Chrom and avatar

I been thinking and matter who you pair off with chrom. He says he loves avatar at the end.

He even says their two halves of a whole. I think because he is royal he has to marry a lady which he marries and gets lucina. But he takes avatar on as mistress and that's how she gets pregnant with morgan. Lucina wanted to kill a avatar for more then being grima. She knew that she isn't her real mom or she was her dads mistress. That's why morgan can support with her cause they got the same dad but different moms. Sumia is the one he married that's why she at the opening.

But he loves avatar. To make it worse fredrick loves chrom to. I think in the end chrom leaves sumia for avatar. I think avatar does fall for walhart for a while because the grima in her wants power.

She don't love chrom like he loves her. But she knows pleasing chrom will get her high up in the army.

But she still looking for the right love and there why she can support with any body.

Who is best for avatar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been thinking and matter who you pair off with chrom. He says he loves avatar at the end.

He even says their two halves of a whole. I think because he is royal he has to marry a lady which he marries and gets lucina. But he takes avatar on as mistress and that's how she gets pregnant with morgan. Lucina wanted to kill a avatar for more then being grima. She knew that she isn't her real mom or she was her dads mistress. That's why morgan can support with her cause they got the same dad but different moms. Sumia is the one he married that's why she at the opening.

But he loves avatar. To make it worse fredrick loves chrom to. I think in the end chrom leaves sumia for avatar. I think avatar does fall for walhart for a while because the grima in her wants power.

She don't love chrom like he loves her. But she knows pleasing chrom will get her high up in the army.

But she still looking for the right love and there why she can support with any body.

Who is best for avatar

Not gonna lie this seems like a bad fanfiction in the making.

I think it's more then plaotic

He only says I love you too avatar

Of course he says "I love you as well, Avatar"

Obviously you're taking the term love and applying it only in the most literal of senses.

Please, please go learn how to think more

If My Unit doesn't marry Chrom, I think the story details a fairly good example of how a man and a woman can be good friends without falling in love.

If My Unit doesn't marry Chrom, I think the story details a fairly good example of how a man and a woman can be good friends without falling in love.

Lucina: Impossible, how can you not have fallen for my father?!

Lucina: Impossible, how can you not have fallen for my father?!

7Av5yGq.png

Inb4 rabid Chrom fangirls use this as "evidence" for their self-insert ship... like they've done before with my screenshots.

7Av5yGq.png

Inb4 rabid Chrom fangirls use this as "evidence" for their self-insert ship... like they've done before with my screenshots.

7Av5yGq.png

So basically, inbefore my sister sees this?

7Av5yGq.png

If I had screenies of Lucina X Female Avatar not married to Chrom >_> I just read that support today.

If I had screenies of Lucina X Female Avatar not married to Chrom >_> I just read that support today.

Lucina is one very confused child in that support...

I do like the pairing, but know very well that you have males and females who love each other only platonically AND go around using the phrase 'I love you'. The best examples of this are brothers and sisters (okay, probably not the best example considering this is fire emblem), fathers and daughters. You can have this with friends as well. I have a brother-like relationship with one of my dearest friends, and will quite readily say 'I love you' to him.

Not gonna lie this seems like a bad fanfiction in the making.

Pretty sure I SAW a fanfic like this. Very good writing, but the concept of cheating is... not something I take kindly, even in fiction.

...Pretty sure I'm being a little too serious for this topic that's probably a troll. Oh, well.

I do like the pairing, but know very well that you have males and females who love each other only platonically AND go around using the phrase 'I love you'. The best examples of this are brothers and sisters (okay, probably not the best example considering this is fire emblem), fathers and daughters. You can have this with friends as well. I have a brother-like relationship with one of my dearest friends, and will quite readily say 'I love you' to him.

Pretty sure I SAW a fanfic like this. Very good writing, but the concept of cheating is... not something I take kindly, even in fiction.

...Pretty sure I'm being a little too serious for this topic that's probably a troll. Oh, well.

Now that you mention it... I think I may have read that one.

Was Village Maiden!Lucina in it?

You have a major contradiction going on in your theory here, my friend. First you say the Female Avatar chooses Chrom then you later say she doesn't love him at all. Makes no sense to me.

The latter brings the S support part of this comic I was recently shown to mind though:

37195442_p1.jpg

Didn't think she'd choose Frederick instead of you, eh, Chrom? Well, in your face.

That being said, I don't believe there are any canonical romances in this game. The only ones that exist are the ones we decide in our files and heads.

I really need to work on getting all the supports in this game...that Lucina and Morgan convo is another one I haven't seen yet. I don't usually have them paired up if they're not siblings >.<

I'll just say that I thought Chrom and Avatar's romantic relationship made the most sense, so for me, it just...happened. In my first run ever (Normal Classic) before I read anything and even knew about these forums, I thought that was the default pairing because the other girls were either benched/not paired up with him. And thus? ChromxAvatar got married at the end of the chapter.

You have a major contradiction going on in your theory here, my friend. First you say the Female Avatar chooses Chrom then you later say she doesn't love him at all. Makes no sense to me.

The latter brings the S support part of this comic I was recently shown to mind though:

37195442_p1.jpg

Didn't think she'd choose Frederick instead of you, eh, Chrom? Well, in your face.

That being said, I don't believe there are any canonical romances in this game. The only ones that exist are the ones we decide in our files and heads.

Fix that IMG >_>