Duck's Hard-Classic Run with Meteor's Pairing Randomizer

So, I said I was going to play a hard-classic file using random pairs from Meteor's pairing randomizer thing. I was asked to tell how it was going. I decided to make this page, since it would be pointless to cover it on another page. I also can't record it because I don't have a new-fangled 3DS capture card. My brother will be playing along, so I'll do some coverage of his playthrough as well. We will be doing some minor grinding when we get new characters, and after chapter 16, we will do a lot of skill grinding, just so the kids can have the best skills. We're both currently on C5, which will probably be covered here sometime today or tomorrow. I would also like to thank Meteor for making the randomizer. Anyway, here are the pairings we got: Me- MU x Olivia, Chrom x Maribelle, Gaius x Sumia, Kellam x Cordelia, Lon'qu x Sully, Virion x Lissa, Donnel x Miriel, Fred x Nowi, Henry x Tharja, Gregor x Cherche, and Vaike x Panne. My brother- MU x Lissa, Chrom x Maribelle, Henry x Sumia, Ricken x Nowi, Vaike x Tharja, Fred x Miriel, Stahl x Olivia, Libra x Cherche (Ouch), Lon'qu x Panne, Gaius x Cordelia, and Gregor x Sully.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, my MU's asset is skill, flaw is defense. My brother's is magic, flaw is HP.

Feel free to give us tips (mainly on the classes and skills of the 2nd Gens) because we'll need them with some of the pairs (Libra x Cherche). Please remeber that this is a casual run, we will not be doing Apo, or any of the challenge pack. Heck, we may not even do Xenologues. Thank you for your support!

UPDATE: C5 will be up sometime tomorrow due me having a busy day today and not having time to play the game.

Edited by Duck

I'm curious to see if the chosen marriages have any synergy over the course of normal(ish) gameplay. I also wanna see how you like some of the children, like Frederick!Nah.

Libra!Gerome will hopefully have some decent Res, but you might want to take Dread Fighter for the free +10. That might actually make a decent final class for him come to think of it. Or you could make him a war cleric like his daddy. :P