Which Awakening Character do you think you are?

Also, if we're going to start posting threads of which Awakening character we are...

...then I'm Lucina from all the Lucid Dreaming shenanigans.

I'm Brady because I also don't want to disappoint my Ma!

(also, if someone wants to start up a Which FE Character Do You Think You Are? in FftF, feel free to do so)

And it was done.

Also I'm not serious about being Lucina... That line was just freaking hilarious.

Edit:

In that case I am totally MU...

CTg6bg5.gif

I didn't expect I'd ACTUALLY have to state the obvious rule of "not MU".

54ecSV3.gif

I have to explicitly say it, eh?

"Not MU/Avatar".

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libra probably. I straighten my hair and everything and I've had people come behind me to pick me up, then see my face , and run away in akwardness. (sometimes it happens they kept believing I was a girl after seeing my face but I have some facial hair usually so that happens only when I shave).

Personality wise it's pretty similar save for the religion stuff

Edited by Safyrya

YES, NOW I CAN DERAIL THE TOPIC!!!!!

Ahem. . .I mean. . .the closest I'd be is Miriel, but I have a hard time relating to most of them. They're written more as caricatures, and I am not one of those!

Gerome has the same birthday as me, and wyverns don't tend to have fur so I woudn't be allergic to them, so based on that I would say Nowi

. . .and most of the people below my first post are THE BEST at reading. Except mike. He will always be the best~!

Edited by eclipse

. . .and most of the people below my first post are THE BEST at reading. Except mike. He will always be the best~!

Awww yisss, suck it mortals

I've been called both shrinking violet and moe, so I'd say I'm a mix of Olivia and Sumia. Out of all of Awakening's cast, I empathize with them the most. ^^;

I dont know a generic soldier cause I'm average and doesn't excel in anything, and don't really interact much in conversations or session/tourneys cause I'm just there, if answer is not acceptable Stahl then.