Vaike/Inigo

Henry/Noire
Virion/Nah
Virion/Morgan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chrom!Inigo hair wasn't working for me much because I couldn't see a big distinction between that hair and the elixir product hair from the Hot Spring Scramble. I mean, there was a difference, but ehh. This is a personal thing, but I don't actually like orange hair on anyone, except Gaius. I used to think Henry's white hair looked bad on kids until someone posted that screenshot of a Henry/Henry!Morgan support where they were both smiling. That was...uh, that was really something.

Best

Chrom!Inigo

Blue-haired MU!Inigo

Henry!Cynthia

Frederick!Cynthia

Gaius!Noire

Ricken/Gregor!Severa

Lon'qu!Brady

Nowi!♀Morgan

Worst

Chrom!Cynthia

Henry!Inigo

Don't really have a strong opinion on anyone else, however.

VAIKE!SEVERA

You get.. SAILOR MOON! (Severa's Japanese name is Serena which is the same as Sailor Moon's English name!)

Paired with black-haired Gerome (Tuxedo Mask) gets you the perfect pair. ;)

Edited by Reginleif

I personally don't care about the childrens' hair colors, as long as they're not the weird colors that the avatar can choose when you start a file.

I've always wanted Severa to have Cordelia's red, but no one has the SAME hair color.

So, then I just settle for Gregor.

Everyone else, I couldn't care less for.

It saddens me you can't get Cordelia's hair color on Severa, and you can only see it on the model and portrait in Future of Despair 3 with cordelia unmarried.

I like dark hair colors (and Henry's white hair) on almost everybody. The only exceptions seems to be Gerome, who I like best with Libra or Henry's hair color, Severa with Vaike's hair color because SAILOR SEVERA, and Owain who looks best with blond hair.

Although Laurent's hair color can't easily be seen, the first time I did Henry/Miriel I flipped out because I didn't like the light color of his hair. Nowadays I'm okay with it, but dark hair Laurent is something I like a lot.

VAIKE!SEVERA

You get.. SAILOR MOON! (Severa's Japanese name is Serena which is the same as Sailor Moon's English name!)

OMG. I would totally try this if it weren't for the fact that I must pair her with Inigo and my Gerome has blue hair. But gosh, I never made the connection until now....and he DOES have a mask like Tuxedo Mask's.....must plan future Sailor Moon Streetpass team.....

It saddens me you can't get Cordelia's hair color on Severa, and you can only see it on the model and portrait in Future of Despair 3 with cordelia unmarried.

I really hated that. I was really diappointed with how bad Gaius's hair looks on her. I wish the Avatar could have hair as red as Cordelia solely so I can have a true red haired Severa.

Favorites:

FeMorgan: Lissa/Emmeryn, Aversa, Maribelle, Tharja/Say'ri, Cordelia

MaMorgan: Chrom, Frederick, Henry, Stahl, Libra' Lon'qu/Kellam

Owain: Stahl, Frederick, Vaike, Libra

Kjelle: Chrom, Donnel, Kellam/Lon'qu, Vaike

Laurent: Doesn't really make a difference because you can barely see it, but I guess Gregor, Ricken, and Kellam/Lon'qu

Cynthia: Chrom, Frederick, Henry, purple haired Avatar (I saw a picture of her with dark purple hair somewhere on here and I really liked it)

Yarne: Doesn't really matter since it's so small, but I guess Gaius, Kellam/Lon'qu, Henry and Vaike

Brady: Ricken, Gaius, Vaike (I'd imagine Chrom's blue looks great on him but unfortunately I can't find a picture of him with it)

Nah: Donnel, Gregor, Gaius, Kellam/Lon'qu

Severa: Vaike, Virion, Stahl, Kellam/Lon'qu, Gregor

Noire: Henry, Kellam/Lon'qu, Ferederick

Inigo: Lon'qu/Kellam, Chrom, Virion, default Avatar hair

Gerome: Lon'qu/Kellam, Virion, Henry, Frederick

Least favorites:

FeMorgan: Olivia, Lucina

MaMorgan: None (I haven't seen all MaMorgans yet so there's probably one I dislike, but I've liked all the ones I've seen so far)

Owain: Lon'qu/Kellam, Donnel

Kjelle: Hard to pick, but I'd say out of the ones I've seen on her I'd say Virion

Laurent: Er...I guess Virion's would look bad on him

Cynthia: GAIUS.

Yarne: None (really, it's too little to make a difference)

Brady: Henry

Nah: Stahl

Severa: None

Noire: VIRION.

Inigo: Er...Henry? I doubt that Gregor and Ricken would look good on him either, but hey, I could be wrong.

Gerome: None

VAIKE!SEVERA

ZOMG

Incidentally, doesn't the avatar get a blond hair color close to that as well?

I like dark hair colors (and Henry's white hair) on almost everybody. The only exceptions seems to be Gerome, who I like best with Libra or Henry's hair color, Severa with Vaike's hair color because SAILOR SEVERA, and Owain who looks best with blond hair.

Although Laurent's hair color can't easily be seen, the first time I did Henry/Miriel I flipped out because I didn't like the light color of his hair. Nowadays I'm okay with it, but dark hair Laurent is something I like a lot.

Laurent's hair color largely doesn't matter to me since, well, hat. And he only takes his hat off in his confession.

Edited by Levant Fortner

ZOMG

Incidentally, doesn't the avatar get a blond hair color close to that as well?

Laurent's hair color largely doesn't matter to me since, well, hat. And he only takes his hat off in his confession.

Yes, I think there are a couple of different blond colors for the Avatar, but one is a light blond that's very similar to Vaike's, if not the same. I think it's probably halfway between Maribelle's color and Vaike's, but it could be the lighting throwing me off.

VAIKE!SEVERA

OMG! That's a cool idea! Now I'm tempted to try it... Too bad all my files are in use right now :>_<: (filling the support log :V)

OMG! That's a cool idea! Now I'm tempted to try it... Too bad all my files are in use right now :>_<: (filling the support log :V)

I feel your pain... [/nods]

I feel your pain... [/nods]

Speaking of the support log... that's literally the one and only reason I have to marry Chrom to Olivia.

Speaking of the support log... that's literally the one and only reason I have to marry Chrom to Olivia.

I've got to force my sister to get Chrom x Sumia...

I've got to force my sister to get Chrom x Sumia...

Haha, my little brother just started playing my copy of the game, and since he got Chrom x Sumia that's the only reason I have it in my support log. He ended up marrying Anna (sucking up to the RNG Goddess in his first FE), but he was originally gonna go for Sumia until he remembered that I disliked her with Chrom and got it on purpose to annoy me. I gave the little bugger a noogie and told him that fliers were invincible against archers in revenge! :evil:

Haha, my little brother just started playing my copy of the game, and since he got Chrom x Sumia that's the only reason I have it in my support log. He ended up marrying Anna (sucking up to the RNG Goddess in his first FE), but he was originally gonna go for Sumia until he remembered that I disliked her with Chrom and got it on purpose to annoy me. I gave the little bugger a noogie and told him that fliers were invincible against archers in revenge! :evil:

LOL.

I almost went for Sumia too... and then I saw Say'ri's reclass options. Pegasus Knight AND Wyvern Rider? Sold. XD

• 2 years later...