11 turns

Again, Trider fails to impress me. It's decent enough, but it has crap accuracy and ranged capability. Once again, I triggered events early for maximum speed. My backup comes in turn 3 and map was finished in turn 4.

Brasta - Mobility+3, Weapons+1.

Stage 6 - 3 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 13 turns

And next up is Godmars. Gaia is unimpressive as well, and since I didn't draft Godmars, it's just another benchwarmer for me. Granted, it will help while it's free. Careful planning with seishin use and positioning lets me finish this stage on the third EP.

Stage 7 - 5 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 17 turns

Gaia almost died in turn 1, which was intentional so its HP gets low and its prevail activates, which results in it counter-killing a couple of enemy mooks. That's all I needed to trigger the event that bring in Godmars to play along with the rest of my gang. SR point was gotten on turn 3... and then came the DMs. Killing THEM took an extra two turns. Bloody DMs.

Brasta - Weapons+2.

Stage 8 - 4 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 20 turns

Kouji practically soloed the Heterodyne and blew it up in turn 2 EP. This triggers the mechabeasts to show up, which promptly eats a ton of counters. Stronger T4 got blown up the next turn. Silly thing actually moved towards Kouji thus putting itself in reach of BOTH Mazinger and Godmars... The next turn map was cleared.

Brasta - Weapons+1.

Z2.1
Crowe: Libra Blood type:AB

Stage 1: 3 Turns (SR point:1)
Standard stuff, chose range Brasta.
Upgrades:
+1 Mobility, Accuracy, and Weapons.

Stage 2: 3 Turns (SR point:2)
Also standard stuff Lockon and Setsuna had some lucky crits which managed to kill two or three units.
I was kinda worried about Patrick sword cutting Setsuna in the beginning.

Stage 3 Japan route: 4 Turns (SR point:3)
It's been a long time since playing 2.1, I didn't do the events fast enough and some bad positioning cost me a turn.
Upgrades:
Brasta +2 En, +1 Mobility, Accuracy, and Weapons

Stage 4 Japan route: 4 turns (SR points:4)
It was nice hearing the 21st security theme again, Akagi kills Hetrodain in 2 turns, the K7 attacks Crowe, then Kouji attacks and Crowe finishes it off.
Upgrades:
Dai-Guard:+1 HP, EN Armor +2 Accuracy and Weapons. Also gave land module.(S rank ground)
Brasta: +1HP

Stage 5 Japan route: 5 turns (SR point: 4)
Watta and Kakikouji moves northeast with the Watta in front of Kakikouji. Unfortunately because of a missed attack by the shuttle it cost me one more turn. When reinforcements came moved Crowe south with Kakikouji behind him. Kouji and Crowe weakens boss, Akagi and Watta takes out the grunts. Kakikouji with gain and Crowes support attack secures the boss kill.

Upgrades:
Shuttle: +1HP, Armor, and Weapons. +2 Accuracy.
Trider: +1HP, Armor, and Weapons. +2 Accuracy.

Stage 6 Japan route: 4 Turns (SR point: 5)
Ah crap didnt notice that I missed the last SR point. Kenji kept getting unlucky and was hit often so I restarted after he died. Restarting used Kenji used guard and moved up. When reinforcements came, moved Takeru and attacked the Barubara and defend against the two Gishin fighters. Kouji weakenes enemies while Crowe, Akagi, and Kakikouji swept the rest.

Upgrades:
Cosmo Crusher +1 HP, Armor, Weapons. +2 Accuracy.
Godmars: +1 HP, Armor, Mobility, EN and Weapons. +2 Accuracy.

Stage 7 Japan route: 6 turns (SR points: 6)
Moved Takeru between the two groups of Gishin fighters.The enemies really love targeting Sakaya, focused on getting kills for the Kakikouji and Akagi while using gain for every kill. Crowe moves south to help Takeru against Gel. After that dimension beasts spawned and wastes one turn before retreating.

Cosmo Crusher, Shuttle, and Godmars +1 weapons.

Stage 8 Japan route: 6 turns (SR points:7)

Moved Akagi, Kenji, Kakikouji, west towards the DMs (I should've moved Watta west also), after getting the point. Apparently Akagi was in range of the sword mechs and his knot punisher one rounded them. Took two turns to kill the T4, I wanted to give Takeru the kill but Watta decided to crit and killed it instead. Last enemy took two turns and gave Takeru the kill.

Brasta, Cosmo Crusher, and Shuttle +1 Weapons, gave Godmars the +5 will part.

Gave Crowe and Akagi Morale skill

Stage 9: 6 Tuns (SR points:7)

Thanks to the morale skill, Crowe was able to use APC attack earlier and killed most of the eyeball images while taking some unlucky hits. When the DMs came out I tried my what I could to get the SR point, however I just wasn't able to do it and don't really want to restart the map. I seriously forgot how annoying and tough these bastards are in this game, time to go space route now.

Brasta +1 HP, Mobility, and Accuracy

Gave Takeru Morale skill.

So far Total turns 42-7 SR points = 35 turns

Edited by Generic Operator

Stage 15 - 5/65 Turns (SR Points:15)

After the previous stage, this one was a joke. Serges having Prevail 7 and Extreme was interesting at least too bad he died in one round.

Upgrades

Exia - Weapons +2

Brasta - Continuous Action, Weapons +1

Stage 16 Covert - 5/70 Turns (SR Points: 16)

I didn't think it was possible for a stage to be as easy as the first one at this point. Everyone had little issue with dealing with the enemies and Dancouga wound up soloing the entire left side by accident.

Crowe also got his Ace Bonus on this stage so 25% more cash and 1.1x damage will add up over time.

Upgrades

Exia - Weapons + 1 (Maxed Weapons)

Dancouga - Weapons +1

Stage 17 Covert - 5/75 Turns (SR Points: 17)

This is the first time in the draft where Damons weren't a massive pain to deal with since everyone's finally starting to come into their own now. It also doesn't help that Continuous Action is a pretty beastly skill.

Aim spawning right underneath Crowe was annoying since he pretty much got a free shot on Crowe during the enemy phase but fortunately Crowe could take a hit.

Upgrades

Dancouga - Weapons +2

Stage 18 Covert - 4/79 Turns (SR Points: 18)

Slightly harder than 17 initially because of the skill point needing specific positioning of the units particularly Nova Eagle and Kyrios for maximum counterattacks.

Setsuna obtained his Ace Bonus on this stage which provides a massive 50% damage bonus on GN Drive units.

Upgrades

Dancouga - Weapons +1, Continuous Action

Dynames - Weapons +1, Continuous Action

Kyrios - Weapons +1

Stage 19 - 5/84 Turns (SR Points: 19)

I split the team in half to cover as much of the map as possible in minimum time. The boss died pretty quickly and everything else was just icing on the cake.

Aoi obtained her incredibly useful ace bonus on this stage, unfortunately I can't use it as yet since the skill it needs isn't unlocked.

Upgrades

Dancouga - Weapons +1 (Maxed), EN +1, Acc +1

Exia - EN +1

Kyrios - Mobility +1

Dynames - Mobility +1

Virtue - Armor +1

Brasta - EN +1, Mobility +1

Stage 20 - 5/89 Turns (SR Points: 20)

My lack of new units is starting to show since in order to get the SR Point on this stage, you have a kill a large portion of enemies within three turns of them spawning.

What makes this particularly annoying is the AI of said enemies which all have their own particular target. To get this SR Point, I had to take advantage of this by splitting my team so that the particular enemies would act in a way that I wanted them to.

Lockon was aced on this stage and now has a potent +40% critical rate on every attack he makes.

Upgrades

Dancouga - EN Save

Kyrios - Continuous Action, Weapons +1

Brasta - Weapons +3

Stage 21 - 5/94 Turns (SR Points: 21)

Compared to the previous stage this one was pretty easy. The Gishin units aren't that hard to kill and Continuous Action being on almost every unit in my team pretty much ensures that the remainders die on the enemy phase.

The SR Point was laughable on this stage since pulling off 10k+ damage at this point is a fairly simple task due to Crowe being a good support attacker.

If Godmars was drafted then at least I could see a turn or two being cut from this stage.

Upgrades

Virtue - Weapons +1

Brasta - Weapons +1 (Maxed)

Stage 22 - 3/97 Turns (SR Points: 22)

Once again an easy stage, no boss class enemies and a bunch of mooks that can be steamrolled on the enemy phase. One of them even drop a Haro the best optional part in the game.

Allelujah got his ace bonus on this stage which will help to curb his reliance on focus since it offers +20% evasion.

Upgrades

Exia - EN +2, Mobility +2, Accuracy +2

Brasta - Mobility +2, Accuracy +2

Virtue - EN +2, Armor +2, Accuracy +2

Dancouga - EN +2, Armor +2, Accuracy +2

Kyrios - Mobility +2, Accuracy +2

Dynames - Mobility +2, Accuracy +2, Weapons +1

Stage 23 - 4/101 Turns (SR Points: 23)

I actually went into the draft planning to skip this SR Point due to it being a pain to get even during a normal game since it requires you to take 45k HP from the final boss with a team that has no mooks to fed on for morale and a time limit.

Fortunately by taking advantage of Crowe and Lockon constantly dishing out criticals on their support attacks and a bit of luck with the AI, the SR Point was obtained.

For the second part of the stage, I just killed the mooks that came after me on the enemy phase and opted for an early clear.

Upgrades

Virtue - Continuous Action

Dancouga - Prevail +1

Dynames - B Save

Stage 24 Space - 4/105 Turns (SR Points: 24)

Standard stage with standard strategies.

Upgrades

Dancouga - Prevail +1

Stage 25 Space - 6/111 Turns (SR Points: 25)

A whopping four of my drafted units come in on this stage. The three gundams are useful combat units since even the weakest of the three comes with a pilot that has Support Attack 3. The remaining unit, which is the Methuss is purely a support unit complete with a standard order support oriented spirit set.

Two turns were practically wasted since the initial ally units aren't that strong as yet and they're up against the strongest set of generic enemies so they couldn't offer that much help.

Upgrades

Dancouga - Prevail +1

Destiny - EN +2, Mobility +2, Weapons +4

Zeta - EN +2, Mobility +2, Weapons +4

Stage 9 - 5 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 24 turns

The eureka 7 enemies suck. Their accuracy is just ridiculous! Fortunately, with all the upgrades I gave him Crowe has minimal issues one-shotting them. The Emerges were cleared on turn 2 EP. triggering the DBs. This means that on turn 3 PP my team shows up right next to the DBs and starts the massacre, minus Crowe who gets his ass kicked by MD. More backup shows up on turn 3 EP. All enemies other than MD died on turn 5.

Mazinger Z - Weapons+1
Brasta - Weapons+1

Stage 10 - 5 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 28 turns

Having only three units (only two of which are actually any good at combat) sucks. Crowe and Kouji cleared the map by turn 4 (5 actual counting the starting duel) PP, barely ekeing out the SR point.

Stage 26 Space - 4/115 Turns (SR Points: 26)

Nothing but Vajra on this stage. With the exception of the boss, everything on this stage was 2HKOed by practically all of my units.

Obtaining a resupplier and another powerful multi-pilot super robot will definitely be a boon to my efforts.

While it was possible to finish this stage in three turns, it would require me to reset a fair bit of times to a get a string of criticals on the boss.

Upgrades

Gravion - EN +2, Armor +2, Accuracy +2, Weapons +4

Grantrooper - EN +2, Armor +2, Accuracy +2

Impulse - EN +2, Mobility +2, Weapons +4

Brasta - B Save

Exia - Predict, Morale Limit Break, Counter +2

Methuss - Mobility +2, Accuracy +2

Stage 27 Space - 5/120 Turns (SR Points: 27)

Slightly harder than usual but standard strategies still apply.

Upgrades

Gravion - Continuous Action, Weapons +1

Destiny - Continuous Action

Dancouga - Prevail +1

Turn A - EN +2, Mobility +2, Acc +2, Weapons +4

Stage 28 - 3/123 Turns (SR Points: 28)

Shinn and Camille duo the right side while everyone else heads left. Continuous Action eases some of the pressure in the stage.

Upgrades

Gravion - Weapons +3

Zeta - Continuous Action

Stage 29 - 5/128 Turns (SR Points: 29)

Unlike most stages, a clustering strategy is the most viable one due to the large amount of enemies coming at you. Crowe doesn't get to do much since he gets one shotted by an event so chaining Continuous Action off multiple Support Attacks reduces the tedium and helps avoid the innate Prevail 5 on the Damons.

Upgrades

Gravion - Weapons +1 (Maxed)

Brasta - EN +4

Airmaster - Continuous Action, Accuracy +2, Mobility +2

Leopard - Continuous Action, Accuracy +2, Armor +2, Weapons +2

Turn A - Continuous Action

Exia - Counter +1

Impulse - Continuous Action

Stage 30 - 5/133 Turns (SR Points: 30)

If the SR Point didn't exist this stage would be over on Turn 3 since Crowe was capable of two shotting Rhinodamon MD with Spigot VX.

It was worth spending the extra two turns since a Super Repair Kit as well as the money from the other enemies is worth it.

Upgrades

Gravion - EN +2, Armor +2, Accuracy +2

Destiny - EN +2, Mobility +2, Accuracy +2, Weapons +1

Zeta - EN +2, Mobility +2, Accuracy +2

Grantrooper - Continuous Action

Stage 31 - 4/137 Turns (SR Points: 31)

Mandatory Godmars solo for the first turn, swift action was taken when my drafted units arrived so that the enemies wouldn't target it on EP and cost me turns.

Stage 32 - 4/141 Turns (SR Points: 32)

Stage 33 - 4/145 Turns (SR Points: 33)

R Daigun spawning in the middle of my forces meant that it died in one turn and the SR Point went by easily.

This stage is a pretty important one for Dancouga Nova since it means that it no longer has to deal with will requirements for transformation and a time limit on said transformation. It also enables Aoi's ace bonus since her Aggressive Beast skill is finally unlocked which provides her with a damage bonus.

Upgrades

Dancouga - Prevail +2

Destiny - Weapons +4 (Maxed)

Zeta - Weapons +2

Turn A - Weapons +5 (Maxed)

Stage 34 Space - 6/151 Turns (SR Points: 34)

I opted for the Ranka CD here since SP Regen isn't as useful as buying skills faster or augmenting stats for my combat units.

Upgrades

Zeta - Weapons + 3

Gravion - EN Save

Virtue - EN Save

Stage 35 Space - 3/154 Turns (SR Points: 35)

This stage is special as it marks the starting point where enemies vulnerable to Setsuna's massive 1.5x damage multiplier start showing up which means that he becomes an even bigger offensive power house.

I nearly missed the SR Point because a lot of my units were hitting the boss past his retreating point with their finishers.

Upgrades

Destiny - EN Save

Zeta - Weapons +1 (Maxed)

Stage 36 Space - 4/158 Turns (SR Points: 36)

Destiny was aced on this stage which offers a 1.1x damage multiplier on the enemy phase and Setsuna made mincemeat out of Serges now that he's in the Throne Zwei.

The four Celestial Being Gundams all receive their true finishers on this stage although since it costs a whooping 80 EN before EN Save only Setsuna and Tieria will get any real use out of it on minibosses.

Upgrades

Airmaster - Acc +2, Mob +2, Weapons +4

Brasta - Support Attack +1

Destiny - Acc +2, Mob +2, EN +2

Dynames - EN +2

Exia - Counter +1 (Maxed), Melee +3

Kyrios - EN +2

Gravion - Acc +2, Armor +2, EN +2

Grantrooper - Acc +2, Armor +2, EN +2, Weapons +2

Impulse - Acc +2, Mobility +2, EN +2

Leopard Destroy - Acc +2, Armor +2, Weapons +2

Turn A - Acc +2, Mob +2, EN +2

Stage 10: Dark Continent 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 39

Since I missed two SR points the game set me on normal for now. When everyone came moved Akagi with accel south along with Takeru, Crowe and Kenji went west. Easy mastery.

God Mars +1 Weapons

Trider +1 Weapons

Dai-Guard +2 HP and EN

Cosmo Crusher +1HP, EN, and Mobility.

Stage 11 Dark Continent: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:43

I had to reload saves multiple times till I had a decent upgrade selection. (As above) Takeru uses spirit twice went Godmars mode, Crowe, Kenji, Watta and him went west and ensure two beastmens die to trigger one event. Akagi had to solo the north beastmens and took quite alot of damage. Turn 3 triggered Viral event killed him, I was really close to not being able to get the mastery, but because of Kenji's and Akagi's lucky crits just barley made it. Simon/Kamina kept getting attacked so I just defended.

Dai-Guard:+1 Weapons and gave +1 Movement part

Cosmo Crusher:+1 Weapons.

Shuttle:+1 HP and Armor.

Stage 12 Dark Continent 6Turn

(-1SR)

Total Turns:48

Beginning Hayato takes out one beastman before the rest arrives. Crowe moves east and makes sure he was in range of the sword beastman. After getting SR points DMs came out couldn't kill all of them and they retreated after turn 6. Watta died so I had less money after.

Well here comes the Macross Crew because of my aggressive spending I barley had any money to upgrade them.

W/E Accuracy, mobility upgrades I can afford for the Macross units.

Stage 13 3 Turns (-1SR)

Total Turns:50

Had to move the initial units into the Quarter. Rushed units with accel to kill the long range terrorists since they're really annoying. With the Macross units had to play very aggressive to get the SR point. Sadly Luca died, though after the map got a decent bonus money and will decide on what to upgrade later.

Jeffrey +1 HP, EN, Armor, Accuracy and Weapons.

Canaria +1 HP, Armor, Accuracy, and Weapons

Klan +1HP, Mobility, Accuracy.

Alto +1 HP, Mobility, Accuracy, and Weapons

Luca +1HP, Mobility, Accuracy, and Weapons

Michel +1HP, Mobility, Accuracy, and Weapons

Ozma +1 HP, and Mobility

Kakikouji Hit and Away

Stage 11 - 5 turns
Total - 33 turns

I had to trigger the Kamina event on turn 2 PP to avoid penalties. Managed to drop Viral on turn 3. Getting the SR point with only Kouji and Crowe however... proved to be impossible.

Stage 12 - 6 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 38 turns

Getting the SR point was easy, and fortunately, both Getter and Gurenn Lagann can go underground so they were never in danger of getting attacked. Having to fight the DM horde with just Crowe and Kouji however... was not pleasant. In the end, I only survived that due to the DMs retreating after EP 6 with both Rhinodamons left unkilled. Crowe and Kouji both almost ran out of HP, EN, AND Ammo.

Gundam Wing - EN+5
Gundam Deathscythe - EN+5
Crowe - Continous Action
Kouji - Continous Action

Stage 13 - 3 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 40 turns

Since I actually have Suzaku, Kallen, Lelouch, AND Chirico, this stage is kinda easy for me. It's more like a massacre than anything, especially with Crowe and Kouji having Continous Action on them. All enemies got cleared on turn 3 PP without any fuss. The extra cash and items given after the stage also helps. A lot.

Guren Nishiki - EN+7, Mobility+3, Accuracy+3, Weapons+5
Scopedog - Mobility+3, Weapons+6

Stage 14 - 4 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 43 turns

Since the enemies don't move this stage relies on getting into the best counter-killing positions possible and rushing them. Most amusingly, one of the DMs hit Chirico at a 5% hit in EP1... lowering him to less than 10% HP. Three guesses what happens. Stronger T4 was the last standing thing by PP4 and it went down without any fuss.

Guren Nishiki - Weapons+2
Mazinger Z - Accuracy+3

Stage 15 - 4 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 46 turns

The WLF are jokes. SR point was easy to get too, with Crowe getting Aced during the process of getting the SR point. The PMC didn't give much trouble either, either than Ali being rather tough to hit. All enemies died on PP4. Sandrock & Heavyarms Get!

Stage 11 - 5 turns
Total - 33 turns

I had to trigger the Kamina event on turn 2 PP to avoid penalties. Managed to drop Viral on turn 3. Getting the SR point with only Kouji and Crowe however... proved to be impossible.

Stage 12 - 6 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 38 turns

Getting the SR point was easy, and fortunately, both Getter and Gurenn Lagann can go underground so they were never in danger of getting attacked. Having to fight the DM horde with just Crowe and Kouji however... was not pleasant. In the end, I only survived that due to the DMs retreating after EP 6 with both Rhinodamons left unkilled. Crowe and Kouji both almost ran out of HP, EN, AND Ammo.

Gundam Wing - EN+5
Gundam Deathscythe - EN+5
Crowe - Continous Action
Kouji - Continous Action

Stage 13 - 3 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 40 turns

Since I actually have Suzaku, Kallen, Lelouch, AND Chirico, this stage is kinda easy for me. It's more like a massacre than anything, especially with Crowe and Kouji having Continous Action on them. All enemies got cleared on turn 3 PP without any fuss. The extra cash and items given after the stage also helps. A lot.

Guren Nishiki - EN+7, Mobility+3, Accuracy+3, Weapons+5
Scopedog - Mobility+3, Weapons+6

Stage 14 - 4 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 43 turns

Since the enemies don't move this stage relies on getting into the best counter-killing positions possible and rushing them. Most amusingly, one of the DMs hit Chirico at a 5% hit in EP1... lowering him to less than 10% HP. Three guesses what happens. Stronger T4 was the last standing thing by PP4 and it went down without any fuss.

Mazinger Z - Accuracy+3

Stage 15 - 4 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 46 turns

The WLF are jokes. SR point was easy to get too, with Crowe getting Aced during the process of getting the SR point. The PMC didn't give much trouble either, either than Ali being rather tough to hit. All enemies died on PP4. Sandrock & Heavyarms Get!

Gonna use character names for upgrade section now.

Stage 14: 4Turns (-1SR)

Total turns:53

Crowe,Michel, and Takeru head south, gave Takeru propane tank just incase he ran out of energy.The rest of the units dock inside the quarter with accel to move them closer to the mecha beasts. Kenji and Kakikouji handled the west mecha beasts, while the macross units handle the south and the boss. I'm surprised the strategy actually worked, Jeffery took the boss kill.

Ozma +2HP and Accuracy, +1 Mobility and Weapons gave him morale.

Takeru +2HP, EN, Armor, and 1 Accuracy.

Akagi +1 Accuracy

Watta +1 HP, EN, Armor, and Accuracy

Stage 15: 5 Turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 57

Jeffery, Kenji, Alto, Ozma goes north, the rest dealt with the inital enemies. The redshoulder enemies with prevail was kinda annoying. Could've probably done it faster with better positioning, Kenji killed Leeman and Takeru killed Sanchez

Takeru +1 weapons

Kenji +1 weapons

Shuttle +1 accuracy and weapons

Stage 16: 4turns (-1SR)

Total turns:60

Rush Kenji and Takeru south, placed Crowe so the MD doesnt go into the waters. Macross crew except for the Quarter went west. Killed Aim/Hamil turn 2 this mastery was easier than I thought.

Watta continuous action

Akagi +2 Weapons

Alto +1 Weapons Morale

Michel + 1Weapons Morale

Klan +1 Weapons

Canaria +2Mobility +1Weapons

Stage 17 3+3 (-1SR)

Total turns:65

Lucky crit from Akagi ended the duel. This was a tough mastery since the DM are so durable with prevail and barrier and sometimes unfortunate misses. (Damn DM dodged a 90%) Takeru solos right side, Kenji rushes towards to aid Akagi. Had to ensure that I killed three DM on phase 1 so the event wont trigger on EP.The DMs really love to target Crowe. Because of Luca's analyze spirit, Ozma's CA, Michel and Crowe's SA the mastery was somewhat manageable.

Stage 37 - 4/162 Turns (SR Points: 37)

A pretty easy stage all around, Final Dancouga joining here also means that my damage inflates by a large amount.

Upgrades

Final Dancouga - Acc +2, Armor +2, EN +2, Weapons +4, Continuous Action

Stage 38 - 4/166 Turns (SR Points: 38)

The E7 enemies are accurate but they have the durability of a wet paper bag, the DMs go down to the usual support attack or critical on a strong enough attack

Gravion was aced on this stage and it gained the ever useful +10 SP to all of its pilots.

All of my drafted units for Z2.1 are usuable now since the Hyaku Shiki finally joined.

Upgrades

Dynames - Hit and Away

Final Dancouga - Acc +1, Armor +1, EN +1, Weapons +2

Hyaku Shiki - Continuous Action, EN +1, Mobility +2, Acc +2, Weapons +3

Kyrios - Morale Limit Break

Stage 39 - 5/171 Turns (SR Points: 39)

No L Size units allowed on this means none of my supers are allowed but I didn't really need them as the second half of the stage is pretty easy.

Two of my turns came from the first half of the stage, however I didn't really feel like resetting for the 1 turn clear in the first half so I left it as is.

Upgrades

Final Dancouga - Weapons +2 (Maxed)

Hyaku Shiki - Acc +1, Mobility +1, EN +2

Zeta - EN Save

Macross Q - Hit and Away

Stage 40 - 4/175 Turns (SR Points: 40)

This stage marks the beginning of the last portion of this section of the draft, which means that a lot more focus will be placed on throwing a lot HP sponge enemies at the player.

The usual strategy of splitting up my forces to cover more ground was used.

Shin Dragon and all 102k of its HP went down like a chump due to me taking advantage of Analyze and Support Attacks.

Upgrades

Ptolemaios - SP Up +1

Methuss - SP Up +2

Gravion - Morale Limit Break

Stage 41 - 4/179 Turns (SR Points: 41)

This stage was mostly mook central and the bosses didn't really pose a large threat.

Gundam Virtue was finally aced after being a part of my team for most of the game and the Zeta Gundam followed suit as well.

Upgrades

Airmaster - EN Save

Leopard - B Save

Zeta - Acc +5, Armor + 9, EN +5, HP +9, Mobility +5 (Fully Upgraded)

Destiny - Acc +5, Armor + 9, EN +5, HP +9, Mobility +5 (Fully Upgraded)

Turn A - EN Save

Stage 42 Space - 3/182 Turns (SR Points: 42)

My characters are finally starting to learn Valor and Soul at this point so now the damage is really starting pile up.

Dancouga Nova also received its last upgrade in the game, becoming Dancouga Nova Max God meaning an extra spirit pool, a stat buff and some new weapons.

Upgrades

Brasta - Support Attack +1

Destiny - Morale Limit Break

Final Dancouga - Morale Limit Break

Exia - Acc +5, Armor + 9, EN +5, HP +9, Mobility +5 (Fully Upgraded)

Ptolemaios - SP Up +1

Methuss - SP Up +2

Edited by FEAnon

Stage 16 Covert - 4 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 49 turns

I have to echo what Anon mentioned and feel sorry for the enemy. They barely gave any resistance. Kallen, Chirico, and Crowe dived right into the enemy, while everyone else cleans up for easy SR point. Then came the rest of the buggers. Kallen practically soloed the OZ contingent without breaking a sweat (She crits for more than DOUBLE the max HP of those poor grunts!). In fact, none of the OZ grunts survived EP2 due to her. On the opposite side, Heero was busy Buster- Rifling Brittanians. Proper weakening and positioning means that map is cleared on EP3~ Chirico didn't need more than one turn to wrap up his business either.

Guren Nishiki - Weapons+1 (Maxed)
Scopedog RSC - Weapons+2

Stage 17 Covert - 4 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 52 turns

My team arrived on EP1, and massacre starts on PP2. Turn 3 saw the deaths of the Emerges, and triggers the DBs. Most of the DBs went after Kallen or Chirico. Three guesses how well that went for them. Turn 4 saw Aim getting creamed (He was weak. All it took was Heero and Duo attacking him each supported by Crowe's ACP Faiz and he went packing) and all DBs, with MD last, suicided on the EP.

Scopedog RSC - Weapons+1

Stage 18 Covert - 3 (-1 from SR point)
Total - 54 turns

WLF. What jokes. Getting the SR point is beyond trivial at this point. Hell, due to a couple of crits I almost got it on EP1 even! Some clever positioning (and a couple of lucky PP crits) allowed me to clear the stage by the third EP. Kallen got a LOT of kills since for some reason the enemies like ganging on her. >_> I even managed to kill R-Daigun once for the extra Cash and A-Adapter.

Kallen - Continous Action
Scopedog RSC - Weapons+1 (Max)
Mazinger Z - Weapons+3, Accuracy+2

Stage 43 Space - 4/186 Turns (SR Points: 43)

Impulse was aced on this stage

Upgrades

Impulse - EN Save

Destiny - Melee +5

Kyrios - Melee +5

Brasta - Ranged +6

Zeta - Will Limit Limit

Stage 44 Space - 4/190 Turns (SR Points: 44)

Turn A was aced on this stage

Upgrades

Final Dancouga - Spiritual Fort., FUB, Prevail +1

Dancouga Nova - Will Limit Break, FUB, Melee +10

Gravion - Spiritual Fort.

Exia - Melee +5

Stage 45 - 4/194 Turns (SR Points: 45)

Final Dancouga was aced on this stage

Upgrades

Gravion - FUB

Final Dancouga - Prevail +1

Destiny - Melee +5

Kyrios - Melee +5

Brasta - Ranged +4

Stage 46 - 6/200 Turns (SR Points: 46)

Upgrades

Turn A - FUB

Dancouga Nova - Melee +3

Final Dancouga - Prevail +1

Exia - Melee +2

Destiny - Melee +2

Dynames - Ranged +5

Kyrios - Melee +4

Brasta - Ranged +5

Zeta - Melee +8

Stage 47 - 2/202 Turns (SR Points: 47)

This stage marks the beginning of the Awaken, Enable and Faith spam strategy.

Stage 48 - 6/208 Turns (SR Points: 48)

Upgrades

Brasta - FUB

Hyaku Shiki - FUB, B Save

Stage 49 - 5/213 Turns (SR Points: 49)

Hyaku Shiki was aced on this stage

Upgrades

Exia - Melee +13

Kyrios - Melee +4,Mobility +1, Acc +1, Weapons +1

Virtue - Ranged +16, Armor +1, Acc +1, Weapons +1

Ptolemaios - Def +5, Armor +5, EN +5, Acc +5

Final Dancouga - Ranged +12

Dancouga Nova - Melee +17

Gravion - Prevail +6, Melee +15

Grantrooper - Prevail +1, Ranged +13, Armor +1, Weapons +1

Gurren Lagann ship - Prevail +2, E Save, Def +7, Armor +6, Acc +5

Macross Q - Spirit Fort, EN +3, Armor +6, Acc +5

Brasta - Ranged +13

Zeta - Melee +13

Hyaku Shiki - Ranged +8

Methuss - Evasion +3, Mobility +1

Airmaster - Ranged +9, Mobility +1, Acc +1, Weapons +1

Leopard - Ranged +12, Armor +1, Acc +1, Weapons +1

Turn A - Combo Attack, Ranged +2

Destiny - Melee +8

Impulse - Melee +11, Mobility +1, Acc +1, Weapons +1

Final - 4/217 Turns (SR Points 49, Level 99 Gaioh Defeated)

A fairly annoying stage to do since the enemies are mostly boss class. I opted for a slower clean up of the early enemies so that I could 1 turn the final boss.

Total Turncount - 163 Turns

Stage 18: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:69

Initial will boost event made mastery very easy, I could've cleared this faster if I had placed more people north than south.

Takeru +4 EN

Kakikouji +1 HP, Armor, and Weapons

Watta + 1 Weapons

Jeffrey + 1 HP, EN, Armor, Accuracy, and Weapons, Hit and Away

Luca +1 HP, Mobility, Accuracy, and Weapons, Morale

Canaria +1HP, Armor, and Mobility, Morale

Alto +1 HP and Mobility

Michel +1 HP and Mobility

Stage 19 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 72

Akagi with accel went went (gave him a cartridge to replenish his ammo) when the WLF spawned, I moved Akagi between the three artillery enemies and because of his 5 upgrades in weapons he was able to one round most of the enemies, when reinforcements came Akagi moved north and the rest killed any remaining enemies.

Takeru +1 Weapons +2 Armor

Watta +2 Weapons +2 Armor

Akagi +2 Accuracy

Stage 20 5turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 76

So much trial and error, if were to type out my rage, it would fill up the whole page. Thanks to Kopf and Annon's tips I finally got it. After killing the initial enemies you need to kill 4 to trigger the event, so frustrating. I need to focus upgrades on Takeru and others.

Takeru +1 Weapons +3EN (Max En) CA

Kenji +3 Mobility and Accuracy

Jeffrey +3 Accuracy

Akagi Resupply Skill

Stage 21: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total Turns:79

Takeru rushes east kills stuff and gets aced. Would've probably done this one turn faster if I had more people with CA. When Zule spawned, surrounded him and killed him.

Takeru +1 support attack +6 melee

Stage 22: 3 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:81

Easy stage since enemies arent very durable, Crowe got his ace.

Takeru: FUB

Stage 23: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns 85

Got mastery at turn 3 just barely, rest were used killing the lvl 40 dm.

Stage 24 space: 5(-1SR)

Total turns: 89

Maybe shouldve went earth route, decided the macross characters needed pp, reinforcement positions caught me off guard.

Ozma +2 weapons

Crowe +2 weapons

Jeffrey +2 weapons

Stage 25 space: 7 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:96

It was annoying enough getting the mastery and didn't want to restart then the damn Vajras caught me off guard appeared south where I didn't have any attackers. Ozma solo'd the west side and Luca catches up a bit in levels.

Jeffrey +2 EN +1 weapons

Canaria +2 mobility +1 weapons

Alto +2 mobility +1 weapons

Michel +2 mobility +1 weapons

Klan +1mobility and weapons

Stage 26 space: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:100

Pretty easy map, should've expected vajras to spawn south west.

Stage 27 space 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:105

Huge DM swarms, Ozma got his ace, Asakim's map attack makes it a bit easier, good thing the mastery is easy.

Luca +1 weapons

Jiron +2 EN, mobility, accuracy and +3 weapons

Elchie +2 EN, mobility, accuracy and weapons

Harry +2 EN, mobility, accuracy and weapons

Cynthia +2 EN, mobility, accuracy and weapons

Stage 28: 3 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:107

Gave Jiron the part that gives S rank on ground terrain so he can one round the initial enemies to trigger the events.

When reinforcements came Takeru and Jeffrey killed the DM's while Ozma, Akagi, and Crowe assists in killing the boss.

Takeru +3 weapons

Kenji + 2 weapons

Stage 29: 5turns (-1SR)

Total turns:111

This map wasn't as difficult as I thought, pretty much rush people towards the enemy. Just that DMs are pretty annoying.

Takeru +1 weapons (maxed) +1 support attack +8 melee

Kenji CA

Ozma +1 support attack, b-save, +6melee

Klan CA

Roger CA, +2EN, armor, accuracy, and weapons

Cynthia CA +2 EN, mobility, accuracy, and weapons

Stage 30: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:114

Two turns needs to pass before the event triggers. (Maybe will trigger faster if you kill enough enemies) 200 morale Crowe ends this map pretty fast.

Jeffrey CA

Watta dash

Akagi +2 prevail

Stage 31: 4turns(-1SR)

Total turns:117

Takeru rushes towards Marg, Kenji, and Akagi moves to assist Takeru and Kenji gets his ace bonus

Kenji +1 weapons

Toshiya +2 armor, accuracy, and weapons

Marin +2 armor, accuracy, and weapons

Stage 32 4 turns (-1 SR)

Total turns 120

This was pretty easy since Takeru and Kenji can one round the enemies to trigger the event. The boss spawns south east after the Bship was destroyed. One turned the boss.

Kakikouji CA

Crowe hit and away +7 range

Kenji +2 weapons (maxed)

Akagi +1 prevail +2 armor and hp

Stage 33 4 turns (-1 SR)

Total turns:123

Takeru, Ozma, and Jeffrey handled the west side and Eida.

The others went for the images, so fragile.

Harry +2mobility and weapons

Alto +2 weapons

Michel +2 weapons

Luca +2 weapons

Canaria +2 weapons

Klan +2 weapons and mobility

Stage 34 space: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 127

When reinforcements came killed Zamjeed in one turn and the rest of the turns were used killing the Vajra.

Stage 35 space: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:131

Easy map, probably could've done it faster if Sanchez moves earlier.

Stage 19 - 4 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 57 turns

Ugh. Heterodyne Vs. Dai Guard. Thank god backup shows up soon and makes the stage trivial. The enemy aimed at Chirico and Kallen and thus both ended up getting lots of kills on this stage. Stage got cleared on turn 4.

Chirico - Continous Action
Crowe - Hit & Away
Kouji - E-Save
Brasta - Weapons+1

Stage 20 - 4 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 60 turns

The starter WLF enemies are jokes. They got cleared on turn 2 PP. After that it's a matter of job distribution. Kouji handles the Flags, Kallen the Tierens, Chirico the Enacts, OZ for Crowe, and the Wing boys get Asszaku. Ali gets ganged up on by Kouji and Crowe after they finished their respective parts. Kallen and Kouji got aced in this mission, making their offense truly monstrous. Also, Hyper Jammer on a tough beast like Mazinger Z is lulzy to watch. Also, Wufei get!

Kallen - E-Save
Brasta - Weapons+2 (Maxed)
Gundam Wing - Weapons+3
Gundam Deathscythe - Weapons+3
Shenlong Gundam - EN+3

Stage 21 - 4 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 63 turns

A bunch of gishin goons. I had Takeru weaken them while he's free, so when my team showed up they massacred the weakened enemies with utter ease. Around half the enemies died by turn 3, and more cleanup quickly eliminates the rest. Zuul showed up and got killed the next turn. Easy. I didn't even NEED a support attack to drop Zuul since Kouji smashed him for over 13k HP in a single shot XD

Kouji - Resolve
Gundam Heavyarms - Weapons+3
Gundam Sandrock - EN+5, Weapons+3
Shenlong Gundam - Weapons+2

[spoiler=SRZ2.1 Total turns 183]

Could've done better, still it was fun. When I start 2.2 I'll focus on upgrades as suggested.

Stage 36 space 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:136

Easy map, Crowe's support attack made it possible to one round Sachez on turn 2, then more enemies spawned.

Kenji FUB

Takeru replace prevail 4 with dash

Toshiya morale

Roger morale

Jiron morale

Stage 37 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:140

I probably could've done this faster if Alto had maxed weapons.

When the enemy reinforcement spawned Takeru solo'd the bottom enemies and the others went for the invaders.

Stage 38: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:144

Standard map, was annoying that some images ignore you. And then DMs spawned and stuff.

Stage 39: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:148

Gregore didn't help as much as I thought since his upgrades are tied to Chirico. Takeru and others rush north, after killing Sanchez and Leeman Yplsion moving towards Chirico caught me off guard but I was still able to kill him.

Roger +4 weapons, armor, and EN

+4 HP

Toshiya +4 weapons, HP, and EN +2 Armor

Ozma +2 HP, + 3 armor, +2 accuracy +1 weapons replaced prevail 5 with will limit break +8 range

Alto +2 HP, +3 armor, +3 accuracy, +1 weapons replaced high spirits with +1 support attack +7 range

Stage 40: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:151

3 turns were used to kill the first boss, then the rest were to kill the other 2 bosses.

Luca CA

Canaria CA

Michel CA

Takeru +22 melee

Akagi replace high spirits for b-save

Jeffrey +8 melee +10 range

Harry replaced blocking for e-save

+4 HP and armor, +2EN and accuracy

Watta +3 HP,EN, and armor

Sumeragi +5EN, armor, accuracy, and weapons

Cynthia morale, +8 skill

Stage 41: 3 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:153

Placed some people to handle Marg and Rosie. Others went for the beastmens and Gowm.

Marin morale

Klan b-save

Crowe +3 HP,EN, +2 mobility, accuracy +1 weapons, support attack, +8 range

Kenji replaced will+(hit) with will limit break

Stage 42 space:4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:156

Killed Rosie's ship on the second turn. Two more were used to kill the silver soldiers.

Toshiya e-save FUB

Takeru +24 melee

Sumeragi CA

Marin +4 HP,EN +2 accuracy, armor, weapons

Stage 43 space: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:160

Killed Rosie in two turns, then moved the others to kill the DMs, Marguriete and Shubal.

Jefferey FUB +1 weapons

Ozma +5 range and evade

Kenji +7 range

Stage 44 space: 3 turns (-1 SR)

Total turns:162

Takeru and Toshiya rushes north west and the Crowe, Jeffrey and others head towards the crater where moon will spawns. Next turn kill the remaining enemies and move the rest towards the crater. Surprisingly I had enough DPS to kill moon will in one turn, and it also helped that Rosie had the zeal spirit.

Kakikouji resupply skill +1 weapons

Ozma +5 mobility (maxed) +1 weapons

Alto +5 mobility(maxed) +1 weapons

Harry +1 weapons

Watta +1 weapons

Akagi+1 weapons

Jiron +1 weapons

Stage 45: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:165

The boss's ace bonus can be annoying especially if you rushed the events like I did. After killing the enemies I surrounded and killed the boss.

Toshiya +1 support attack replaced will+(damage) +5 melee

Takeru +40 melee

Kenji +10 range

Jeffrey +6 range and melee

Alto +1 support attack +4 range

Watta +1 support attack, replace prevail 4 with spirit fortitude, +4 melee

Jiron +4 HP, +2 EN, +2 mobility, +2accuracy

Yoko +3 armor, accuracy, and weapons

Elchie +1 mobility, accuracy, and weapons

Luca +2 mobility

Cynthia +1 EN, mobility, accuracy, and weapons

Stage 46: 4turns (-1SR)

Total turns 169

First part was easy finished in two turns third turn I killed the two Zule clones and on the fourth turn killed the real Zule who spawns south east, if I positioned better I could've one turned him.

Klan +1 support attack

Marin +1 support attack

Kakikouji replace support defend with sp up +1 +6 range

Roger +1 support attack

Elchie hit and away

Stage 47: 3 turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 171

Short map, maybe could've cleared it faster if I just burned SP on each character

Akagi FUB +1 weapons

Stage 48: 10 (-1SR)

Total turns: 180

First part is easy (2 turns) but the second part and third part was a bit tough because I didnt upgrade the Sumeragi's ship's weapons all the way and didn't give her any EN restore parts. Third part had to flee for 3 turns since Setsuna cant take out Alehandro.

Toshiya +3 weapons (maxed)

Alto +3 weapons (maxed)

Ozma +3 weapons(maxed)

Takeru +20 melee

Stage 49: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 183

Pretty much triggered the events as fast as possible then kill the remaining enemies.

Takeru replace spirit fortitude with will limit break

Kenji +16 range

Akagi +30 melee +weapons

Toshiya +1 support attack +7 melee

Alto +13 range

Marin +1 support attack +2 weapons

Klan +12 range

Ozma +16 range

Crowe remove fortune for will limit break +7 range +5EN (maxed) +1 weapons

Jiron size ignore +12 melee

Roger +1 support attack +4 melee

Harry removed counter 6 for ignore size +1 weapons

Canaria sp up +2

Michel +11 range

Watta +1 weapons

Final: 5 turns (-5 99 Gaioh)

Total turns:183

Like Anon I spent one more turn making sure there was enough people to one turn lvl99 Gaioh. zeals, hope and Takeru's love spirit and massive damage made it possible to one turn him.

Stage 22 - 2 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 64 turns

Poor WLF. Jokes as usual. It doesn't help them either that three of my top-killers start at 115 morale and start CA-ing their way through them. All WLF mooks died by EP2, finishing the stage easily.

Chirico - Resolve
Kouji - Support Attack+1
Gundam Wing - Weapons+2
Gundam Deathscythe - Weapons+2

Stage 23 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 66 turns

Gaioh time! Good thing he moves my way on his own volition, and him attacking Kouji (and eating a Kyoushiroku Beam counter) helped me get a head-start on removing his gobs of HP. This allows me to shoo him off and get the SR point on turn 2 PP with units to spare. Instead of getting maximum cash, I chose to sacrifice some cash for a faster end to the mission and thus killed the DinoDAMON on turn 3 PP, leaving 6 DAMONs unkilled including the Rhinos.

Zero - Continous Action
Gundam Heavyarms - Weapons+2
Gundam Sandrock - Weapons+2
Gundam Shenlong - Weapons+2
Burai (Zero) - Weapons+2

Stage 24 Area 11 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 68 turns

Since I drafted Toudou I had him charge right into the midst of the enemies. He performed pretty damned well to boot. My team shows up the next turn and the massacre starts right away, even though Toudou didn't need any help to whack the half-dozen he's fighting. Then Kallen came and I sent her right into Cornelia's army to solo the crap out of them. Clever positioning gets me both the SR point and stage clear on EP3.

Wufei - Continous Action
Kallen - Support Attack+1
Gekka - EN+4, Weapons+4

Stage 25 Area 11 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 70 turns

VOTOMS mooks... total jokes in front of my team of killing machines. Fyana came on PP1, got ACP Faized, then suicided herself on Chirico on EP1, triggering Suzaku and co while the helicopters and vehicles suicided their silly asses to Kallen and Crowe. Map was easily cleared on PP3.

Crowe - E-Save
Gundam Wing - Mobility+3, Accuracy+3
Gundam Deathscythe - Mobility+3, Accuracy+3
Gundam Heavyarms - Mobility+3, Accuracy+3

Stage 26 Area 11 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 72 turns

Suzaku and goons aren't exactly much of a challenge. I got Crowe plonked right next to Suzaku's goon squad by PP1's end, and he counter-kills the crap out of them. This stage ended up being another easy 3-turn clear.

Kallen - Morale Limit Break
Gundam Sandrock - Mobility+3, Accuracy+3
Gundam Shenlong - Mobility+2, Accuracy+2
Burai (Zero) - Mobility+3, Accuracy+3
Gekka - Mobility+2, Accuracy+2

Stage 27 Area 11 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 74 turns

Finally Gawain. Also, one of the few chances to use Asakim~ Kallen went straight into the midst of the DBs aiming for the non-MD Rhino, while the other three went for the other side while waiting for reinforcements, which came on EP1. With Kallen, Lelouch, Chirico, and Crowe going all-out, this map too got cleared in 3 turns.

Gawain - EN+5, Weapons+3
Brasta - EN+5, Accuracy+3
Scopedog RSC - HP+1, Mobility+2, Accuracy+3

Stage 28 - 3 turns (-1 from SR point)
Total - 76 turns

Argh only ZEUTH and I drafted zero of them. At least they're all free to start with. Backup FINALLY came on turn 2 PP. which means it's time for all those undrafted units to scoot it out of there ASAP. Only 5 deployables also suck, but at least that's enough room for my four top killers. By the end of PP3 only one enemy remains, and it promptly suicided on EP3.

Mazinger Z - HP+1, Armor+5, Weapons+2

[spoiler='SRWz2.2 prologue-stage20 total turns:66]

Well, apparently when I tried to import my data it read my brother's 4 clear file in 2.1. Kopf was nice enough to permit this.

Prologue: 2 turns

Total turns:2

Prologue 2: 6 turns

Total turns: 8

Prologue 3: 2 turns

Total turns: 10

Stage 1: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:13

I don't think it's possible to 3 turn this unless you get really lucky crits.

Stage 2: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:16

Lucky crit from Duo spawns the terrorist on turn 1. Surrounded the genocide machine and Duo with CC support manages to kill it.

Esta +4 weapons morale

Stage 3: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:19

I was able to trigger reinforcements on turn 1 since Shotarou had some lucky hits. Getting people in position to kill Branch took a while since he's hiding behind cities.

Luca morale + 1 weapons and mobility

Alto + 5 weapons +3 mobility and +1 accuracy

Esta +1 accuracy and mobility

Stage 4 space: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:22

Alto takes top, Luca left, and Esta right morale helped Luca since he needs ghost to kill stuff efficiently. Having Esta with 115 will in the beginning lets her kill stuff efficiently also. Got mastery on turn 2 of EP rest were aggressive clearing mostly thanks to the import data parts.

Stage 5 space: 3 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:24

When reinforcements spawned Alto, went east I didn't want to invest too much in Ozma since he and Luca leaves early and joins late. Klan and Esta cleaned up the weakened enemies.

Alto +1 weapons

Jeffrey hit and away +4 weapons and +3 accuracy

Klan +3 weapons, +3 mobility, and +1 accurracy

Stage 6 space:4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:27

I did what I could and this is probably as fast I can do this unless I use all my money on Alto.

Had to move Esta in position where Gel spawns and the rest were easy.

Takeru FUB (+1 range)+6 weapons

Kenji +6 weapons +5 mobility +2 accuracy

Stage 7 space: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:30

Taker and Alto went for the boss the rest handled the Vajra and DMs needed for the mastery.

Alto CA

Takeru +2 weapons

Kenji+1 weapons

Stage 8: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns 33

Enemies were far didn't help that Alto was the only one with CA, a rather standard map.

Marin +4 weapons, +3 EN, +1 accuracy

Klan +1 weapons

Stage 9: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:36

Alto, Takeru, and Kenji handled most of the enemies to the south.

Rest just handled the weakened enemies.

Takeru CA +2 weapons (maxed)

Alto +2 weapons

Kenji +1 weapons

Stage 10: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:39

Alto went south Bera went north, it was a hindrance when Aoi spawned since she moves next to Alto and also the fact when enemy reinforcements came she moves towards the center of them. reinforcements came after getting the mastery and just killed the rest.

Alto morale +2 mobility

Klan CA

Watta +4 weapons +3 armor and accuracy

Kakikouji

Stage 11: 3 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:41

Alto, Takeru, and Kenji kills the enemies in one round. Initial enemies don't move which is annoying.

Kenji CA

Takeru +5 melee morale

Alto +1 support attack +9 range

Kakikouji resupply skill +5 weapons +3 armor and accuracy

Stage 12: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:44

Takeru and Alto kills the initial enemies west, the enemy

reinforcements were annoying because of their 7 range attack. Takeru gets his ace bonus.

Takeru +1 support attack

Marin CA +2 accuracy

Klan +2 accuracy and mobility

Alto +2 accuracy

Kenji +1 accuracy

Stage 13: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:47

Alto and Takeru slaughters a lot of enemies to trigger the events quickly. This mastery is pretty tough since Wayne takes little unless your characters weapons are upgraded a lot, not to mention deals a lot in return. Surrounded him and finished him off with Takeru had to make some sacrifices to weaken him.

Alto +1 weapons +3 HP and EN

Kenji +1 weapons +3 HP

Stage 14: 3 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:49

Akagi CA +5 armor and accuracy +3 weapons and HP

Takeru +1 support attack +3 melee

Michel CA +3 HP, mobility, accuracy, and weapons

Canaria +3 HP, mobility, accuracy, and weapons

Stage 15: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:53

Two turns were to flee from the firebugs and their amazing hit and dodge. Two more turns were to kill Marlyin since she targets Crowe and ignored others. Lastly killed Gerard in one turn.

Kakikouji hit and away +2 armor, and accuracy +1 weapons

Kenji morale range +2 +1 weapons

Alto +1 weapons

Crowe +3 mobility and accuracy CA

Stage 16: 3 turns (-1 SR)

Total turns:55

I skipped killing Margurette for the mastery. Alto, Takeru and Marin handled it well.

Alto +1 support attack +8 range

Marin morale

Zero and Ougi hit and away +3 accuracy and weapons

Sumeragi hit and away +3 accuracy and weapons

Stage 17: 3 turns (-1 SR)

Total turns:57

Easy map, managed to kill Gino and Anya for their parts before killing the pyramid mech.

Stage 18: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:60

Since I can't use Suzaku, Gino, and Anya I had to rush my units with large movements (Kenji, Alto, and Takeru) towards the terrorists.

Easy map and Kenji gets his ace.

Takeru dash

Akagi morale

Klan +1 SA

Stage 19: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:63

Takeru and Alto rush towards Bushido and Zechs, before killing Zechs placed people in position for the reinforcements.

Jeffrey, Sumeragi, and Zero +3 accuracy

Kenji will limit break +7 range FUB(+10 crit)

Akagi +1 weapons

Marin +2 EN and accuracy +1 weapons

Stage 20: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:66

Roger uses spirt/yell then rushes up towards the enemy. He killed so much that he triggered all the events. Rest is just standard stuff

[spoiler=SRWZ2.2 stage 21-31 total turns:101]

Michel +2 weapons and mobility

Klan +1 weapons

Jeffrery +5 EN +1 weapons

Crowe +5 EN +1 mobility and weapons

Stage 21 space: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:69

The map wasn't too difficult, just that Basara made things worse since enemies will prefer targeting him instead of your units.

Takeru will limit break + 12 melee

Alto will limit break

Marin E save

Michel morale

Stage 22 space: 5 turns (-1SR)

Total turns: 73

First turn move Canaria north then west on the next turn near my group. Vajra has random AI some will ignore, some try to flank north west and north east others attack. The silver soldiers took me by surprise.

Alto +5 mobility(maxed) +2 accuracy

Canaria +2 weapons and mobility

Stage 23 space: 5 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:77

Reinforcements came on turn 3, enemies had really long range weapons and support defend which is good and bad. Takeru, Kenji, Crowe, and Canaria head towards Quarte and Marin gets his ace.

Alto replaced fortune with b save

FUB (+1 range)

Marin +3 weapons armor, EN, +1 accuracy

Jeffrey +3 weapons, armor, and EN

Stage 24: space: 7 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:83

This ones a forced 7 turns you need your best killers to get that 60 kills mastery in three turns. However this map is also a good for PP and kills grind.

Jeffrey CA

Kenji size ignore and predict

Takeru prevail +2 +7 melee

Marin dash

Alto +13 range

Klan +1 SA +12 range

Jiron CA +2 weapons, mobility, and accuracy

Elchie CA+2 weapons, mobility, and accuracy

Hilde CA+2 weapons, mobility, and accuracy

Kakikouji +2 weapons

Cynthia +2 weapons, and EN

Roger +3 weapons, accuracy, armor, and EN

Stage 25: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:86

Alto, Takeru, and Kenji rushes towards Margurette, killed her in two turns. Took the next turn killing Gerard with Kakikouji and finally killing the rest next turn.

Watta dash +2 armor an accuracy

+3 EN +1 weapons

Stage 26: 4 turns(-1SR)

Total turns:89

First half was just one turn killing one enemy, the rest of the map was easy, would've done it on phase 2 of EP I thought the Insaslum enemies would go first, but instead the other enemy went first.

Takeru +1 prevail +3 melee

Jiron morale

Cynthia CA

Hilde morale

Stage 27: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:92

Gave Zero two armor parts, and a s rank ground part, same with Kallen, because of lucky crits I was able to kill Wufei at turn 2. After that moved Alto and Kenji northeast where Sanchez would spawn after killing Heero, rest were standard stuff.

Takeru maxed out prevail +7 melee

Roger +1 SA and weapons

Akagi dash +1 weapons

Crowe morale

Watta +1 weapons

Michel +1 weapons

Canaria +1 weapons

Stage28: 4 turns (-1SR)

Total turns:95

The only thing to worry about in this map is leaving enough enemies for the black ox to kill (spawns top right and moves towards Sumeragi when defeated) and triggering the last reinforcements by killing a certain amount. This would've been a three turn on EP, but Geshault decided to attack before the last enemy could suicide himself for the mastery.

Toshia CA, morale, +4EN, armor, accuracy, and weapons

Jeffrey FUB (0 EN when barrier activates)

Stage 29: 3 turns(-1SR)

Total turns 97

The events are really are a hindrance especially on EP. Kenji solos the Britannia enemies. The rest is just clearing the enemies.

Kenji replaced counter 4 with b save +20 range

Jeffrey morale

Alto +10 range

Noin CA +3 range, accuracy, weapons, and mobility

Jiron +1 weapons

Stage 30: 3turns(-1SR)

Total turns:99

Heavily damaged Wayne in turn, the rest were moving in aggressively.

Kakikouni +2 weapons(maxed) +3 HP and EN

Marin +3 HP

Watta +3 HP

Crowe +3 HP

Klan +1 weapons and accuracy +3 HP, and armor.

Stage 31: 3turns(-1SR)

Turns:101

Turn 2 got the mastery and weakened Gerard. Next turn killed him and good thing that's the last time he shows up.