Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said that you weren't planning on using the Wingman part of your role for very long. That implies one of two things:

1. There is another aspect of your role that you plan on using after that time

2. You plan on not using either of your roles after that time.

It was no sooner than you gathered together that eclipse pointed her finger at Naglfar. He never bothered to defend himself.

Naglfar has been lynched. He was:

Dear Naglfar,

Is nobody actually thinking this through? What, do you think I decided to just join the game, act like I'm not paying attention, and then try and get someone who doesn't even make sense for the mafia to want dead lynched?

You are Tables, Mafia Celebrity.

You're a great mafia player, but you don't play too much anymore. You still hang around a bit, and you enjoy talking about other mafia-like games, such as Resistance and Dominion. Also you're great at math.

Every even night, you must respond to your role PM with "Night X - Hey USER, I'm playing in a game!" USER must be dead. You will tell him that you're playing in a game, and he will be so excited that he will come back to life just to have a chance to play with you. However, if he isn't town, you will die in an unfortunate accident, since only non-town people carry weapons. Once per game, though, you may choose to revive a non-town target, as you will be able to suitably prepare for them. Finally, revived players do not count towards parity.

Additionally, if you are killed, everyone you have revived will die alongside you.

Post Restriction: You love other games just as much if not more than mafia, so you should talk about them as much as you can.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are removed.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in about 25 hours on July 31 at 7PM GMT-7.

As you come into the square, you do a quick head count and find no one is missing.

However, those goddamn loudspeakers are still blaring.

Not really sure what to say about yesterday. Lynching a maf was cool and all, but the activity was kind of horrid. I don't blame j00 for ending it early.

People like Shin/Rein/Snike really need to be more active. Snike was busy for most of d1 iirc but still. And I don't think the other two have any excuse for their inactivity.

Anyway, back to scumhunting folks, we still have 5 antitown to catch.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in 72 hours on August 3rd at 7PM GMT-7.

he mentioned something on like d1 about a post I made giving him odd vibes and that's it. but I want him to answer the question

also Wombat was that a serious vote

I've been all over him since late D1. He was very hesitant to vote Elieson or Naglfar D1. Now Elie flipped town, but Naglfar flipped scum and BBM pointed out that j00 was tunneling Snike for being low content but ignoring Naglfar. In fact, j00 was so hesitant to vote Nags that BBM stated an associative scumread between the two. Then BBM died. Could be framing or WIFOM, but I don't care. J00 has earned a lynch so barring any guilties or something like that, I will be pushing him.