Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking is not a sport, unfortunately.

So I pick the sport of combat.

so how many fights have you actually taken part in

(getting the shit kicked out of you as you withdraw into the fetal position and tamely give away your money does not count)

so how many fights have you actually taken part in

(getting the shit kicked out of you as you withdraw into the fetal position and tamely give away your money does not count)

Quite a few actually. I'm...working on being calmer, I admit that it's not right for me to be so pugnacious.

Also, I just remembered I do have a reddit. Hm, maybe I should check it again.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Quite a few actually. I'm...working on being calmer, I admit that it's not right for me to be so pugnacious.

let me guess, you said a really long speech to the bully jock and broke a pencil and he shat his pants and ran crying and then you got all the popular girls but rejected them because you're a Nice Guy and don't date whores :smug:

let's approach this from another angle - how many hats (besides baseball caps) and swords do you own

let me guess, you said a really long speech to the bully jock and broke a pencil and he shat his pants and ran crying and then you got all the popular girls but rejected them because you're a Nice Guy and don't date whores :smug:

let's approach this from another angle - how many hats (besides baseball caps) and swords do you own

No actually, I was just goofing around and punches started being thrown.

Lets see...a bunch of hats and about 4 swords.

I missed a good opportunity to make a shitty mean-spirited joke to instead make a le reddit jab

So ill just make it anyway cause I have no shame

Thinking is not a sport, unfortunately.

So I pick the sport of combat.

Im assuming "watch" since you don't seem like you'd do well competitively in either

Lets see...a bunch of hats and about 4 swords.

Right yeah you can safely be discounted from activities like 'actually winning a fight against someone who wants to hurt you'.

I missed a good opportunity to make a shitty mean-spirited joke to instead make a le reddit jab

So ill just make it anyway cause I have no shame

Im assuming "watch" since you don't seem like you'd do well competitively in either

For shameless.

Yeah, I've watched more fights than fought in.

Why does my massive amount of hats mean anything?

I'm going to lay it out to you plainly. With the exception of perhaps baseball caps and beanies (which aren't hats, really), there is no socially-acceptable hat in casual situations, and very few at best in formal situations.

You really don't know the (in)fame fedoras have?

No.

I'm going to lay it out to you plainly. With the exception of perhaps baseball caps and beanies (which aren't hats, really), there is no socially-acceptable hat in casual situations, and very few at best in formal situations.

Hm...shame, I like hats.

This doesn't work because the words are fame and infamy. #TMYK

English isn't my first language

It works in portuguese =(

EDIT: I just realized it doesn't. I'm bad in two languages =(

Edited by Smogon'sWashingMachine

I think it's plausible someone unaware of undesirable internet subcultures would wear a hat at a formal situation, I can't judge them too harshly for that if they fucking have some respect and take it off indoors. But wearing it at any other time is something that needs a thought process of "I'm going to wear a pretentious formal hat" and is unacceptable even if the people involved have no relation to reddit/tropers/cartoon horses/other.

English isn't my first language

It works in portuguese =(

it's okay, and a forgivable mistake. that one can be chalked up to 'english is really inconsistent' tbh

What are the words in Portuguese?

Yes. Then I dismissed it as an arbitrary notion.

Likewise.

Did you literally say consent is an arbitrary notion.

I think you should be on a fucking watchlist.