Holy wow, over 20,000 profile views already?

ZemZem

Wee that was 10,000 views in less than a month wasn't it~? Or a just a month =o Either you really are that friendly or you really are that social =D (maybe both!! =O) Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee that was 10,000 views in less than a month wasn't it~? Or a just a month =o Either you really are that friendly or you really are that social =D (maybe both!! =O)

Geeze, what does that say about me? T.T

Wee that was 10,000 views in less than a month wasn't it~? Or a just a month =o Either you really are that friendly or you really are that social =D (maybe both!! =O)

I guess it's a little of both? :]

Geeze, what does that say about me? T.T

It doesn't say anything bad~ You're new anyway! Not many people will really know you yet =3

Unless it makes me bad that I've been here for 5(.5) years and have half the profile views that ZM has~ But it's mainly because I stick to one section and don't use comments that much or update my status much either!

It doesn't say anything bad~ You're new anyway! Not many people will really know you yet =3

Unless it makes me bad that I've been here for 5(.5) years and have half the profile views that ZM has~ But it's mainly because I stick to one section and don't use comments that much or update my status much either!

There's a status you can update? hwah!?

There's a status you can update? hwah!?

It's less obvious than it used to be imo~

Pretty much now it looks like... the way you could update it is to comment in your own profile? And then it shows up as your status update.

Weeee have fun with that then!!

It's less obvious than it used to be imo~

Pretty much now it looks like... the way you could update it is to comment in your own profile? And then it shows up as your status update.

Weeee have fun with that then!!

*investigates*

If only strikethrough changed colors with the text.

Also, I figured out an easier way to update your status, just click on your username and type in the textbox in the dropdown window :P

If only strikethrough changed colors with the text.

Also, I figured out an easier way to update your status, just click on your username and type in the textbox in the dropdown window :P

Actually strikethrough DOES change colors.

I think he was just trying to be cool. Or something.

When I look at the coding in his post it looks like the sort of thing he wouldn't know how to do intentionally~ No offense intended!!! I could be wrong anyway! For all I know you have a lot of experience with forum codes, Interest x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

When I look at the coding in his post it looks like the sort of thing he wouldn't know how to do intentionally~ No offense intended!!! I could be wrong anyway! For all I know you have a lot of experience with forum codes, Interest x3

[8:13:27 AM] Int E. Rest: but you can change the color

[8:13:29 AM] Int E. Rest: =P

[8:13:48 AM] Int E. Rest: you just have to do the color before doing a strikethrough. in fact, for me to do it like that i had to mess with the bbcode

[8:13:55 AM] Int E. Rest: thank god i had so much practice on <REDACTED>

[8:14:02 AM] Int E. Rest: forum fu black belt degree 9001

[8:14:03 AM] Int E. Rest: plx

Edited by Interest

Oh?

I found you had to do it the other way around, but maybe you just have to highlight it just the right way, or something~

But I guess that means I was wrong after all!

Oh?

I found you had to do it the other way around, but maybe you just have to highlight it just the right way, or something~

But I guess that means I was wrong after all!

It makes sense if you look at the actual code of it.

[s][color=#00ff00]This will have black strikethrough and green text[/color][/s]
[color=#00ff00][s]This will have green strikethrough and green text[/s][/color]

If you look at it that way, you'll see that the strikethrough isn't actually being changed by the color tags because it's not inside of it in the first case, but it is in the second.

Edited by Raivix

Ummmm Raivix I just said a few posts ago that I found out how it happened by looking at the coding of his post~

Sorry, I'm sleepy, and mildly retarded because of it. Ignore me.